special active member

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
Active member means you get to enter the sections with links that NEVER die.
Some or most are direct links so it's fast!

i know alot of people r dying to know how to become special active member, i sure 10000000000000 would have start bugging sarn rite now. i m going to clear thing out a bit. but at the end of the day the decision to make one special member or not depend on sarn.

The criteria is simple, all one have to do is contribute back to the forums. the no: of post u have is not one of them. member who r special active member would have to contribute back to the forums by doing work for the forum like, uploading, summary, screencap, new info and many more. we dont want people to just come in and download the lakorn and b gone.

i need to stress that all mod uploading lakorn spend both time and money doing it. in return what we ask for is that people do their part back for the forums.

so if u r not a member yet. start contributing...........................

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Can I reply here?

I'm your first tonight! Woot woot!

Understand!...

If anyone is afraid they can't rip stuff or blah blah...easy the files that you download...

Just help re-up it for other after you. Yousendit or megaload don't last forever just help re up the file. That's also distributing to the forum.

Am I right samtly??

K

KawaiiTennyo

so that means all mods are SPECIAL ACTIVE MEMBERS?!?! yay!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
lol...

You can be active by joining in conversations w/ us at the general section, or art section, fanfic...etc.

Just be a 'normal' active talking person. ;) "Thanks for the pics" won't cut it. ;)

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
What's a special active members? I contribute enough, (I think <_< ) even had archive section in the old forums.

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
when u r a special member u get access to d/l section, which allow u to have unlimited download to all lakorn we r uploading. it included variety show as well.

i dont know how to said it. there is probably evaluation period to see whether one should b make special member or not. let sarn decide on it. i m sure when u contribute enough she will see it. let her decide whether to make one member or not. pls dont give presure to her.

K

KawaiiTennyo

samtly said:
when u r a special member u get access to d/l section, which allow u to have unlimited download to all lakorn we r uploading. it included variety show as well.

i dont know how to said it. there is probably evaluation period to see whether one should b make special member or not. let sarn decide on it. i m sure when u contribute enough she will see it. let her decide whether to make one member or not. pls dont give presure to her.
[post="3132"][/post]​
im not pressuring her *gun to sarnie's head* hahahah jp!! ..

K

KawaiiTennyo

so does htis start now?? i mean if you didnt get a note.. that means you're not special?

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
ok mayb i should stop rite here. this is last post i m doing this. i dont want to made anyone feel that they r not special or anything. we have the list of member from way back in the old forum. if u r not a member just wait for sarn to decide whether who she want to made member. i cant speak on her behalf sorry. when i post the topic i just want to help sarn find out the list of member name. that all.....

the thing is even if u r not a member u still get to downlaod lakorn at the buddies section. it just with active member one get access to d/l section in turn, once they download they have to reupload in the buddie section for the none member.

LuvLakorns

sarNie Elites
samtly said:
ok mayb i should stop rite here. this is last post i m doing this. i dont want to made anyone feel that they r not special or anything. we have the list of member from way back in the old forum. if u r not a member just wait for sarn to decide whether who she want to made member. i cant speak on her behalf sorry. when i post the topic i just want to help sarn find out the list of member name. that all.....

the thing is even if u r not a member u still get to downlaod lakorn at the buddies section. it just with active member one get access to d/l section in turn, once they download they have to reupload in the buddie section for the none member.
[post="3257"][/post]​
Everyone is special here in sarNworld... because we help upload for non-member on buddie media anyways. :D

samtly

Xtreme sarNie
LuvLakorns said:
Everyone is special here in sarNworld... because we help upload for non-member on buddie media anyways. :D
[post="3263"][/post]​

thank luvlakorns this is axactly what i wanted to said u took the work rite out of my mouth.

darvil

sarNie Adult
Being an active member just means you get first dibs and attention but the active member is obgligated to upload for the rest of the non active members.

Look at it this way.. the reason why they become active is becuase they upload for the members while they were just regular members.

So everyone gets access just that active people gets it first.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
KawaiiTennyo said:
so does htis start now?? i mean if you didnt get a note.. that means you're not special?
[post="3235"][/post]​
Yup...i got a note and you didn't...so Ha..im special and ur not...*Points finger and laughs* hahahaha..jp!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
lol...thank you. i've been waiting for this thread to exist. i think i have a pretty good idea of what being an active member is like now. i guess you could get rid of the thread that i started about this a couple of days ago. lol...it just came out of my own curiosity. :D

jensen

sarNie Fansubber
i used to be an active member in the old forum, hehe what can i do to have this status again? i tried to share as much as i could, especially with lakorn soundtracks, me addicted to these OST hehe...Lol........hehe i think i have to begin again from zero lol

darvil

sarNie Adult
jensen said:
i used to be an active member in the old forum, hehe what can i do to have this status again? i tried to share as much as i could, especially with lakorn soundtracks, me addicted to these OST hehe...Lol........hehe i think i have to begin again from zero lol
[post="5559"][/post]​
jensen pm sarN

jekki2chipo

sarNie Hatchling
:wavecry: dang it, i used to be special active member then the forum went bockers and then sarn had to start over and then i lost my status, does that mean i have to start all over again, i just changed my screenname too,. That sucks.

Natty was telling me, hey Chor what happened to your status, I was like Sarn doesn't love me anymore :wavecry: .

But it's cool. I like the rules, so it's up to you guys, if I could get my special active member status back. I haven't been posting, dude to work and school, since School just started last month, all i've been seeing is books, books, the library and more books. so fun huh :angry: