Special Announcement & Request

darvil

sarNie Adult
Hey guys.

Basically I want to start something cool that is connected to Sarnworld. I've got everything setup and ready to go for this new site. The only problem is the fact that the "look" of the site is quite bland and boring.

For those who are quite GOOD with graphics and html layouts, I would like to launch a competition!

Here's the site.

Test Site

And NO that won't be the domain name for it. I already have that lined up. This site is a test site for me to play around with.

Anyway as you can see it needs a remodeling job.
Click on the different pages to see what its like because I might need 2 or more templates other then the main page.

Anyway we'll work towards the main page first. Sarn said she wants it to be colorful and cute. As for me.. I'd like that too but not "TOO" cute :D

If you're interested post a reply beneath.

Yea its an auction site :) I know alot of sarnies are interested in selling stuff among each other. Here's an opportunity for that to happen. :p Remember that its ready to go.. only thing it needs is something pretty around it :D

The winner will get alot of love :p and of course some credits :)

noungning

Heartless
gosh u are so demanding. as worded, i will try to help as much as i can! okie... not a promise tho, because i'd hate to break it.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
wow... i'm not good at making a web design even i took the class for it last year for a year and half. goshhh... i have no creativity with web seriously. :sweat:

sorry... i wish i can help but i don't even care about looks... i also set this forum into default skin instead of skin 0.1 that muddie made.... :rolleyes:

Bou

sarNie Adult
yea i really suck at graphics man but if u need help...ill help...but iuno what i can help you with.... :huh:

cecilia

Staff member
so who's in then?..

muddie..you're an awesome artist..rooting for you..same as for the rest of you sarnie too..

i can't wait to see the result.. :w000t:

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
i'll try to help if i can too...i'm not soo good though...still teaching me to learn it...

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I am a programmer; I have developed severals website and web applications for a huge company. I had a hands-on with computer languages including HTML. If I have time, I will squeeze in the hour to help solve your issue. I have an important project to work on right now; I don't want to make any promises because I'm afraid I might not have the time.

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
r u askin if who wunna make graphics foe u?? wells... fo sure i unno if im good at graphics, but im 100% sure dat p'tangmoe is a pro on this ja! :D
oh yea.. one more thing i dont have nice letters... so is there anyway dat sum one can DL me those nice letters? cuss da ones i have is wut we have fo da options rite now.. ex: arial,times, etc...

darvil

sarNie Adult
sl33py said:
I am a programmer; I have developed severals website and web applications for a huge company. I had a hands-on with computer languages including HTML. If I have time, I will squeeze in the hour to help solve your issue. I have an important project to work on right now; I don't want to make any promises because I'm afraid I might not have the time.
[post="98856"][/post]​
That'd be cool

But to be honest guys I think I should use the other script. This one might require a bit too much time and work.

We might have to switch the design to fit the first script I used www.sarnworldauctions.com

What do you guys think?

That is pretty much done with the setup (although I know its not as secure but should be secure enough). Also it has the shops thing ready to go. If we're using the other script, I don't know if I can get someone to write code for me.

Might be alot of work.

Nameless

N i n j a
Hey Tim. I was thinkin' the same thing. Perhaps you should just go with that one for now and see how everything goes. If everything is cool, we could probably improve the site.

noungning

Heartless
yeah the real thing looks workable compared to your sample layout because the 2 looks quite different. especially the boring template... the real one looks at least do-able if never touched. just needs to be fancied up a lil.

yah i know wow... a real programmer on board. i love that! lol

yergie

sarNie Egg
koool!!

yergie will give it a try if she has time.ahhah
but um......making a layout based on the template....
AHHH. skinning....LOL