spiderlily & pacific orchid's lounge

lilylaoinh

sarNie Egg
I wanna share my pictures too!! me and my sis pacific orchid!

pacific orchid

pacific orchid

spiderlily on da right

spiderlily on da right

dfemc

sarNie Adult
very cute shots, looks like ur headin' to the clubs for some ground shakin' :D ... u have gorgeous eyes and a great smile ;) n u do have spiderlily lashes, show more.

dynomite

Wanna-Be เจ้าชู้
You two look GORGEOUS! Man... Pacific Orchid's outfit would make any guys head spin... cause I know mine is. No wonder people are always traveling to Hawaii.

But man... you two are lucky I'm not in Hawaii... cuz I would steal all the limelight with my HAWT hula dancing skills. (Dont want you two to get too arrogant)

(shakes his hips to the left.. shakes his hips to the right... ---> knocks over the light stand and tips the garbage over)

hmm... just curious... do you girls... I'm guessing Laos... do the things traditional Hawaiian's do? Like... do the pig thing underneath the ground? I love that stuff. All that work... it is sooo worth it... the tender, soft, succulent pork meat... uummm... yummy

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
wow hott ladies on this thread.... :) spiderlily's got some nice lashes..... but are they real?? it looks good with ur eye's :) share some more please :p

lilylaoinh

sarNie Egg
You two look GORGEOUS! Man... Pacific Orchid's outfit would make any guys head spin... cause I know mine is. No wonder people are always traveling to Hawaii.

But man... you two are lucky I'm not in Hawaii... cuz I would steal all the limelight with my HAWT hula dancing skills. (Dont want you two to get too arrogant)

(shakes his hips to the left.. shakes his hips to the right... ---> knocks over the light stand and tips the garbage over)

hmm... just curious... do you girls... I'm guessing Laos... do the things traditional Hawaiian's do? Like... do the pig thing underneath the ground? I love that stuff. All that work... it is sooo worth it... the tender, soft, succulent pork meat... uummm... yummy
Thank you for the compliments..but to answer your question... We don't do it ourselves.. We go to the Luau and the hawaiians will.. we go to just eat...lol

lilylaoinh

sarNie Egg
THANK YOU dfemc and triAnGgo.. for the sweet compliments... and no my lashes are not real...i wish i had lashes that long.