Stand-Up Comedians

mo_dang00

sarNie Egg
Jus Curious 2 Knoe Who Ur Most Favorite Stand-Up Comedian? I Dont Watch Much Of These Butta I Was So Bored Last Nite My Little Sister Gave Me 1 2 Watch. Boy Did I Lauf So Hard... lol... :lol: Well Jus Say I Have No Sense Of Humor So Its Really Hard For Me 2 Lauf. :p My Sister Gave Me Russell Peters Stand-Up Show and Boy Was It Hilarious... 2 Watch Below Is The YOUTUBE FILE... 45 Minutes Long Butta So Worth It. Share Sum Of Yours 2... :D
Russell Peter's BEST Stand-Up!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
theres quite a few..i will come to list them..

right now theres one since i just watched one or so this weekend .. katt williams..i didnt get to go watch him live in San Jo so sad :(

let's see...um, george lopez is actually pretty funny and his jokes are pretty much clean... i also like lisa lampanelli, but her jokes are controversial and pretty dirty...you have to be open-minded to enjoy her jokes (not for children...lol) because she'll make fun of everyone and everything, even herself... some of margaret cho's jokes are funny, but sometimes they tend to be redundant...

nina07

sarNie Adult
of course the all time

BOBBY LEE!
Ms. Swan on MadTV

:loool:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Hands down Kat Willams :dude:

that dude is hilarious! he was down in san diego during the beginning of summer but i didn't go! gosh i wanted to go so badly... my sister got lucky & she went.... darn it! lol

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
lol definetly jeff dunham his act with his puppets are freaking hilarious especialyl the puppet walter and peanut and achmed haha