Star(korean fan fic)

duaxiong

sarNie Adult

Lee Hong Ki is a singer and is very popular. He's quite demanding and does whatever he wants.

Kim Ok Bin is a normal girl who is interested in dancing and singing. She lives with her best friend lee seoung, whose family owns a bakery shop. Kim ok Bin is also a Fan of Jang Geun Suk.
/20091118_jgshairstyle_572_9b305ab6-.jpg" border="0" alt="Jang Geun Suk / Hwang Tae Kyung Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>
Jang Geun Suk is a friend of Lee Hong ki and is also popular. They both work in the same department ?Star?.

Kim Ok Bin: Lee Seoung!!I got accepted to the job of the Hotel Shine.
Lee Soung: It's near the Star department?! It'll be a miracle if you met the singer Jang Geun Suk!!OMG!! what if u might even see Lee Hong Ki?!!
Kim Ok Bin: laughs* don't be silly! It'll be impossible to meet those stars! Oh, and by the way.. you need to show me Lee Hong Ki.. is he even cute?.. haha.. you're so crazy for him!
Lee Seoung: Yes he is cute!! He is way better then Tae kyung!! haha.. so when do you start working?
Kim Ok Bin: oh im starting tomorrow at Seven A.M..
Lee Seoung: Well congratulations!!
Kim Ok Bin: Thx! Well.. it's late so let's go to sleep!! I'm soo excited for tomorrow!
(Kim Ok Bin Arrives @ work the next day)
*Stands in line w/other girls in locker room*
(managers come)
Manager: I'm the manager Charim, and i'll be assisting you guys with your schedules. There are 12 floors and you'll get to work and serve a floor with 5 other people. We'll alternate each month so you won't get too bored with that floor. You guys will have to carry the walkie talkies at all time so we can get in contact with you and the people who you're serving can contact you.. Now you all may start.'
*everyone starts leaving*
Manager Charim: Wait! I just got a call...who got floor 8, room 721-741?
Kim Ok Bin: Oh! Thats me!
Manger Charim: Go to Room 734 first and bring a tuxedo up too..
Kim ok Bin: Got it, ma'am.
(Heads to rm.734 floor 8 w/ tuxedo)
*Kim knocks and said, ?maid service,? but no one answered, so she uses key to open room*
(Lee Hong ki is still in bed w/ blanket covering him, so she couldn't see his face)
Kim Ok Bin: umm.. excuse me you ordered a tuxedo right?
Lee Hong ki (answered w/ sleepy Voice): yea just put it on that chair... and come clean this over here next to my bed.
(Kim Ok Bin looked to see what the thing she needed to clean was.)
Kim Ok Bin (W/ eyes wide open): (TTHS: EWWWW vomit!! ) Did you said I needed to clean this mess right here?
Lee Hong ki(yawns and say in sleepy voice): Of Course... I think I drank a little bit too much yesterday..
Kim Ok Bin: (TTHS:ughh what a low life bastard.) Ok be right back. *grabs cleaning equipments*
(Lee Hong ki's phone began to rang when she was about to start cleaning..)
? She ignores it*
Lee Hong ki (still w/ sleepy voice): pick it up plz..
? Kim ok Bin hesitates to get phone, but answered the phone*
Kim ok bin: hello..
Girl: who is this?! Why are you answering Hong ki's phone?!!
Kim ok bin: Lee Hong Ki..? * SHOCKED*
Girl: Where are you and Lee Hong Ki at the moment?!! I better not catch you doing anything to Hong ki?!!
*dropped hong ki's phone to Vomit *
Girl: Hello!!!
Lee Hong ki (sleepy voice): who was it?
Kim Ok Bin: You're... you're Lee Hong Ki.. the Singer?
Lee hong ki: Huh?! * wakes up and looks at her* My Phone!!!
Kim ok Bin: Omo! Sorry!! I'll clean this up!
Lee Hong ki: wait.. who are you?! o.. forgot it was a new month.. so ur the maid servant for this month..
*Kim Ok Bin began to clean quickly*
Kim Ok Bin: I'm very sorry.. I was just kinda shocked.. I just didn't expect to see you here..
Lee Hong Ki: What do you mean by that? Ughh.. my phone.. * looking down @ phone on vomit*
Kim Ok Bin: it'll still work if you wipe it cleanly. (wipes the phone cleanly, and hand it to Le Hong Ki)
Lee Hong Ki: Do you expect me to keep that thing? Throw it away.. I guess ill just have to buy a new one. * sigh*
Kim ok Bin ( feeling guilty): I'm very sorry...* phone rings* Hey it still works!!
Lee Hong Ki: *Looks at time* Shoot! Interview.. ughh! Forgot all about it.. answer it and turn it on Speaker,
Diff. Girl's voice: The interview is starting in ten minutes! Where are you?!
Lee Hong ki: don't worry im coming right now!
diff. Girl's voice: Quickly then!
*Lee Hong Ki gets out of bed and grab the tuxedo and went to the restroom*
Kim ok Bin:(TTHS:Wow is this for real? Lee Seoung would definitely be shock about this too..) * Finishes Cleaning*(Heard hong ki leaving)* changes sheets and everthing*
(After that goes to others rooms and clean their room serving them)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
omgg, great fanfic so far.
Lee Hong Ki's new maid!
omgg, this is going to be sooo fun to read. :]
ill be waiting for the next update.
&& please update me on it, too >.<

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
CONTINUING CHAPTER 1!
The Next Day.
Kim Ok Bin goes and cleans Hong Ki's room.Hong Ki is on the phone.
Hong Ki: what?!I'll take someone else to substitute for the photoshoot. yeah...Don't worry, i'm coming right now.
Hong Ki grabs Kim Ok.
Kim Ok: hey you! let me go!
Hong ki takes her to his car and drives to Star.
Kim Ok: where are you taking me?
Hong Ki: A photo shoot.
Kim Ok: what photo shoot?
Hong Ki: you have to cover that girl that didn't came for me.
Kim OK: why?i have to go back to work.Take me back.
Hong ki parks the car and pulls Kim Ok inside Star.
Camera Man: You're finally here.
Jang Geun Suk: What took you so long?
Hong ki: nothing, well...she's going to be covering the girl that didn't came today.
Camera Man: Has she ever done something like this before?
Hong Ki: i don't think so, but who cares. Hurry, let's start.
Camera Man: the clothes are over there. Makeup Artist! Fix her hair and put makeup on her.
Makeup Artist: alright. Come over here.
Kim Ok goes to the Makeup Artist. She starts putting makeup on Kim Ok.
Jang Geun Suk: where did you find this girl?
Hong Ki: she's one of the maids in the hotel i'm sleeping in.
Makeup Artist now fixes Kim Ok's hair. After she finishes, Kim Ok changes.
Makeup artist finishes.
Camera Man: okay, everyone in your positions.
Kim Ok: what am i supposed to do?
Hong Ki: Just pose.
They did different poses and were finally finished at 12.
Kim Ok: i'm leaving.
Kim ok leaves and falls.
Kim Ok: ow.these high heels!
She takes them off and throws them on the ground and leaves bare footed.
Hong Ki: hey you!wait!
Kim Ok starts running.
end of chapter.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
i LOVE the cast <3 are you going to continue this??? i hope you do. lol she vomited on his phone.