Stars Fortune Teller

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
Do you think that it fair that fortune teller come out and tell the star fortune without their consent? Like Mor Kit and Lydia case......

To me I think it is unfair.. Fourtune teller should have their own confidentiality... Even though star are people business but in some case it will hurt them....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I believe that Fortune can't be told accurately because it's interfering with the work of heaven. If we could open the door and tell the future then we wouldn't be a peaceful world. I don't think heaven, god, gods and goddesses' any higher being wish for us to know the future or be able to tell another person's future. When you open the door to taking a peek in the future you pretty much possibly sabotage the future. It's better to leave things unsaid .. Imagine if I were go to get my fortune told and the fortune teller tells me "you will be rich in the future." I'll start spending my money like crazy thinking oh im gonna be rich why save and invest.. well what if I spent the money that I was going to invest because I thought I was going to be rich in the future. My spending that money cost me the opportunity to invest and get rich .. so I pretty much sabotage my own future by looking into it no? So I guess my answer is NO fortune tellers shouldn't tell what will go on or what happens in the future because what they see may not be the real future...it's everything you do in the present that will lead to your future. if you know it in advance and alter it then you pretty much disrupted the hands of time and what heaven's will intended your life to be like ..I realize this earlier in my life actually.

"Fortune must not and absolutely can not be told; it must be obtained-Tinah Syrypanha 10.02.2005"