Steam Rolls Recipe

yajvaj

sarNie Adult

I want to make steam rolls but my only problem is i don't know how to mix the flours together. so i was wondering does anyone know how to?

iamhmong

sarNie Egg

I want to make steam rolls but my only problem is i don't know how to mix the flours together. so i was wondering does anyone know how to?
Depends on how much people you are making for. But this is my way of mixing the Flours together for 3-5 people. You give it a try and let me know how it turns out to be like for you. ok.

Cut the Rice FLOUR bag nicely at the top, cause thats what you are going to use for measuring water.

1 bag of RICE FLOUR
1 bag of TROPICAL FLOUR (the one with the picture of an OX)
*POUR IN A BOWL OR POT.

Measure 2 full bag of water by using the Rice Flour Bag.

Add one Tablespoon of oil

*STIR! STIR! STIR

Until the Flour mixed together.

Heat Pan until HOT.

Pour flour in pan, a little at a time.

I think you know the rest...... ;)

ddawbb

sarNie Adult
Depends on how much people you are making for. But this is my way of mixing the Flours together for 3-5 people. You give it a try and let me know how it turns out to be like for you. ok.

Cut the Rice FLOUR bag nicely at the top, cause thats what you are going to use for measuring water.

1 bag of RICE FLOUR
*POUR IN A BOWL OR POT.

*STIR! STIR! STIR

Heat Pan until HOT.

you forgot the directions for the filling! lol...

mysuper_girlfriend

sarNie Juvenile
use sweet betty crocker cake flower mixings from wal-mart. it tastes better then those rice flowers from the asian store. i'm not joking around here.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
use sweet betty crocker cake flower mixings from wal-mart. it tastes better then those rice flowers from the asian store. i'm not joking around here.
thats what i heard too but how do i measure it? thanks iamhmong i will give it a try! =)

tshavntuj

sarNie Egg

1 bag of RICE FLOUR
*POUR IN A BOWL OR POT.

*STIR! STIR! STIR

Heat Pan until HOT.

I'm not so sure about the 1 bag of tropical flour.. how about 2 tablespoon of the tapioca starch and it cloud be any kind or brand.. and it matters on what kind of the rice flour steam roll you are using too....! some if you add the tapioca starch, it may be too sticky or not sticky enough..

vaajblia

sarNie Egg

the most easy way is to just buy the steam roll flour bag. i believe all of the asian grocery store should have it. can't remember the name of the bag but on the bag there is a picture of steam roll. also the beck of the bag has the direction to do it. i think all you have to do is add water and add oil. as for the filling( meat preparation) just stir fry some ground pork and put some green unions and cilantro(if you like it). after the you are done mixing the flour bag then have a good pan to cook the steam roll. pour a little( make it thin) in a pan, put a lid on it and let it steam until it is ready, then flip the steam roll to cover foil top and add the meat & then roll it as like you roll a eggroll. just repeat...then ready to eat....yum...easy huh!!