Stephan & Aum

victoria

sarNie Juvenile
:wub: wow those pics looks really hot..aum looks really sexy and at ease while stefan looks kinda shy to me..but that's cute!!!

shubby

sarNie Adult
hahahahah...LOLZ...stefan look kinda shy while aum is having fun..LOLZ...sure sexy and hot!!!

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Stefan definatley looks like he gain some weight, which is not so bad in my opinion. Gosh, Aum is all over him! LOL. Wonder if Numfon was watching.... keke.

calla

sarNie Adult
i can't believe that numfon also in this one.
well......what would u going to act like when u have to play with the guy that u like while you're not the n'ek.....but someone else. :sweat:

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I wonder if they will use "Love promo" for this lakorn since his so call girlfriend is there as well as Aum...kinda hard to use love promo on n'ek so maybe they'll use it on the n'rai..lol

sarN

sarNie Granny
i think no "love promo" it more like a cat fight promo lol... very interest cuz real life gf vs Aum dat we all know goin end up wiht him at the end ....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
celestialxangel said:
Sorry Blue, I just have to comment on your avatar and siggy: they are sooo cute!! :loool: Shinbi aja!!
[post="110675"][/post]​

Really thanks do you want one...I got it from Mutsu...I didn't steal her signy or anything...she actually made like a bunch like 30 for her friends at a certain Thread and anyone could have one if they wanted so I took some...lol :D

onahc

sarNie Elites
what is up with her hair? it looks like a pile of garbage laying on top of her head. it's time for a new do aum, just get it straighten or something. does anyone else notice how thin her hair is?

amikaX

sarNie Hatchling
hahahaha...i think a lot of people does notice her hair....lol... :loool: ....she should straighten her hair...looks much better.....

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
onahc said:
what is up with her hair? it looks like a pile of garbage laying on top of her head. it's time for a new do aum, just get it straighten or something. does anyone else notice how thin her hair is?
[post="110991"][/post]​

:lmao: i didn't noticed until now.. i don't pay good attention..

yeah, she should straighten her hair or something... :) the last pic

her hair is very so nappy... :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
OooOo...Numfon and Stephan look so happy together!!! Wish Numfon was the n'ek....anyways, i don't really like her bangs, but her hair is long again...

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
onahc said:
[post="110991"][/post]​
I thought the same thing..lol , :lol: