Stephen Salomonay ~almost famous~

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
Stephen Salomonay out with Numfon..

When they first feel in love, we thought Stephen was going to be a leech off the young Nang ek, but it turned out lakorn creatos saw something in him and decides to pair him up with the queen of Namnao lakorns such as "Kob Suvanant Kongying" in "Lhong ngao Jun." Now how can anyone not be famous after that?

But in the end, his fame might only be shirt lived because his acting skills is only a little bit better than a zombie and when he's up against a pro like "kob suvanant" Stephen seems to be the interior one!

Because of this i guess, this time he flopped and he'll have to make up for it next time ( if there is a next time_ and hopfully in his next lakorn, he'll shine brighter than this. I hope. ( a little)

As for Namfon it seems lately she's a little hard to push, her is disappearing from the scene and now the nang ek decides to dedicate all her time into a food business (Konom Jeen) which seems to be goin really well!

what do you guys think? Are they cute together or what? :D

I prefer seeing Stephen with Kob.. numfon, too skinny.. but pretty.. :p

~credit to interlove~

L

lalalek

celestialxangel said:
Nice way to put it Sarn, LOL. :sigh: I have to admit, I'm upset seeing these pics.... P'Kob yoo nie ka???
[post="94266"][/post]​
I agree with you that this picture is a distracting!!!! Isn't she older than him???? I wonder what does he see in her??? I know that she is pretty/skinny and all but then at the same time, he needs to find someone good like Kob!!!! Maybe Kob needs to breakup with her man Brook (yuck) and go with Stefan!!!! :D

natty

Chubs
um kob is older then stefan too..

but anyways numfon is beautiful.. i dont blame him for liking her.... good or not good, only themselves know..

Shinobu

sarNie Hatchling
frankly, i don't believe that he is dating with namfon because if it is the case, they should discuss his relation with namfon at Jun Pun Dao.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
He is dating Namfon ja....she helps him alot and the duo are caught together...I have guy friends too but I don't cuddle with them...lol...Namfon is a pretty gal...

Kob and Stefan...they are cute in LGN but Kob doesn't match Stefan either....I think I'm the only fan who hasn't caught the Stefan Fever yet...

i think they are dating..the pics i saw says all..or they're friends with benefits...anyways..i love stefan and kob together too...would love it if they are a real couple..

but i like numfon too..she's so pretty...always wanted her to hook up eith Bee S

Kina

Dubsteppin'
lol sarn ur funny and bad for even lookin lol

anyway.....i think steph and namfon are fine together....just because steph starred with kob, yall sayin they look "better" than s&n...uh...it's just a lakorn...let's get in tune with reality. ^_^ (i meant that in a nice way)

kadenoon4eva

sarNie Egg
Thats soo cute if they r together.. Even though they don't admit it.. But they make a cute couple..

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
It is so not fair that all the cute guys is taken and Kob has to be stuck with Brook. :( ..I'm so jealous b/c Namfon is so lucky to have a BF that can cook and cute! Well as for Brook, the only thing that he has is money...I don't see what else he could gives Kob :lmao: But as long as Kob is happy ;)

natty

Chubs
jackielee978 said:
It is so not fair that all the cute guys is taken and Kob has to be stuck with Brook. :( ..I'm so jealous b/c Namfon is so lucky to have a BF that can cook and cute! Well as for Brook, the only thing that he has is money...I don't see what else he could gives Kob :lmao: But as long as Kob is happy ;)
[post="94325"][/post]​

he gave her red roses..

Wai Wai Noodles

Egg Drop Soup ( ~ _ * )
celestialxangel said:
Nice way to put it Sarn, LOL. :sigh: I have to admit, I'm upset seeing these pics.... P'Kob yoo nie ka???
[post="94266"][/post]​
LOL...Celestialxangel, it's time that you let go of that lakorn :p hmmm...speaking of which I'm so behind on the episodes <_<

Numfon, looks healthier now, well, more meat on her that is...she's looking pretty good I must say ^_^

celestialxangel

sarNie Juvenile
Wai Wai Noodles said:
LOL...Celestialxangel, it's time that you let go of that lakorn :p
[post="94355"][/post]​
Then they need to stop acting all lovey dovey off screen so they don't torture me so much, LOL.

linky

sarNie Hatchling
Like Sarn put it, "whateva rock his boat..." They don't look bad with eachother. if they're both happy then go for it... she's pretty and his good looking... :)

jackielee978

sarNie Adult
natty said:
he gave her red roses..
[post="94346"][/post]​

Of course he gave her roses b/c he has money, but only for once in a lifetime, right?
He needed to show that he really love her and he needs to be more like a man.