Stolen Dog

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I found her at the SPCA Shelter at around 4 pm today! Thank goodness!
apparently someone dumped her off at this very rich neighborhood in my city... :huh:
(probably cuz they couldn't stand her whining my dog is the BIGGEST WHINER in the WORLD is swear lol)
someone reported her as a stray and the shelter went to get her. The craziest thing
is that she arrived at the shelter the same time we did...fated to meet! if we arrived a lilo
early we might have missed her! thank goodness she's back home safe and sound..
she's a lilo shaken up..and very hungry as well...she looks skinnier to me...lol..thank
you everyone for their warm wishes and supportive words!

Dog owners..i've learned my lesson..don't ever leave your dog or dogs unattended not even
if it was only for a short amount of time!

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry559219

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
You best bet is print out her picture and go around the block and knock on all your neighbor's door and ask them. Have you tried that yet?
And if anyone have similar dog then ask to see their paper work, if not then the dog could be yours. Online might not work as you do go door to door because most of us here lives out of States. Also check with your local Vet or Animal control/shelter to see if anyone contact them about a lost dog etc. You might want to leave her picture with them too in case the thief bring her in for a shot or something, so they could be aware and look out for, if the dog is stolen or not. Good luck.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Kashie...you will find her. I'm sure you will. That little cute ass thing cannot be out there all along in the cold.

:( I'm so worry about her.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
You best bet is print out her picture and go around the block and knock on all your neighbor's door and ask them. Have you tried that yet?
And if anyone have similar dog then ask to see their paper work, if not then the dog could be yours. Online might not work as you do go door to door because most of us here lives out of States. Also check with your local Vet or Animal control/shelter to see if anyone contact them about a lost dog etc. You might want to leave her picture with them too in case the thief bring her in for a shot or something, so they could be aware and look out for, if the dog is stolen or not. Good luck.
thanx jah i'm doing tat tomorrow...it juz tat today i came home late from school and found out..
most of the pet places were already close..the hard part is that we haven't register her or anyting yet
cuz we only had her since the 22th of last month...and its been a crazie time then untill now..
but thanx i'll make a not of that