sarNie Egg
STOOPID PRINCECHARMING
Written By: funni_d3vil_m0nkie~

Dedicated to: GolfMike
8Just to let you know how much we loved you!!*
*funni_d3vil_m0nkie's idea*
( )=Steph's Comments!

Characters

Prince One--Golf--Mike's twin--Player-Mean--EX: Kwan--Stuck with Steph 24/7--Argues with Steph

Prince Two--Mike--Mikay--Golf's younger twin--quiet--shy--opposite of Golf--stuck with Treesa 24/7...

Princess One--Stephany--Steph--Agues with Golf hates him for arguing with her--Likes to make Golf's fans jealous--Moreover, tortures Golf--Older than Treesa by 3 hours--born on the same day--Treesa's best cousin.

Princess Two--Treesa--Loves to bother Mikay and make him talk to her--Younger than Steph by 3 hours--born on the same day--Have a crush on Mikay the first time she saw him

Chapter-1 I was only eight

“Fight! Fight! Fight!” All the little children’s were chanting. They gather around two little boys fighting in the schoolyard.
“Beat him down!” The seven-year-old Steph shouted. All the little kids still went on chanting “Fight! Fight! Fight!” The two little boys kick and punch each other.
“Come on Golf!” Mikay shouted to his twin brother. Golf swung and missed. Everyone laugh at his face making him even madder.
“No way! PJ kick his butt!” Steph push Mikay. Making him bump into Treesa who was behind the entire group.
“Sorry,” He said to her and turns back to the fight. “Punch him Golf!” Mikay cheered on for Golf. The teacher came in between Golf and PJ, “Stop it, Kids!” She separated them apart. They all went back into the classroom quietly. Ha-Ha! Golf got Beat! Steph laugh quietly to herself. Treesa slowly walk back to her desk.
“Good Job!” Steph and PJ high-five each other.
“Treesa, did you see the fight?” Mikay stared at her. She slowly nods her head giving him a weird look. “That was so cool of my brother huh? I wish I could fight like him!” Mikay blabbed onto her. All she saw was spits flying out of his mouth. “But I can’t believe that Golf got beat!” Mikay stomp his foot on the ground. Treesa turned away from him having no clue what he talked to her about.
“You two should know that violence is not the solution to things.” The teacher lecture Golf and PJ. “That goes to all of you!” The teacher turned and pointed to the rest of the class. Golf! Steph blame him for this lecture. She dozed off not listening to the teacher. Treesa doodle on her paper as if she was listening to the teacher. Mikay sat there imitating the teacher behind her back. Everyone snickered at him and the teacher quickly turned around to them all. They all stop and sat there with an innocent face. She went chattering on about fighting to them.
“Understand?” She slams the stick very hard on the desk. The class flinched and shouted, “Understand!” They all sat in class bored to death.
“Okay, your drivers are here!” They all ran out the classroom door. There was a line full of black cars waiting for each person. Everyone ran around looking for his or her driver. Treesa and Steph found theirs at the end of the line.
“Hello, your highness.” The driver greeted opening the door for them two. Steph look around and saw someone. “Look! It’s Jack!” Steph pointed to him. Treesa just pulled her in the car. As soon as they reached the palace they both ran inside and worked on their drawing.
“What are we suppose to draw?” Treesa asked Steph.
“Our family!” Steph was half way on her picture already. They were into the drawing that they lost track of time. The house cleaner came in their room and told them both that it was dinnertime. They both ran down the stairs starving.
“Uncle, has my father come yet?” Steph ask at the table taking a chunk of her drumstick.
“No, so you’ll have to sleep here for another night okay?” Treesa’s father smiled at her. She nods her head quickly finishing her food and ran back to the room.
“Night!” They said to each other and went off to sleep.

Chapter 2- Another day

“Okay! Who wants to show their drawings first?” The teacher looks around the classroom.
“Me! Me! Me!” Mikay jumped up and down waving his hands in the air like crazy. The teacher picked him since he was the only one to volunteer. He ran up to the front and showed his picture to them all, “This is me, Mommy, Daddy, and Golf!” He flashes a smile at the class. They all applauded at him and he bowed down to them. Soon after there was, only Treesa left. She slowly went up, shows her picture to them all without saying anything, and hand it to the teacher. Mikay was the first to clap so loudly. After everyone was, finish presenting his or her pictures the teacher brought a student into the classroom.
“This is Jack. He will be joining us form now on!” The teacher introduced him to everyone. All the girls squealed and snickered about him. “You can sit next to Steph.” Steph’s eyes lit up with hearts in them. Jack went towards their table and set his things next hers.
“Hi!” He smiled to her. Steph was still staring at his eyes.
“Oh, Hey!” She came back into reality. I cannot believe that man of my dreams is sitting next to me, Steph thought to herself smiling. The teacher started with her teaching and everyone’s eyes started to fall down. When will this day end? PJ stared into the ceiling. Mikay look over at Treesa who was falling asleep. He thought of something to do. He quietly rips out a piece of paper and wrote something in it. The teacher turned around hearing a piece of paper crumpling. They all sat up straight as if they were listening.
xMikay: Hey Treesa
xTreesa: Hi
xMikay: You bored?
xTreesa: Sort of why?
The teacher turned to look at Mikay and he flashed a smile. She suspiciously looks at him. He shoves the paper inside his shirt. As the teacher turn back to the board, he let out a sigh and quickly took out the paper. He continued writing to Treesa.
xMikay: Oh, just asking. You hungry?
xTreesa: Oh, yeah I am. Aren’t we going to get in trouble passing notes?
xMikay: No, cause I am good!
Mikay was going to throw the paper across the room to Treesa but the teacher was right in front of him. He fake smiled to her hiding the paper behind his back.
“I knew that you were going to do something this time,” The teacher took the paper from him. “Should I read it out loud to the class?” She slowly opens the paper.
“Yea! Cause there’s nothing good in there!” Mikay excitedly shouted. The teacher threw it away instead and dismisses them to lunch.
“That was close,” Mikay wipe his forehead.
“Let’s sit by Jack!” Steph pulled Treesa. “Hi Jack,” Steph sat across from him. He waved back and asked, “Who’s this?”
“Oh, this is Treesa. She’s my cousin.” Steph introduced them to each other.
“Hi,” Treesa shyly said to him. He smiled saying the same thing back to her.
“She’s quiet and shy,” Steph whispered to him. Jack saw that Mikay was coming towards their way, “Hi Mike!” Jack waved to them. “Hi Golf,” They both waved back to Jack.
“You know Golf and Mike?” Steph almost drop her patty. Golf sat next to Jack while Mikay sat next to Treesa and started to talk.
“Yea! We’re best cousins. His dad is my uncle.” Jack explained to Steph.
“Why are you talking to her?” Golf eyed Steph. Steph evilly glared at his words making a fist under the table.
“We’re friends. Why?” Jack stopped eating his food. “Is there something I’m missing here?” He looked back and forth at them both.
“She’s a devil,” Golf whispered to Jack staring at Steph. Jack looked at him weird. Golf just laughed his butt off at Steph’s expression.
“I heard that~” Steph flick her fork making food on Golf’s shirt. She laughed to herself enjoying her foods.
“You got food on my new shirt!” Golf wipes himself. Jack helped wipe his shirt, “Its ok Golf. It’s just a shirt.” Jack handed him another napkin.
“Wasn’t that close Treesa?” Mikay was mouthful. “The teacher almost caught us. She told me that this is my last warning.” Mikay talked on to her. She just stared at his mouth. She could not even understand a word coming out of his mouth. “Why don’t you talk much?” Mikay stop and stare at her. She shrugs her shoulders at his question. “You know talking is a good thing for your health. You should talk a lot like me. Although no one likes me because I talk too much but I do not think I talk too much. I hope you do not think I do because I do not think I talk too much to you. I mean I talk like an average kid would talk like, right?” Mikay look at her closely. Treesa shook her head finally saying something to him.
“Why do you keep talking to me?” Treesa kept her eyes opened without a single blink.
“Because you’re a good listener. You never tell me to shut up like those other people. It’s so cool talking to you.” Mikay blab throughout the whole lunch hour. Steph went to sit by PJ after Golf came to the table.
“Hey PJ!” Steph sat next to him. He turned to find Steph.
“Hey Steph. Where’s Treesa?” PJ looked around her.
“Oh, with that Mike dude.” Steph pointed to their spot. PJ stared at them for a couple moments. “I think he likes her.” PJ commented.
“No, he just likes to talk to her because she doesn’t tell him to shut up like us. Steph and PJ talked until recess time.
“Treesa want me to push you?” Mikay went behind the swings. She nods her head so he can see her. He grabs onto the swing and uses all his strength to push her. Golf saw that Mikay was playing with Treesa and grabbed his arm.
“Mikay, why are you playing with her? Golf gave her a nasty look.
“Why nothings wrong with it.” Mikay was going to go back and push Treesa but Golf stopped him.
”There is something wrong! She’s Steph’s cousin.” Golf cross his arms. “Also, play with boys more. I don’t want my brother to be a wimp.” Golf walked away.
“Well, tell the boys to stop being jealous that I have a girlfriend and they don’t!” Mikay shouted. The class stopped what they were doing and stared at his words.

“Treesa, why are you back in class?” The teacher looks at her. Treesa stopped and look around. “It was um…getting hot.” Treesa couldn’t think of an excuse. “Can I stay here?” Treesa rock back and forth on heels.
“Okay, are you sure you’re alright? Are you sick?” The teacher touched her forehead.
“Yea, I’m not sick.” Treesa went to her desk. The teacher went to the lounge and left her in the room alone. Treesa laid on her arm staring at the board.
“Here you are!” Mikay shouted making Treesa flinched at his voice. “Why are you here?” Mikay sat next to her. Treesa just shrugged her shoulders and shyly sat up straight.
“I wish I could sit next to you. We’d be best buddies!” Mikay put his arms around Treesa. “Right?” He cheerfully turned to her. She nods her head unsure of what to say. Soon recess was over and everyone came in the room. They went back to their seats and listen to the last lesson of the day.
“Another drawing this time.” The teacher announced. “But this time it’s a contest. The prize is a surprise.” They all got excited and thought of something good to draw. Everyone was so into their drawing they forgot about going home.
“Time to go home!” The teacher said. They all grab their bags and walk out the door.

“Welcome back,” The house cleaners bowed to Treesa and Steph. They took their jackets and hung it up. Treesa looked around the house. “Is my daddy home?” She was still looking around
“He’s at a meeting now.” The other house cleaner said. They both went to the bedroom and tried to think of something to do.
“Let’s go to the park!” Steph whispered. Treesa thought for a while and shook her head no. “Don’t worry! We won’t get in trouble.” Steph slyly smiled. “But daddy said that not to go too far.” Treesa was scared. Steph grab the rope and threw it down the balcony. “Let’s go!” Steph slid down first. Treesa locked the door and slid down.
“If we get in trouble. I’m blaming you.” Treesa and Steph ran to the park. When they got there, Treesa ran for the swings. Steph went to help push her. “Hey! This is our playground!” Golf went up to Steph and Treesa. “So get out!”
“It is so not!” Steph put her hands on her hips. “This place is welcome for everyone except for dummies like you!” Steph laughed.
“I’m not a dummy! In addition, this place belongs to me! My daddy bought it!” Golf proudly said. Steph and Golf argued.
“Hi Treesa!” Mikay waved at her. “You want me to push you?” Mikay went around the swings.
“No,” Treesa jumped off the swings. Mikay went to stand next to her.
“Stupid!” Steph stepped on Golf’s foot.
“OW!” Golf yelled aloud. Golf pushed her to the ground. Steph got up quickly and was about to punch him but then Treesa shouted, “Stop it!” They all stared at her. Dang! She can scream loud, Mikay’s eyes widen. They were still frozen in their position.
“It’s your entire fault!” Steph blamed Golf.
“Me?” Golf scoffed. “It’s you!” He fixed his hair. Steph brush the sand off her shirt and shout at him, “It’s you!” Steph went to Treesa. Golf was about to hit her from behind but Mikay stopped him. “This is enough for today.” Mikay help Golf brush sand off him.
“See you later!” Steph messed up Golf’s hair and ran. Golf kicked the ground and crossed his arm.
“Bye Treesa!” Mikay waved. Treesa just waved back at him and caught up to Steph.
“He’s still waving huh?” Steph ask Treesa. She turned back and Mikay was still waving to her. Treesa nod her head quietly laughing.
“Do you like him?” Steph ask unexpectedly. Treesa shook her head no.
“Good, cause he’s stupid like his brother.” Steph and Treesa reached home. They both sneaked back inside the house.
“Hurry, Let’s go to sleep!” Steph and Treesa quickly changed in their pajamas and went to sleep.

Chapter 3- It was her! Not me!

“Class, the winner of this contest is Golf.” The teacher showed his drawing of a monkey. The class clapped for him. “The prize is an ice cream sundae for lunch!” Everyone whined after what the teacher said.
“But I should have won!” Steph stood up. “This is so not fair! Everyone knows that he can draw.” Steph crossed her arms. Golf stuck his tongue out at her and laughed.
“Let’s see your drawing,” Jack said. Steph quickly took out her drawing and showed it to the class. It was Golf in a girl’s body. They all started laughing their butts off. Golf took the picture and torn it apart.
“That’s too inappropriate.” The teacher took the picture. PJ gave Steph a high five and went to lunch.

“Yum! This is good. Steph you want some?” Golf showing his ice cream off to everyone. They all stared at him with evil eyes. He just shrugged it off and went on eating his sundae.
“Sure,” Steph grab his cup and shove it in his face. It got mush all over his face and got inside his nose (HAHAHA! NOSE!)
“Steph!” He shouted wiping his face. Steph just stood there laughing with the others.
“Golf, it was your fault.” Jack quietly laughs to himself.
“What? How?” Golf whined.
“You shouldn’t have bothered her in the first place.” Jack helps him wipe his hands. Steph and the others kept laughing. Golf ran to the bathroom and washed up.
“Treesa, want this?” Mikay handed her a pudding. She shook her head no. “Oh, ok.” He open the pudding and ate it. The bell ringed for recess and they all ran outside.
“Who wants to play tag again?” Mikay shouted. Everyone ran off to play another game. “Fine! I will go sit with Treesa.” Mikay walked over to her.
“Why don’t you talk much?” Mikay stared at her. She shrugged her shoulders. “Why do you keep shrugging?” She just shrugged again. “You know, you’re a good listener but it’s hard to understand you if you don’t talk,” He turned to her but she was already gone. He ran around looking for her again. Steph ran away from Golf but he threw sand at her. She turned around angrily. He stuck his tongue out at her and ran.
“Wasn’t yesterday enough for you? Steph shouted and chased after him. When she reached him, she pulled his small pony tail. “Ha-ha! That’s what you get when you mess with me!” Steph quickly ran to PJ. “Help me, PJ” Steph hid behind him. PJ waited for Golf to come over.
“Steph! Get out right now!” Golf commands her. She just hid behind PJ’s back.
“Hurry, Get out here you coward!” Golf snorted. Steph jump out and push him onto the ground. “What did you call me?” Steph put her hands on her hips.
“What did I tell you two yesterday?” Jack pushes Golf and Steph apart.
“She started it!” Golf pointed at her. Steph scoffed at what he said and was going to say something but then Jack interrupted her.
“Boy’s don’t hit girls. That’s disrespectful.” Jack lectures Golf. Steph stood there trying to hold on her laughter. “And Steph, don’t get mad so quickly at what Golf says. You know he’s just dumb.” Then it was Steph’s turn to get lecture. Golf silently laughs at Steph behind Jack’s back. Steph rolled her eyes and went in the class first.

Chapter 4- Happy 8th Birthday!

“Happy Birthday!” Everyone shouted to Steph and Treesa. They celebrated Treesa and Steph’s 8th birthday.
“Thanks for coming PJ!” Steph hugged him.
“No problem. We’re the best of friends!” PJ and Steph ate together. Mikay looked around for Treesa and spotted her on the porch swings. He quickly ran to her nearly dropping his ice cream.
“Happy Birthday Treesa!’ He happily shouted. She looked up to him and smiled. He sat next to her and started talking. Soon after the cake was over, they opened their present.
“What the heck is this?” Steph pulled out and underwear. Golf started laughing and fell on the floor. “I know!” Steph put the underwear on Golf’s head. Everyone at the party started to laugh. Golf’s mother took a picture of him. Steph was at the background pointing at him while laughing.
“Steph, that’s too mean.” Her uncle took the underwear off his head. Steph just shrug not caring and went on opening the other presents. After they open the present, Steph and Treesa go off the stage.
“Where’s your present for Treesa? You better have one!” Steph threat Mikay. He quickly put his hand behind his back and slips off his watch.
“Uh… here,” He gave it to Steph. Steph looked at it and put it on Treesa’s hand.
“Looks expensive enough to me. Keep it Treesa!” Steph went to play with the other kids. Treesa look at the watch and back at Mikay.
“Thanks Mikay… but it’s too expensive.” She took it off and hand it to him. He stood there stunned at what she said.
“No, I want you to keep it.” He put it back on her hand. “What did you call me before?” He had twinkles in his eyes.
“Uh… Mikay… is that right?” Treesa quietly said. Mikay was so happy she said his name at last.
“It’s Mike but I’ll take Mikay!” Mikay happily jump up and down. Everyone stared at what Mikay was so happy. He just went on jumping.
“Hey Steph,” Jack pulled her aside. (Cute!) Steph and Jack were by the bush. Golf saw them both followed.
“Here, I wanted to give you this in private.” Jack handed Steph a box wrapped. Steph carefully opened it and saw that it was a picture of Jack in prince clothes.
“Thanks!” Steph hugged him. She was so happy she ran to put it away. Golf stomp his foot on the ground angrily and cross his arms walking off. They all played until the party was done. Steph and Treesa tiredly sat on their beds.
“Steph!” Treesa’s father shouted. They both ran downstairs and saw Steph’s dad.
“Dad!” Steph ran to hug him. “Are we going home?” Steph asked.
“Yeah, I found a new home in America with your new mommy and sister. Her dad happily said. Steph’s face drop dead.
“America?” Steph was unhappy. “Why? I want to live close by Treesa!” She stomp her foot whining.
“We will come visit her again,” Her dad was trying to cheer her up.
“This is not fair!” Steph pouted crossing her arms. Golf’s going to win and I’m going to lose!” Steph ran to pack up. Treesa chase after her. She helped Steph pack and went downstairs.
“Remind to tell Golf that he didn’t win yet. Okay? For Jack, tell him that I will come back to visit him! In addition, tell PJ that he is still my BFF! Alright??” Steph and Treesa said their last good byes.

NOTE: THE NXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP WHEN I GET MORE READERS... :D

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 5-7

Chapter 5-Oops! Shut up!

“Where’s Steph?” Jack looked around for her. Treesa looked at them all with sad eyes. “She moved to America.” She was sitting in front of Jack. They all stared at her with wide eyes.
“What?? When?” PJ cut in. Treesa explained everything after the birthday. PJ started to cry and stomp his foot. Jack sat there sad staring off to space.
“Really?? FINALLY!!” He shouted jumping up and down happily. They all tackled Golf after he said that.
“Steph left you one last message Golf,” They all got off him. “She said that you didn’t win yet.” PJ gave Golf 1 last hit.
“That’s for Steph!” PJ’s nose was running. Jack sadly looks away from them all. Last message for Golf? Jack sadly said to himself.
“And for you too Jack. Also PJ!” They both ran closely to Treesa. Mikay got jealous and pushed them away.
“Not too close!” Mikay blocked her. Jack and PJ excitedly ask her what Steph said to them.
“PJ, she said that you are still her BFF and Jack she will come back and visit you.” Treesa said.
“She’s still my BFF too!” PJ was in tears. Golf skipped to his desk and sadly sat in his desk. “I’ll wait for her,” Jack said to himself.
“And after today I’m getting home school,” Treesa unhappily announced to them all. Mikay’s eyes were in tears.
“That’s okay,” Jack comfort Treesa. PJ also comforted Treesa. “We’ll see each other again somewhere.” PJ patter her back.
“PJ and Jack come over here.” The teacher called on them both. They quickly ran to the teacher leaving Mikay and Treesa alone.
“Why do you have to be home school?? I am going to miss you a lot!! You know that you are my BFF. I am going to be a loner all my life!! My life is turning upside down!” Mikay whined to her.
“Will you shut up? All you do is talk and talk. Do you not know how to be quiet for once? You act like I’m not going to miss coming to school here.” Treesa ran outside. Mikay stood there shock at her hurtful words to him. More tears came from his eyes.
“Stop crying you dork! Men’s don’t cry!” Golf hit his head. Mikay just walk off to his desk not caring what Golf said. Her words repeated in Mikay’s head repeatedly. He stared out the window looking at Treesa.
“Where’s Treesa?” Jack and PJ ran up to Mikay. He pointed out the window to where she was. Jack and PJ went to tell the teacher where she was. The teacher went to get Treesa and came back in the class. Treesa glance over to Mikay who was staring out the window. I must’ve been too harsh on him; Treesa went to sit in her desk. The entire class time no one talked or said a thing. During lunch, everything was quiet too. Mikay sat alone by the window.
“What’s wrong with Mikay?” Treesa ask Jack. Jack shrug, Maybe he’s and that you’re getting home school. Jack guessed unsure. Treesa stared at him and slowly at her food.
“Man! It’s not fun without Steph,” Golf sat down.
“What did you say?” Jack blinked couple of times.
“I said that it is so fun without Steph!” Golf fake laugh and ran off to the other table.
“What’s so fun without Steph?” PJ play around with his food. Jack nod his head agreeing with PJ.

“Daddy! Daddy!” Treesa shouted as soon as she got home. He came out of his office. “Can I call Steph??” Treesa pleaded. He looks as his watch and decides a time for her to call Steph. Treesa went in her room and waited until 7 pm. While waiting she went to bake cookies to wasted time.
“Can you put this in a pretty box? And wrap it pretty!” Treesa ask the house cleaner. She did as told and asks, “Who’s this for?” She putted it inside a bag.
“Someone special,” Treesa happily ran to her room and called Steph.
'Steph: Hello?
'Treesa: Steph?
'Steph: Who’s this? How’d you get my home number? Do I know you?
'Treesa: It’s me Treesa! My daddy gave me your new home number!
'Steph: Oh! Treesa! Sorry…
'Treesa: That’s okay. How is it in America??
'Steph: I have a sister about my age.
'Treesa: Cool…
'Steph: Yeah… How’s school? Did you tell them my message?
'Treesa: Yeah! PJ said that you’re his BFF too and Jack was sad and Golf was happy as heck.
'Steph: I knew it!
'Treesa: I’m getting home school now. When I told Mikay that, he got sad and started to cry.
'Steph: (Laughing) Really? Funny… I bet he will miss you lots!
'Treesa: No, because I told him to shut up… I feel guilty. I should’ve told him sorry.
'Steph: That’s good. He needs to shut up.
'Treesa: I have to go sleep now. Bye!
'Steph: Bye!

Steph hung up and walked off to her small bedroom. I am so bored! Steph fell on her bed. “Who were you talking to?” Her dad came in.
“To Treesa,” Steph sat up. “Okay, I’m going to work. Bye!” he gave her a kiss and left to work. After a while, her stepmother shouted her name. Steph went downstairs and saw a bucket with a sponge in it.
“Go and clean the bathroom,” She handed Steph a list of chores to do. Steph look at how long the list was.
“But I’m only eight!” Steph look up at her. “Can’t Grace help me too?”
“No! Now go and clean or I will take away your dinner tonight!” She threatens Steph. Steph picked up the bucket and started on her chores.

When Mikay got to school there was a bag wrapped beautifully on his desk. He opens the card on the side and read it.

Hey Mikay,
Sorry for telling you to shut up.
I was just mad.
However, you do need to be quiet sometimes.
I hope we are still friends.
Moreover, I hope you like the cookies I made.
Love, Treesa

He opens the bad and there was a box full of cookies in there made for him. He happily ate one. Everyone gather around him and made fun of his card.
“Who’s that from?” Golf asks looking at the card.
“From Treesa,” Mikay wouldn’t share his cookie with the others.

9 years later
“Steph!!” Grace, her stepsister, shouted her name. Steph annoyingly went down the stairs and saw her stepsister’s ugly face.
“What?” She shouted back angrily.
“Where are my pink heels?” She put her hands on her hip.
“Up your ass. Where else?” Steph said walking off. Grace stood there with her mouth open. “MOM! Steph said something mean to me.” Grace whined like a little kid.
“Shut your sluttish mouth Grace!” Steph shouted through the door. “Who the heck will wear dumb heels?” Steph muttered and sat on her bed flipping through a magazine.
“Open the door this instant!!” Her stepmother pound on the door. Steph put on her stereo and turn the volume to the max. She walks around the room and look for her cell. “I will tell your father about this when he comes home.” Her stepmother ran off to watch T.V. Steph laugh to herself and call Treesa.

'Steph: Treesa?
'Treesa: Hey Steph, what’s up?
'Steph: Sorry to bother you.
'Treesa: Nah, I wasn’t sleeping anyways. That witch still babbling?
'Steph: Yeah, I can’t wait to go over there. This is my last time living here!
'Treesa: Ha-Ha! You said that last time we talked.
'Steph: I know but I’m almost eighteen next year so I am able to fly back there!
'Treesa: That’s right. Ask your father yet?
'Steph: I was thinking maybe your father could ask my father.
'Treesa: I’ll ask my father. They’ll love to see you again!
'Steph: Who doesn’t? Everyone loves me. Wanna hear something funny?
'Treesa: Yeah! Crack me up!
'Steph: Slut asks me where her pink heels were and I told straight up that it was up her ass.
'Treesa: Ha-Ha!!! For real?? Good one! There’s a new name every time I hear your stories.
'Steph: Yeah… Oh! Witch is coming! Bye!
'Treesa: Bye!

Steph hung up and threw her phone under her pillows. “Hun, your father wants to see you.” Her stepmother sweet talk to her. What an actress, Steph roll her eyes at her stepmother. Steph got out her room and went into her father’s office.
“What is it fathered?” Steph sat down on the chair. Grace and her mother listened closely through the door and snickered. “Get ready for the lecture!” Grace whispered to her mother.
“Your mother said that you hit Grace and that she fell down the stairs. Her father turned to her. Steph’s eyes widen. She’s gone too far, Steph’s anger filled up.
“I did not push her down the stairs! If I did then why ain’t she hurt at all?? Wouldn’t she be in the hospital by now?? I wish I pushed her down the stairs. That lady ain’t my mother! Get that straight!” Steph ran to her room and took out her duffle bag. She packed the things that are most meaning and left the useless things back. She climbed out her window and jogged over to PJ’s house.
“Hello Steph,” PJ’s mother opened the door.
“Hey Ms. V,” Steph went inside the house. “PJ’s in his room like always.” His mother laughed.
“Thanks for letting me stay here,”
“No problem. You’re always welcome here!” Steph hugged her and left to PJ’s room.
“Hey PJ,” Steph set her things down.
“Hey!” PJ was shock to see her. He was still into his game. Steph sat on his bed and made a space for her to sleep.
“Here’s for both of you,” Ms. V brought them both Hot Coco. PJ got off his game and talked to Steph.
“PJ, do you ever wonder about going back to our hometown?” Steph ask PJ unexpectedly. PJ thought for while and shook his head no. “Why?” He blew his Coco.
“I wanna go back.” Steph sipped her coco.
“What? Are you serious?” PJ almost burn his lips.
“Well us two can go back! I mean how could we both could meet each other again in America. That’s too rare! Moreover, if we go back then… this’ll be like an adventure! Please!! Go with me!” Steph begged him. He smush his lips together and finally agree. Steph cheered and drank her coco.
“But how are we going to get there?” Steph’s smile turn to a frown.
“Well…”
“I’ll go ask my mother! Don’t worry. She won’t tell your father.” PJ pat her back.
“Okay, fine!” Steph gave up. PJ ran downstairs and quickly asked his mother.

“Father!!!” Treesa knock on the door.
“Yes, dear?” her father look up from his desk. “I was wondering if you can ask uncle and he sends Steph over here,” Treesa nervously ask rocking back and forth.
“I’m sorry, Darling. I have no time for anything. Her father apologized. “Also Uncle is too busy with his work just like me. So when they are coming over I will tell you alright?” Treesa nod and left to her room. She sadly opens her phone and dialed Steph’s number.
While Steph was waiting for PJ to come back, her phone ringed. She saw that it was Treesa and quickly answered it.
'Steph: Hey Treesa!
'Treesa: I ask my dad and he said that maybe your father is too busy and my father is busy right now too. So sorry can’t help you!
'Steph: That’s alright! PJ is asking his mother right now downstairs!
'Treesa: Really? That’s good! Are you at PJ’s again?
'Steph: Yea, I can’t stand that witches face. Hold on PJ’s coming back up!

“What did she say?” Steph look at him nervously. He looks up at her with sad eyes. Steph bit her lips and waited for his answer.
“She said….” PJ took a breathe and shouted, “We can go next week!” He looks up at her with sparkles in his eyes. Steph hit him for playing around with her.
“That wasn’t funny!” Steph pouted. “So that means I can stay here for one week?” PJ nod his head.

'Steph: I’m coming next week!! PJ’s mother is willing to paying for our flight! OMG! This is like a dream come true!
'Treesa: Okay then! I’ll get everything ready! Bye!
'Steph: Bye!
“Man, we get to go see our old friends!” PJ squealed like a girl. “Remember Golf?” Steph stop jumping around and stare at him with a blank expression.
“Who’s Golf?” She gave him a weird look. PJ shook his head and laughed.
“He’s nobody!” He fakes chuckled turning away. “Just one of my best friends I hung out with ever since you moved. I hanged out with that guy.” PJ turned back and smile.
“Oh, is he cool?” Steph look at him blankly.
“Um…That depends on you,” PJ shrugged. Steph nod and sat on the floor where her bed was.
“Talking about Thailand makes me wants some papaya!” Steph lick her lips closing her eyes.
“Oh, Ribs!” They both talked about food the entire night.

“9:30 pm,” Treesa read her clock on her plain wall. “What to do?” She thought to herself. She walked around her large room. She looked up her shelf and saw Mikay’s watch that he gave her. She grabbed it and cleaned it. I hope he still forgave me, Treesa thought back when he gave her the watch. She looks inside the watch and saw something carve onto it. She looks closely making sure she wasn’t seeing something.
“This belongs to the Nitipaisalkul Family,” Treesa thought for a while and sighed. “Mikay must’ve got so much in trouble for this,” Treesa held onto the watch and fell asleep on her bed.

Chapter 6-Hometown here we come!

As soon as PJ landed, they went to search for Treesa and PJ’s cousins. They heard someone yelling their name and turn around to see a lot more other people behind them.
“Over here!!” Treesa shouted. PJ and Steph turn and saw Treesa behind the gate. They both ran to her. “Found your cousin yet?” Treesa look at PJ. He shook his head no still looking out.
“Oh, I spot them! See you tomorrow at school!” PJ waved to them and walked in the living room. Soon, Ms. P and Mr. P came in the room and hugged Steph.
“OMG! You’ve grown so much!” Ms. P looks at Steph up and down.
“How did you manage to get here?” Mr. P asks Steph as they sat down to chat. Steph’s eyes wonder off and answered, “Well, I begged my father.” Steph felt bad for lying to them. They talked for a while until Treesa wanted to talk to Steph alone.
“What school are we going to?” Steph unpack her things.
“Raumrudee International Palace,” Treesa read the booklet in her bag.
“Have you been there?” Steph try to find an outfit for school.
“No, remember! I have been home school almost all my life!” Treesa remind her. Steph nod laughing. “What are you going to wear?” Steph set her things on her desk.
“I don’t know. Something fancy.” Treesa look through her closet. Steph help her pick a outfit for their first day.

“Dang! This school is huge!” Steph look around her. Treesa laugh at her expression towards the school. “What? I’ve never been to a school where there is this many black heads.” Steph walk ahead of her. They waited for PJ at the entrance. PJ approached them and they hugged.
“PJ! Look at this school!” Steph said to PJ.
“I know! It’s so huge!” PJ and Steph laughed. Treesa looked and saw that it was time to go to first hour.
“Mines this way!” Treesa pointed and left to her class.
“I’m new here,” Treesa said to the teacher. She looked over and every eyes were staring at her except one. She looked at him with deep thoughts.
“What’s your name?” The teacher looks at Treesa.
“Treesa,” She said without taking her eyes off the person in the corner by himself. The teacher looks for a spot for Treesa.
“We don’t have any seats open except---” The teacher didn’t even finish her sentence. Treesa was already sitting by the guy in the corner. Everyone’s jaw dropped and stared at her. The guy turned and saw Treesa close to his face. He flinched back making his head hit the wall. Treesa laughed and hit his arm. “You flinched!” She laughed and turns to see everyone so close to her. Treesa leaned back with her eyes wide.
“That’s Mike you just touched,” This girl said to her. “Do you know who he is?” She was still shock at Treesa.
“Yea, He’s Mike. You just told me.” Treesa look at her stupidly. They all shook their heads.
“No! He’s the prince!” All the girls whispered to her. Treesa nod her head giggled to herself.
“Stop Joking! If he’s the prince then why doesn’t he put a restraining order on me?” Treesa lean back on her chair.
“He is! No one is able to touch him. He likes to be by himself. Also, never call him by the name,” The girls look around and whisper, “Mikay!” They look at her.
“That’s not scaring me at all. You’re not the only one who likes him.” Trees said. Treesa lightly poke his arm and turned to the girls, “I just touched him!” All the girls squeaked at her. Treesa just shrug and went on with the class. Mikay turned to look at her and stared at her for a moment. She can’t be. The Treesa I know is quiet. She got that much guts to touch me? Mikay went back to staring out the window. Treesa turned to him as he turns to the window. He looks just like Mikay though, Treesa look at him for a while. She shook the thoughts off her head and stared at the board.
“Break time!” The teacher left out the room. Everyone scattered around Treesa’s desk. Treesa look at them all.
“How do you manage to touch him like that?” A guy said to her. Treesa looked at him strangely.
“Are you gay?” She said in a disgusting tone. They all laughed at the guy. He shot them a glare and they stop instantly.
“No, I’m not gay!” He walked off to his desk. They all chatted with Treesa until she told them to go away. She turns to find Mikay still looking out the window.
“Hello, Mikay!” She happily shouted. Everyone stop what they were doing and look at her. Mikay slowly turned to her. Treesa still had her smile on.
“What did you call me?” He blinked a couple times. Treesa smile to him.
“You’re not a mute after all,” Treesa said. He turns back to the window and Treesa’s face turn sad. Why is it so hard, she try to think of something to catch his attention. Treesa hasn’t given up yet. She went and sat on the seat in front of him. She grabs his face and look to look at her. “Prince where? I don’t see it.” Treesa look at every one of his features. The girls gasped and almost fell on the floor. He slaps her hands and went back looking out the window.
“What are you staring at?” Treesa look out and saw a single swing. Treesa look at him and sigh loud. “That swing? That girl isn’t going to come back. You’ll have to go find her.” Treesa went to sit on her desk. Mikay quickly turn to her as she said that. Can you see through me?, Mikay thought and went back looking at the swing. Treesa tap her pencil on her chin and thought of something good to do. She finally came up with something. “Mikay, you want to see that girl so bad? I’ll get her for you!” Treesa ran out the door. He turns to her but she was already gone. Why is she like this, Mikay turn to look out the window and saw Treesa on the swing waving to him.
“Look at Treesa!” They all rush towards the window. Mikay was behind everyone else smiling. She has this much guts to get my attention, Mikay smirk and went off to sleep on his textbooks. Treesa saw that Mikay was gone so she ran quickly up to the room and found him sleeping on his textbooks. All the girls envy her guts. Treesa scooted her desk close to his. She laid on her textbook staring at his face.
“I envy her so bad!!” The girls whined in their seats. Soon the teacher came back and saw that Mikay and Treesa were sleeping on the textbook. Treesa quickly look up and said, “Shh!! Mikay’s sleeping!” She cutely smiles to them. The teacher smile back to her saying, “Detention!” Treesa’s eye widen and went back to lie on her textbooks. The class went on and the bell ring for lunch. Mikay open his eyes slowly and saw Treesa staring right at him.
“What are you still doing here?” He shyly looks at her. Treesa smiled and grab her books. She stops at the door and said, “I was waiting for you to wake up!” Treesa left to lunch. Mikay look around making sure she didn’t do anything to him or his stuff. He grabs his book and walk to lunch.

“Look! There’s Golf,” PJ pointed and went to him leaving Steph trailing behind.
“Hey PJ! When did you get here?” Golf and PJ hugged. Steph look at them as if they were gay.
“I got here yesterday,” PJ said to him. Steph was still staring at them weird.
“Why near the end of school year?” Golf said. PJ just shrugged. Golf looks over his shoulders and saw Steph.
“Who’s that?” He eyed Steph.
“That’s my cousin Steph,” PJ quickly made up something. Golf looked at her up and down.
“Don’t look at me like that you pervert!” Steph cover herself. Golf’s jaw dropped and said, “I am not a pervert! In addition, I wasn’t looking at you that way! Tomboy!” Golf name called her.
“Who you calling tomboy, girly girl?” “ Steph put her hands on her hips.
“Me? Girl? Do you know who I am?” Golf chews his gum harder. (HAHA!! Imagine if he chokes on it!)Steph look at him and laughed.
“Oh, I know who you are!” She started to laugh. Golf nod his head coolly, “You’re the womanizer that everyone was talking about!” PJ tried to hold his laughter inside but burst out laughing. Golf felt offended and was going to say something but PJ split them up.
“Calm down!!” He panicked. ”Steph, go to your class.” PJ order her. Steph did as what PJ said and left first. “I was going to warn you about her!” PJ said to Golf.
“So tough!” Golf look at her walk down the hall finding the gym. “This should be fun.” Golf smiled. (YUCK!!)
“Here’s the clothes for gym,” The gym teacher handed Steph her gym clothes. Steph went to her locker and changed. She went out to the gym and saw Golf in the same class. “No way,” Steph enter the gym. All eyes stare at her.
“What are you doing here?” Golf pointed at her. “Stalking me?” He was still pointing at her.
“My ass I’ll ever stalk you,” Steph talked to the other girls. Golf went back to his group of circle.
“Who’s that hottie?” A guy checked out Steph. They all started to look at her.
“She’s a tomboy,” Golf look at her disgustingly. “She’s too tough for you guys.” Golf went to grab a basketball.
“Not to me,” One of the guys went up to her. “Hey, um… wanna hang out this after school?” He bit his lips at Steph. Steph smiled to him and turn to the girls.
“This is what I mean,” Steph turn back to the guy. “No! I have better things to do this after school! Unless you want me to beat you up than that’s fine with me!” The guy ran back to the others scared. “And that’s how it’s done!” Steph and the other girls’ high-five.
“Told you,” Golf said to the guy who was rejecting. Golf just stared at Steph who was blabbing to the other girls. After a while, the teacher came in. “Today’s unit is Basketball.” All the girls groaned. Steph look at them a weird.
“What’s wrong with basketball?” Steph look at them. They all sighed very loud and put their heads down. “We all suck at basketball,” One of the girl told her.
“So? Doesn’t mean that you can’t try!” Steph dribble the ball back and forth. Everyone’s eyes were staring at her only. “What? Let’s get going!” It was boy against girls.” At last, the girls won for once. They cheered and the boy’s faces turned red. Steph looked at Golf and just went back to cheering.
“They just got lucky!” Golf pointed at them. All the girls stop cheering and sadly look down.
“You’re just jealous that you got beat by us girls.” Steph step up to him. The teacher came to separate them both. Golf was going to say something but the bell ringed for lunch. They all jogged back to their lockers and changed.
“Did you know that you just stepped up to the prince,” A girl told her on the way to lunch. Steph started to laugh. “Prince, you crack me up. In a million years he’ll ever be a prince.” Steph laugh all the way to the cafeteria. All the girls shook their heads and walk.
“Hey PJ!! Treesa!!” Steph walk to them. They both waved back heavily.
“How was your day?” PJ asked Steph. Steph did the okay sign to him. He turned to Treesa and asked her.
“I got a class with this dude. And he’s really quiet!” Treesa talked about Mikay to them. “And everyone keeps saying he’s the prince!” Treesa finish her talking.
“I know! All the girls keep saying that Golf is the prince too! He wishes!” Steph took a chunk of her sub.
“Hey you both wanna hang out after school?” PJ waited for their answer.
“Next time because my father will be mad if we go without permission.” Treesa said.
“Yea, next time.” Steph patted PJ’s shoulders. They finished their foods and left home.
“How was first day for you two?” Mr. P came in the kitchen.
“Okay,” Treesa shrug not caring.
“Fun!” Steph gave him a thumbs up.
“Good, I have business meetings so I’ll be home late. Treesa’s father left to his meeting. Treesa and Steph grab a bottle of water and left to sleep in early.

Chapter 7-Day at the Park

“Hi, Mikay!” Treesa sat down. He didn’t even bother to look at her. Treesa did faces behind his back and laughed to herself.
“How long did you come to school here?” Treesa asked him going close to him. He just stuck out two fingers at her. Treesa just nod her head. “Oh, since freshmen year then.”
“Class, we have an activity to do.” The teacher came in the room. “Since school is almost ending and we all don’t really know each other so partner up with the person next to you and tell them about you. The teacher went out and they all chatted.
“Okay, Mikay you go first. No, I’ll go first! Okay, first I am new here. Which you already know. And I talk a lot because talking is the best to know everyone!” Treesa talked until there was five minute left of class. “Your turn, Mikay!” Treesa pointed at him.
“My names Mike. Not Mikay!” He annoyingly said to her.
“You spoke again!” Treesa clap happily. Mikay turned to her and asked her, “Why do you always talk to me?” He looks at her irritated.
“Because you are a very good listener and I could talk about anything to you. You’re fun. Although you don’t talk much.” Treesa was still smiling to him.
“Wise answer but not reasonable enough for me.” His hands were in his pocket.
“The prince just talked!” A girl squeaked. “Look he’s talking to her!” All the girls eyed her sadly.

“Let’s go sit by Mikay!” Treesa pulled Steph’s arm. Steph looked at her as if she was crazy. Steph was still standing up confuse while Treesa was already sitting across from Mikay. Treesa pulled her down next to her.
“Wow! He doesn’t talk much!” PJ whispered to Treesa.
“I know! That’s why he’s a good listener!” Treesa whispered back. PJ just laughed at her answer to him.
“Hey PJ,” Golf sat next to Mikay. “What are they doing here?” Golf asks Mikay. He shrugs at Golf. “Hey Tomboy!” He said to Steph.
“I am not a tomboy!” Steph shouted back at him.
“You so are one!” Golf ate his food.
“You’re just jealous because my girls and I beat you in Basketball.” Steph happily ate her food. PJ choked on his food.
You got beat?” PJ look up to Golf.
“They just got lucky!” Golf wouldn’t admit.
“You just suck! And that’s a fact!” Steph laugh her ass off eating. Golf made a face at her and went back to eating his food. After lunch, they all head out the door to their drivers.
“Ya’ll wanna hangout today?” PJ asked Treesa and Steph who was behind him. They thought for a while and agreed. All of them walked to PJ’s house.
“Nice house!” Steph look around and saw two guys sitting in the living room.
“PJ! You’re back early.” They handshake PJ. Treesa nudge Steph eyeing the two guys.
“Yeah, we took different lunch now. Meet my two friends.” PJ introduced them all to each other.
“Steph and Treesa,” PJ pointed to each of them. “Chain and Tae.” PJ quickly said to them. “What should we do for our sake of fun?” PJ rub his hands together. Tae quickly stood up and shout, “Basketball!!” They all ran to the park. Tae got first place. After him was PJ while Chain, Steph and Treesa got last.
“GOLF!” PJ shouted waving to them. Golf turned and saw PJ and waved back to him. “What are you doing?” PJ reached the court.
“Playing some b-ball,” Golf scores a hoop.
“He sucks that’s why he’s here to practice!” Steph look at him. PJ hit her to stop. Steph cross her arms waiting for them to play.
“You wanna challenge me?” Golf spins the ball with one finger. Steph scoffed and said, “Don’t cry when you lose!” She stole the ball from him. They all got into teams and played. Treesa ran to the swing next to Mikay.
“Hi, Mikay!” She cheerfully said. He waved back to her.
“Wow! You actually waved back to me!” Treesa’s jaw was still on the ground. He quickly swings himself higher than her. Treesa open her mouth and started to swing twice as fast as him. At last, Treesa still lost to him. “Cheater!” She shouted pointing at him. He lightly laugh at her immatureness. She was staring at him making sure he was laughing or it was just her eyes.
“And I win again!” Steph jump up and down cheering. “What’d I say?” Steph look at Golf who was all fired up. She turns to high-five Chain.
“Lucky Devil!” Golf muttered and went to go get Mikay. Steph and the others play after Golf and Mikay left. Soon the sky was getting darker and they all went two separate directions.

MORE WILL COME=]TELL OTHERS TO COME AND READ IT TOO!!!!!

treesa

sarNie Egg
thanks so much for the update... i'll spread the word

ok thanks
well i have 2 more stories if u like to read
it its called
FUNNY LOVE STORY [[WHICH I UPDATED IN HERE]]
AND
HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE [[I HAVENT UPDATE IT YET]]
r u a golfmike fan? well if u know whoever likes them
tell them to come read it here or on
GMX AND OR GOLFMIKETHAILAND
ill update more tmr okais
thanks again=]

sarN

sarNie Granny
whao, when i was reading this . it felt like reading a japaness manga ! do update soon

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 8-10 IS UPDATED..

Chapter 8

“Treesa, Wake up!!” Steph shook her. Treesa quickly got up and look at her clock where the switch was off.
“Did I forget to set the alarm?” Treesa and Steph jump out of bed.
“Ya think!” Steph washed her face and brush her teeth. While Treesa got dress. The driver drove as fast as he could. They ran to their first hour and made it before the bell ringed. Steph entered the gym shouting, “I’m here!” She was out of breath. The teacher told her to go to her line.
“Today’s unit is tennis.” The teacher announced. The girls went to change into their outside outfits.
“Isn’t this too much skin?” Steph look at her tank top and shorts. All the girls shook their heads no and changed into them. They ran around the court for a lap and waited for the teacher to come out.
“Okay, who doesn’t know how to play tennis?” The teacher looks at her class.
“Golf,” Steph joked. Everyone laughed and Golf stared at them all evilly.
“Golf, is the best tennis player for your information,” A brat said to Steph.
“And you’re the sluttiest girl in school for your information,” Steph mimic her voice. The rest of the girls high-five her. She gave Steph an ugly face and went to stand next to Golf.
“She’s the second best player in class,” A girl informed Steph. Steph nod her head examining the brat.
“I don’t know how to play,” Steph raised her hands. Golf and the brat quickly turned to her.
“And who was the one that said Golf didn’t know how to.” The brat smirked at Steph. Steph tap her racket on the ground and smile mischievously.
“Since you don’t know. We’ll have Golf teach you.” Everyone got their partners and warmed up. The brats grab Steph by her shoulders and whispered, “I know what you’re trying to do.” She pushes Steph forward causing her to stumble a little. Golf waited for Steph to get over where he was.
“Throw the ball in the air and hit it with your racket.” Golf demonstrated for her. Steph look at him carefully and tried it. She threw the ball up and whacks it.
“Ow!” Golf rubs his ass. “Watch how you hit it!” Golf yelled at her. Steph scratched her head and tried again. This time the ball hit Golf’s leg. Steph tried repeatedly but the ball keeps aiming at Golf. Golf ducked every time but it still hits him. Steph laugh her butt off and repeatedly hit him with the balls.
“Okay, warm ups done.” The teacher shouted out to the class. Time for competing. They all got into courts with another team.
“Competition?” Steph looked nervous and bit her lips. Golf lightly taps his racket on her head.
Hurry!” He was already at the court. Steph jogged to the court and stood in her position.
“Let’s see what you got!” The brat shouted out to Steph and laughed at Steph.
“Okay! Don’t cry!” Steph shouted back and served the ball. It went straight over the net. The brats eyes were widen and didn’t see the ball coming. “Are you going to play or not?” Steph served another one. They compete until gym was over. “Look who’s the sucker now?” Steph laugh at them both. “You two!” She point at Golf and the Brat and jogs happily to the locker rooms.

“Hey everyone!” Treesa waved to everyone in the class.
“Hey Treesa!” They all shouted back and went back to what they were doing.
“How did you make Mike talk to you?” The girl next to her asks. Treesa shrug her shoulders saying, “Talk to him. It’s that simple.” She opens her textbook.
“I did. But it didn’t work.” She pouted her lips out.
“Too bad for you then.” Treesa close her textbook and turned to Mikay. “Hey Mikay!” She went close to him again. He scooted back to the wall. “How come all the girls here keep saying that you’re the prince? I think that their just too obsess.” Treesa blab her mouth on the entire hour in class.
“Hey Treesa,” Mikay spoke quietly not looking at her. Treesa blinked a couple times and happily went close to him.
“Did you just say my name?” She almost squealed like the other girls. He nods his head slowly staring at her weird. “That’s two words for today!” Treesa tallied it in her planner. “What were you going to say?” Treesa went back to the subject. He shook his head no and lay on his textbook. Four words in one day, Treesa smiled to herself.
“What are you tallying for?” The girl glances over to her shoulders. Soon all the girls gather around her.
“How many words Mikay said to me.” Treesa showed them the four tallies. Mikay shook his head chuckling to himself.

“Lunch time!” PJ and Steph race to the line before it gets long.
“Where’s Treesa?” PJ tiptoed and look for her. Steph look around and saw no sign of her.
“Maybe she’s already outside.” Steph guessed.
“Hey PJ. Can I budge?” Golf squeezed into the line with them. Steph turned and saw that Golf was in front of her.
“How did you get here?” Steph look up to Golf. Golf turned and laughs.
“You were so short I didn’t see you there.” He went on laughing. (ASS!!)
“I let him budge,” PJ calmed Steph down.
“PJ let you budge not me!” Steph went in front of them both.
“Geesh! Such a tomboy.” Golf muttered. PJ stop Steph before things gets ugly. After they got their lunch, Treesa finally came.
“Why are you so late?” PJ chew on his drumstick.
“I was talking with my friends.” Treesa sat down with them
“Let’s go sit with PJ!” Golf pulled onto Mikay and drags him to where Treesa they were sitting.
“Hey PJ,“ Golf sat next to him. PJ waved to him since his mouth was full of food. He quickly swallows his food and asks Golf, “You wanna hang out this after school? Steph and I going bowling.” Steph got up and try to remember when he asks her that.
“When did you ask me that?” Steph ask PJ. He kicked her legs under the table. Steph winced in pain. Golf decides to tag along since he was doing nothing after school.
“Hi Mikay!” Treesa waved in his face. He nods his head and sat across her. “Okay, it’s either you’re shy or you just don’t talk a lot.” Treesa ate her food blabbing about her day to him. Mikay stared at her mouth moving slowly; all her food was flying out of her mouth.
“EW! There’s something on you face!” Golf wipes Mikay’s face. He quickly snaps out of his thoughts.
“That must have been from Treesa’s mouth!” PJ and Steph laugh their butt off. Steph look at Golf and Mikay gay.
“Is Mikay your brother?” Steph asked.
“Yeah, he’s my twin brother!” Golf annoyingly said to her.
“Really? He looks 100 times better than you.” Steph check out Mikay. Mikay quietly muttered thanks to Steph.
“Whatever!” Golf ate his food. “Why do you call him Mikay?” Golf look at her weird. Steph shrug and pointed to Treesa. “She told me that was his name.” Steph was still pointing to Treesa.
“He talked again!” Treesa exclaimed aloud. All eyes look towards her. Treesa shoot them back to what they were doing.
“Obsession!” Golf look at her weird. Treesa scoffed and put her hands on her hips while standing up.
“I’m not! At least I don’t stalk him like every girls do.” She sat back down. Maybe I should start researching about him. He should have some fan site!, Treesa plan her research throughout lunchtime.
“Hey tomboy! Going to eat that?” Golf pointed to her brownies. Steph snatched her brownies and said, “Of course! You fat pig!” Steph quickly stuff it in her mouth.
“I’m not the pig you are! You’re the one who just swallowed it.” Golf argues back. Steph quickly swallow it and shot back, “At least I don’t go around asking for other people’s food.” They argued on.
“Those two never stop!” Treesa said to Mikay. Mikay nod his head agreeing. “It’s like they need to be in different worlds.” Treesa went on eating.

Treesa slip on her sweater while Steph wore a jacket. Their driver took them to the bowling alley. Steph and Treesa went to where PJ and Golf was standing.
“Took you long enough Tomboy!” Golf said to Steph.
“Good!” Steph put her name down. PJ went to bowl first and got a gutter ball. They all laughed at him so hard. Golf’s turn was up. He strikes on his first turn.
“Beat that Tomboy!” Golf sat next to Steph. Steph grab a ball and rolled it down the lane. She got a strike and cheered. She took a second turn and got another strike.
“Beat ya Girly Boy!’ Steph high-five PJ. Golf glares at her evilly and went up for his turn.
“Hi, Mikay! Are you good. I’m not good. Can you teach me? Cause I wanna know how to bowl too!” Treesa held the ball frighten. Mikay grab a ball and shot it down the lane. “Wow! You’re good!” She tried doing what Mikay showed her. Treesa and Mikay took another lane for him to teach Treesa.
“You’re getting it!” Mikay watched her bowl. He quietly laughs every time she misses the lane. She furiously scratches her head and sat down.
“It takes time. You don’t have to get it right now.” Mikay bowled. Fourteen words today, Treesa sneakily put it down her notepad. They all bowled until the bowling alley closed and went separate ways.

Chapter 9

“We are going to play volleyball for today’s unit.” The teacher sorts them into groups. The teacher put Golf and Steph in one group together.
“Get out of this group! Go to the other one.” Steph cross her arms unhappily.
“I can’t stupid! The teacher put me in this one,” Golf pokes her head. Steph rub where Golf Poke her and stormed off. Stupid you!, Steph thought to herself. They got in their position and started the game.
“Steph, serve!” Golf threw the ball to her. Steph bounce the ball couple of times and served the ball. The ball hit Golf right on the back.
“Teacher! Golf’s in the way!” Steph pointed at him. He turned around giving her a weird look while rubbing his back.
“Or are you too dumb to play?” The brat from the other team said to Steph. Steph blinked a couple times and said, “What did you say?” Steph went near the net.
“Was I talking to fast?” She slow talk to Steph.
“Oh, No she didn’t,” Steph madly said to herself. “Give me the ball!” A girl gave her the ball. She threw it up in the air and smacked it hard making the girls on the other team scream. “Did I hit it too hard?” Steph slowly said back to her. The girls on Steph’s team high-five her. The brat got mad and shouted back, “That was too hard!” She stood up straight.
“Good!” Steph turned to her. “That’s what you get for messing around with me!” Steph argued back with her. The other girls were on Steph’s side helping her out.
“Golf! Stop her! I don’t wanna hear those things coming out of her mouth.” The brat ran to him and link on his arms.
“Stop it, Girls.” Golf said trying to get her hands off him. Step rolled her eyes irritated and decides to mock her.
“Gina! Stop her!” Steph grab onto the girl next to her. They both mocked Golf and the Brat. Everyone laughed so hard at their imitation. Golf’s face turned red and glared at Steph for a long time. Golf was about to say something but the teacher came in and lectured them.
“Okay, since you all wasted your volleyball time use the last 25 minutes to yourself.” The teacher left back again.
“Steph, Let’s play basketball again!” Golf dribbled the ball around him.
“No, I’m tired!” Steph was sitting on the ground with the other girls.
“What? You didn’t do anything! Except start some fights!” Golf spinned the ball with his finger.
“So? I don’t want to!” Steph wasn’t in the mood for another quarrel. Golf started to make fun of her being a chicken. Steph ignored him and talked with the other girls, Golf finally left her alone and went to play ball with the other guys.
“It’s about time somebody steps up to that girl,” Gina sat next to Steph. “She was so on my nerves!.” Soon the Brat became their subject to talk about that entire 25 minutes.

“Hello, Mikay!” Treesa skipped to her desk happily. “Wasn’t yesterday fun?” She asks him. He nods his head giving her the ok sign. Treesa took out her laptop after and started researching things on Mikay. Their class went outside to read.
“What are you doing?” Mikay stop reading his book and turn to Treesa. Treesa turned to him and said, “Just some research.”
“On what?” Mikay asked.
“Someone,”
“Someone like who?” Mikay try to look in her laptop but the sun beaming was too shiny.
“Sorry, can’t tell.” Treesa move her laptop the other way so we won’t be able to see it.
“Like I wanna know.” He went back to reading his book. Treesa smile at him and went back to researching.
“Do you really want to know?” Treesa went up close to his face. He ignored her and went on reading his book. “I was going to tell you but too bad you didn’t answer me.” Treesa shrug and went back to her computer.

“Mikay! Sit with us!” Treesa wave for him to come to their table and sat across from her.
“Hey!” Steph and PJ said to Mikay. He just wave back shyly to them. Golf saw that Mikay was sitting with Steph. He went to sit with them also.
“PJ, you wanna do something after school?” Golf asks him. PJ thought for a while.
“Sure, what is it?”
“Let’s go play soccer,” Steph swallow her food very fast after Golf said that to PJ. She looks up to Golf and said, “Can I come too?”
“No,” Golf answer without thinking. Steph was shock and fire back, “Why not? You scare to get beat by me again?” Steph was so ready for a challenge.
“NO! Why would I be?”
“I don’t know! You tell me!” They both argued again. PJ sighed loudly and ate his food. Steph wouldn’t stop arguing until she gets to go. Golf finally gave up and let her go. Steph jumped up and down.

“Let’s do some warm-ups!” PJ stretched. Treesa and Mikay was the only one not stretching. “Why aren’t you two playing?” PJ turn to them both.
“Research. Book.” Mikay and Treesa answer at the same time. Treesa was calculating all the words he said to her. Thirteen words, she taps her pencil looking up at the sky.
“The book’s not even an assignment. Go play with them.” Treesa grab the book and mark his page. He tries reaching for his book but she hid it behind her.
“Give it to me,” Mikay whine like a little boy. Seventeen words, she calculates it in her head. She shook her head no. Treesa stood and ran around. Mikay chase after her.
“Show me what you got!” Golf shouted. Steph kick the ball and got a score.
“Oh yeah!” She put her head up in the air.
“Lucky,” Golf muttered lowly. They practice kicking the ball and scoring points.
“Dang! Someone sucks at blocking the ball,” Steph went to rest. She looks around and saw Mikay chasing after Treesa. Am I missing something?, Steph look at them both sternly.
“What are you thinking so hard on?” PJ grab her water bottle. Steph shook her head.
“Let’s go eat!” Steph put the towel around her neck. PJ nod and jog over to tell Golf. Steph ran up to where Treesa and Mikay were and said, “Let’s go! We’re going out to eat.” Treesa finally hand him his book back. They all went to the nearest buffet.
“Golf Pay!!” Steph shouted.
“What!!??” Golf’s eyes widen. “No!” He objects.
“Who all vote for Golf to pay?” PJ, Steph, and Treesa put their hands up.
“Majority Rules!” Steph laugh at Golf. Golf stuck his tongue out at her. They all grab so much food and went to their table.
“Yummy!! BBQ chicken!!” Steph quickly ate her food. They all laughed at her reaction.
“Look! They got the papaya out!!” PJ pointed to the food court. Steph quickly stood up and shouted, “Where??” PJ laughed at her and told her he was kidding.
“That was so not funny! You know how much I love papaya!” Steph went back to eating her chicken.
“Really??” Mikay was shock. “That’s Golf’s favorite food.” All of them choke on their food.
“What?” Steph wipe her mouth. “EW!I don’t like papaya anymore!” Steph was disgusted. PJ laughed at her.
“Steph, what’s wrong if Golf like it too?” Treesa asked her.
“I can’t like the same thing as my enemy!” Steph took a dumpling in the basket. They ate and talk until dark then left home.

Chapter 10

The alarm went off and Treesa quickly got up. “Steph! Get up!” Treesa shook her.
“It’s Saturday!” Steph muffle from her pillow.
“No, it’s not! It’s Friday!” Treesa went to wash up first.
“I’m a day early then,” Steph tiredly got up and went to wash up after Treesa. The driver took them to school just in time.

“Badminton today!” Everyone cheered. “I knew you all will like this.” The teacher left them playing alone outside.
“My favorite sport!” Steph and all the girls talked. They started on their warm ups and then into the game.
“Who wants to challenge the Master Golf?” Golf put his racket behind his neck.
“More like a dumbass Golf,” Steph and the girls laughed at him.
“What’d you say?” He turned to her.
“I said------”
“I heard you,” Golf interrupted her.
“Than why’d you ask me?” Steph turn back to the other girls.
“Golf, can I be your partner?” the brat link her arm onto Golf push her off him and answered her with a harsh tone. “NO,”
“Rejected!” Steph said it out loudly enough for the girls to hear her. The brat walked towards Steph and the other girls. All the girls gather around Steph.
“You know that as a captain of this class, I can kick your ass out.” She crosses her arms. Golf was enjoying the scene that they were making.
“And as a black belt, you know I can JUST kick your ass.” Steph step up to her. She stomp her foot on the ground and ran off to the other brats. “Let’s play!” Steph went out to the court.
“Steph!” Golf wanted to challenge her. “Come on! I’ll beat you on this time!” He serves the ball.
“Oh yea?” Steph hit it back to him. “Let’s see who’ll cry in the end! You!” Steph laugh. Golf rolled his eyes and serve again.
“And once again! Steph Wins!” Steph raise her racket in the air.
“This isn’t over!” Golf stuck his racket out at her.
“Who said it was?” Steph left to change.

“Hi, Mikay!” Treesa shouted as she enters the room. “Wanna hear something funny? This morning Steph thought that it was Saturday. How fast does she think this world revolves? What are you doing for this weekend?” He shrugs his shoulders and hid his face inside the book.
“Oh, new book for today!” Treesa was trying to read the title of the book. “Can you believe that school ends next week?” She asks excitedly. He slowly nods his head at her. “I can’t wait to go to the amusement parks!” Treesa talk about the rollercoaster’s throughout the class time. “I almost got about my research.” She was about to open her laptop but look around and saw that no one was in the room no more. She just shrugs and opens her laptop. “Man, how come he is so hard to find?” Treesa was frustrated. She scratches her head and tries harder. Mikay fake lean in and try to look in her screen. Treesa quickly close her laptop and smile to him. He blushes and went closer to the wall.

“What are you guys doing this weekend?” PJ ask everyone at their table.
“Nothing,” Treesa was looking out for Mikay.
“Why, what are you thinking?” Steph look at him.
“I just wanted to know that’s all.” PJ said.
“Is Chain and Tae going to be there?” Steph had twinkle in her eyes.
“Who would wanna hang out with you, Tomboy.” Golf sat down.
“You mean who wants to hang out with a guy who always gets beat by a girl. Like you.” Steph fought back.
“Okay, we all know who’s going to get the last words.” PJ stop them both before anything else happen.
“Hey, Mikay!” Treesa wave to him. He just nods his head at her. “So, what are you doing this weekend?” She asks him again.
“You already ask me that.” He looks at her.
“I know! I just said that to make you talk.” Treesa smile to herself. “So what are you really doing?” She waited for his answer.
“Nothing,” He bites of his sandwich.
“Wanna hangout this weekend?” She plays with his food.
“Why?”
“I’ll be bored all alone,” Treesa pouted to him.
“No, thanks.” Mikay object her offer.
“Go to the carnival with me,” Treesa begged him. Mikay shook his head no at her again.
“No more talking. Meet me at the carnival at six sharp! I’ll be waiting for you.” Treesa left with Steph home.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
wow you are so so awesome...three fanfics....im so happy....i guess i am going to need a few days to finish reading all this....thanks you so much....i'll spread the word too^^

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
snuck over to my bros place just so i can catch up on this fic...

it's really good so far, can't wait for more updates.

:D :D :D :D

treesa

sarNie Egg
wow you are so so awesome...three fanfics....im so happy....i guess i am going to need a few days to finish reading all this....thanks you so much....i'll spread the word too^^

THANKS
its ok like i said take ur time..
ill post less..cuz some ppl
need time=]

treesa

sarNie Egg
CHAPTER 11 & 12

Chapter 11- Carnival

“I’m going to hang out with PJ them!” Steph called out before leaving. Treesa waited for an hour to pass by and finally met up with Mikay. She looks around for Mikay and finally spots him.
“Why are you wearing a hat?” Treesa try to look if she got the right person. “And these shades?” She was about to take it off. Mikay pull back and said, “It’s too sunny!” He made an lame excuse. Treesa went along with whatever he said.
“Mikay! Let’s go on that rollercoaster!” Treesa shouted pointing to the 400 ft. ride in the sky. Mikay look around and bend his head down walking to Treesa.
“Don’t say my name out so loud!” Mikay whispered to her still looking around if people are staring at them both.
“Okay, Mikay!” Treesa purposely shouted out to him. Mikay glare at her evilly. Treesa just smiled to him.
“Mikay as in the Prince Mike?” A girl ran up to her. Soon after a bunch of girls crowded Treesa. She nervously looks at them and told them that she was just joking around. They all left disappointed not getting to meet Mikay.
“I told you,” Mikay adjust his hat. He pushes his shades back more and stuck his hands in his pocket.
“It was funny to see the girls’ reactions!” Treesa laugh her butt off. Mikay turned to her and said, “I’m going home,” He turned around. Treesa grab his hands just in time.
“No! You can’t! We haven’t ridden one rollercoaster!” Treesa drag him around the carnival. “Wasn’t that fun?” She turned back to him. He shrug saying it was okay. “You want some candies? I do! Let’s go!” She pulls him holding onto his arms. She stood at the counter for almost half an hour unable to choose which kind she wants.
“I want this one but I want this one too!” Treesa pick up two different candies. “Which do I choose?” She scratches her head frustrated. Mikay quietly laugh at her furious face. She quickly turn to face him and he quickly look away. “Were you laughing?” She teased him. He shook his head no almost cracking a smile. She went back to the candies and chose one. They went to walk around the park after getting out of the carnival.
“Wow, this place is so pretty!” Treesa skip on the stones. Mikay just follow behind staring at everything there. Treesa got on the swings and lightly push herself.
“You’ve never been here?” Mikay was the first to talk this time. Treesa shook her head no. “They rebuild this place. It uses to be very plain.” Mikay seemed sad about it.
“You come here often?” Treesa look at his expression towards the park. He lightly nods his head staring up at the horizon. Treesa look at him and look at her watch.
“It’s late I should be heading home.” Treesa wave bye to him and walk off. She stops at her tracks and walk back to him. “Eat this for me okay?” She cheerfully smiles to him and put the candy in his hands. She walk away hoping he would eat the candy. He looks at the candy and put it inside his pocket walking the other direction as she was.

“Steph, you’re home.” Treesa open the door for her. “Where did you guys go anyways?” She asks Steph.
“Play hoops with PJ, why? What did you do?” They went to their rooms. Treesa shrug saying, “Hung out with Mikay at the carnival.” “Really? How was it?” Steph never gone to one in Thailand.
“Cool rides!” Treesa told her how Mikay’s face looked like on the rollercoaster. Steph laughed so hard she could barely say anything else.

Chapter 12-Last Day of School

“Last Day of School!” Treesa and Steph cheered jumping around in a circle. They were so happy they forgot that Treesa’s father was home.
“What are you two happy dancing about?” Her father opens the door. They both stop and shook their heads. “Go get dress,” He said to them and left.
“What to wear?” Steph tap her fingers on her chin. They both decide to wear black t-shirts along with a green vest with their black shorts up to their knees. They wore the exact same thing making people mistake them two with each other.

“Okay, my fellow students!” The principal said. “Time for our all year round tradition!” Everyone started to throw water balloons at each other.
“Steph! Look out!” PJ pointed behind her. Steph turned and a balloon hit her.
“GOLF!” Steph chased after him throwing billions of water balloons at him. All the students ran around the schoolyard playing balloon fight. Steph ran for her life and hid behind the wall. She turns and saw a water gun on the ground. She picked it up and filled it with water. “Beat this Girly Boy!” Steph sprayed at him.
“Mikay!” She threw one at him when he turned to her. “Ha! I’m the first one!” She jumped around. Mikay threw one right at her, too. “Oh no, you didn’t!” Treesa and Mikay had their own balloon fight. Treesa went to fill more water balloon for herself. Mikay came behind her and squeeze his untied balloon causing it to splash all over Treesa’s face.
“Hahahahaha!” Mikay laugh so loud that it echoes throughout the entire world. Everyone stop what they were doing and stared at him. He stops laughing and blush heavily.
“Sucks ass for you. You’re wearing white!” Treesa shouted for him to hear. She started to throw more balloons at him. Soon the fight continued.
“Okay! You win!” Mikay surrender to her. Treesa jump up and down shouting that she won Mikay.
“DIE!!” Steph spray her water gun at Golf. PJ pulled Steph back and said, “Steph, this isn’t the war!”
“I forgot!” Steph laugh and went to refill her water gun. She turned and saw a bucket. She picked it up and filled it with cold water. She ran behind Golf and poured it all over his back.
“Steph!!” Golf shouted all drenched. “That was cold water, too!” Golf turned around to her.
“I am so smart,” Steph laugh skipping back to the sink. A brat came push her making her stumble back a little.
“How could you be this mean to the Prince?” They cross their arms and gave their slutty looks to Steph. Steph grab her water gun. “Don’t be jealous that he’s paying more attention to me then you.” Steph pump the water gun and spray at the girls. “It still works!” Steph laugh and skip around them and went to shoot other people. The brats ran to Golf.
“Golf, she sprayed me!” She hooks her arms onto Golf.
“Want revenge?” He asks her. They nod their heads looking up to him.
“Go and pull her pants down.” They nod their heads and they all went behind Steph and pull her pants down.
“Good thing I wore a belt right?” Steph look down at them and kick them out of her way. “Here’s one balloon for you.” Steph smash it on the Brats head. Steph randomly threw it and it hit the back of Golf’s head. Golf turned and saw her. She ran and hid behind Mikay and Treesa.
“Where’s Steph go?” Golf look at Mikay and Treesa sternly. Mikay point up while Treesa pointed down.
“What?” Golf got confused.
“She went that way!” Mikay point to the left and Treesa pointed to the right. Golf sighs very loud and saw Steph’s shoe behind one of Treesa and Mikay’s foot. Steph came out and ran.
“Is Golf always this mean?” Treesa was still standing in the same position.
“Not until Steph came,” Mikay frozen just like Treesa. “Why? Is Steph always like this?”
“ALWAYS!” Treesa was trying to count how many words he said to her already. Everyone was having so much they forgot that it was already time to go home and begin summer. They all went and change into something dryer clothes.
“Let’s hang out this summer, PJ!” Steph shouted out to him as he enters his car.
“Of course!!” PJ shouted back and wave bye to them all.
“Hey Girly Boy!” Steph called out to Golf. He turned to her. “Keep practicing! You’ll never beat me!” Steph laugh and went inside their drivers’ car.
“I won’t need the practice! You do!” Golf shouted back to her. She just stuck her tongue out at him.
“Bye Mikay! I’ll miss talking to you over the summer!” Treesa wave to him. He wave back to her with a smile on his face.
“He smiles!” Treesa was melting on the inside.
“You’re corny!” Steph pull her in the car. They fell asleep on their ride home.
They tiredly fell on the bed. “This was the best school year ever.” Steph muffle through her pillow.
“I agree. Mikay actually talk to me.” Treesa stare at the ceiling. “I don’t know why people are scare of him.”
“TREESA! STEPH!” Someone called out their names. They both rush down the stairs.
“MOM!” Treesa ran and hug her. “How was France?” Treesa asked.
“It was fantastic!” Her mother answers her. “Steph. OMG! You grew up so much!” Treesa’s mother looks at her.
“But she’s still that evil little girl,” Treesa whispered to her mom. Steph hit her arm lightly.
“Ha-Ha, you girls have fun. I’m going to go see your father.” Her mother left them both alone. A month later PJ called and ask if they wanted to go camping with them and other friends. They both agreed and started to get ready.

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
hhahaha did u really?? aww
ok thnks ill post les cuz there are ppl
who r busy so yeah..
yeah... my parents blocked the site until the weekend so i can "focus" on school. but luckily i managed to sneak over to my brothers before they saw me home just so i can read it, otherwise i have to read it on my phone and it takes forever to load the page :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what a great update^^ so cute and funny..i wish i would have a water balloon fight at my school....the carival was so sweet...camping..hmm i wonder who else will be there??? heehee

i finished reading the rest of the other chapter...i like the little comments..i would be thinking like the same thing almost....i really like how steph always beats golf :D mikay and treesa are so adorable^^

treesa

sarNie Egg
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES!

CHAPTER 13-15

Chapter 13-Camping!

“Hey, we’re stopping to get something to eat. Anyone want anything?” PJ look at them. They all name the junk food they want. It took them two hours to get to the woods.
“Finally, we’re here!” Tae stretched. They took out their stuff and went to the tent that was already set up for them.
“I pick that one!” Steph and Treesa took the largest tent out of it all. Everyone whined about them having a machine in there to make hot coco. They put their things in the tent and came out seeing Golf and Mike there, too.
“What are you doing here, Tomboy?” Golf look at her.
“I was going to ask you that!” Steph said.
“I ask you first so answer me!”
“What if I don’t want to?” She steps up to him again.
“Okay, we are here to have fun! Not argue with anyone!” PJ look at Steph.
“What? He started it!” Steph ran to Chain. Golf went to his tent to put his things down.
“Mikay!” Treesa shouted. “You’re here, too.” She was so excited to see him.
“Hey,” He nods his head at her like always. One word, Treesa took out her small notepad.
“How was your summer going?” Treesa they both sat down on a log.
“Okay,” Treesa made a tally on every word he said. Soon after, everyone went fishing out in the sea.
“Can you help me?“ Treesa look up at Mikay who was staring down at her. He kneels down next to her and cut the worm for her. “Do I just throw this in?” Treesa had no clue on what she was doing.
“Fishing is easy,” Mikay put his arms around her and help her with the rod. Treesa blush at what he was doing. He put his hands on top of hers. “Just pull like this.” Mikay said. She was barely listening to what he was saying that whole time. They fish until it was getting dark. They made a fire in the middle of the tents and sat around it.
“Let’s tell scary stories!” Tae shouted. They all agreed and Steph wanted to go first.
“There was this ugly wimpy old guy name Golf,” Steph was interrupt by Golf.
“Your just talking about me!” Golf stood up. “I rather we go to sleep!” He went inside his tent. Everyone decide to go too.

Chapter 14 Canoeing!

“Wake up!” PJ blew his horn. Everyone lazily woke up and went to wash up. The girls had to take a shower at the waterfall. While the boys waited for them to come back.
“Did anyone bring Shampoo?” Ying, one of the girls ask them.
“I did!” Treesa handed it to her. They all got along really well.
“Anyone beside me think that Chain is cute?” Steph look at them.
“He’s hot!” Every girl except Treesa said that.
“What about Mikay?” Treesa dreamily ask them.
“He’s too quiet,” Another girl said. Treesa didn’t care she was still daydreaming about him.
“What about PJ?” Ying look at them all. “I think he’s cute.” She shyly admits.
“Someone’s got a crush!” They all teased Ying.
“I’m done!” Steph finish washing. She went to change into her clothes and wait for the other girls.

“You guys wanna go check on the girls?” Chain and Tae look at them raising their eyebrows.
“That’s mean!” PJ object.
“Wimp!” Chain hit his arms. “You know you wanna see Ying!” Chain teased him.
“Let’s go!” Jason, one of the boys, said. They all agreed and slowly went. Mikay tagged along walking normally unlike the other guys.
“Walk quietly!” They turn to Mikay. He slowly walks after them. They went near the water to see a better view. (YUCK!)
“They’re all in towels!” Chain and Tae squealed perverted.
“White and Fresh!” Nut said in a horny tone.(EWWW!!)
“Dude, Let’s go!” PJ try telling them all but they were too heavy.
“I wanna see more!” Jason held onto the tree. All their eyes were glue to the girls. Steph saw something and look closely. She saw the boys peeking at the girls. She went around the other way.
“Perverts!” Steph kick them all and they fell into the water. All the girls screamed covering themselves. “PJ! I can’t believe you!” Steph yelled at him.
“I didn’t do anything! I came to take them back!” PJ got up from the water.
“Who would wanna look at you anyways?” Golf was all soaked.
“Who was talking to you anyways?” Steph gave him an attitude.
‘My foot’s stuck!” Treesa’s foot was in between the rocks. Steph and Mikay rushed to her. Steph couldn’t do it so she let Mikay do it. He slowly turns her ankle and it came right out.
“Thanks!” Treesa was still covering herself. The girls went to cook while the boys go wash up.
“What should we do today?” PJ ask as they ate breakfast.
“Drown Golf!” Steph took a huge bit of her egg sandwich.
“No, let’s go canoeing!” Golf suggested. They all agree since they can’t come up with anything else.
“Okay, pick your partner then.” PJ grab onto Ying. Chain and Tae grab onto each other. Treesa pull Mikay and the others pull onto each other leaving Golf and Steph out.
“I don’t want to be stuck with an old pervert!” Steph whine for Chain to be her partner. Tae wouldn’t share him so Steph was stuck with Golf. “I take that back!” Steph got in.
“No! You might drown me!” Golf unties the boat.
“I wasn’t thinking about that but I am now!” Steph smile evilly. He let out a frown.

“Let’s go!” Treesa handed Mikay a life jacket and sail off first “Where should we go?” Treesa look around paddling. Mikay shrug paddling along with her. “Look at that!” Treesa pointed far ahead.
“I think that’s too far.” Mikay look back at the camp. Treesa started to paddle fast.
“We’re just looking and then we’ll go right back!” Treesa reached it and looked at the forest. They were there for half an hour for thinks to keep.

“Where are we going?” Golf look back at her.
“Somewhere I can kill you,” Steph paddle along.
“Can’t you say something positive for once?” Golf look annoyed at her.
“Yeah, like I hate you.” Steph look down at their boat and saw that it was going nowhere. We aren’t even moving!” Steph poke Golf.
“That means you need to paddle harder!” Golf pokes her back.
“You need to paddle harder!” Steph weakly paddle. They went to look around the place.

“This is so pretty!” Treesa touch the rainbow leaves. “Look! Coconut!” Treesa was amazed of how large it is.
“I think we should be heading back to the camp. Looks like it’s going to rain!” Mikay look up at the gray sky. They both got on the boat and paddle back.

“Everyone Head back!” PJ shouted through his speaker. “It’s going to rain.” They all paddle as fast as they can back. When they got back, Tae counted everyone.
“We’re missing Treesa and Mikay!” Tae scream like a girl.
“It’s okay Tae!” Chain was calming Tae down. They all waited to see if they both are going to make it.
“How far did they go?” PJ look at the gray clouds coming towards their way.
“I think all the way over to that rainbow forest!” Jalene said.
“That far?” All their eyes open wide. There was no sight of them and it started to rain heavily. They all went inside their tent and waited.

“I can’t see anything!” Treesa was trying to look through the fog. “Can you see anything?” She turns to look at Mikay.
“No, let’s settle here for the night.” They stop at the side and look for a place to rest. There was a huge curved rock, they both decide d to sleep there for the night. Soon, the rain started to pour down. Mikay took off his jacket and put it on Treesa. Treesa pull him in closer so they both fit his jacket. Mikay put his arms around her to keep them both warm

Steph sat in the tent to see if Treesa would call. PJ and the others knock on her tent. She opened it for them and most of them got in.
“We just wanted to use your heated blanket.” PJ, Ying, and Jalene shared one together. Chain, Tae, and Jason shared the other one.
“I’m not sharing mine with Golf!” Steph grab all of it.
“Why not? I’m cold!” Golf pulls the other side.
“Please Steph?” PJ look at her with a puppy face. Steph gave in and shared it with him. “Let’s go to sleep!” PJ and the others went to sleep.
“I’m too worried to go to sleep.” Steph sat there playing with her phone. They all fell asleep while Steph was still up the whole night. Steph thought of something evil to do. She opens her camera and started to take pictures of Golf sleeping. “This will be good for school,” Steph laughed to herself.

Chapter 15- They’re safe!

Steph woke up and saw that everyone was already awake except for Golf who was snoring by her feet.
“Wake up!” She kicked him. Golf quickly woke up and wipes his drools. Steph quickly got out washing up. “Are they back yet?” Steph was on the look out. Golf got out and Jason started to laugh aloud. They all turned and started to laugh.
“What?” Golf scratched his head. Chain gave him a mirror. He looked at it clearly and saw his face full of make-up. “Steph!” Golf glared at her.
“What? Don’t look at me.” Steph turn back to look out for Treesa and Mikay.

Mikay slowly woke up and saw the rain stopped. He softly shook Treesa to wake up. She looks at him and his face was all pale white.
“You don’t look well, Mikay.” Treesa felt his forehead.
“I’m okay. Let’s go.” Mikay stood up. They both went to the boat and paddled back to the camp.

“There they are!” Jason pointed at the boat coming towards them. It was really them both.
‘Where’d you two go?” PJ ask as they landed.
“Help Mikay, he’s not feeling well.” Treesa said. They all got him and put him inside his tent.
“What happen?” Steph ask Treesa.
“It must be the rain,” She watch them take Mikay to his tent.
“Today, we’re supposed to go hiking.” Jason sat down on the log sadly.
“You guys can go. I’ll take care of Mikay!” Treesa jump up. “We have a stove in our tent. I can cook him soup!” Treesa wave bye to them as they went hiking. Steph saw a bug. She picked it up and put it on Golf’s shoulders.
“EW! There’s something on your shirt!” Ying pointed to Golf’s shoulders. Golf turns and saw a bug crawling on him. He quickly flicks it off.
“STEPH!” He shouted out her name.
“What?” Steph came out behind him making him flinch. They went up until they were almost to the top.
“Pick your partner!” PJ grab Ying again. Everyone grab the same person from canoeing.
“I’m stuck with this guy again?” Steph pointed to Golf.
“Like I wanna be your partner anyways!” Golf said back to her.
“Okay! Go on your own!” Steph went ahead of him.
“Hey! Wait!” Golf ran after her. They all went up the mountains slowly.

Treesa went inside Mikay’s tent and saw him getting up. “Your up,” She set the soup down on a stand tray. “I made you my favorite soup!” Treesa blew on the spoon for him.
“Where did everyone go?” Mikay look out the tent.
“They went hiking.” Treesa told him to open his mouth. He shyly opens his mouth and Treesa fed him.
“I can eat it by myself,” Mikay was turning pink.
“But I wanna feed you!” Treesa blew on the soup and fed him. He shyly opens his mouth again and blushes every time Treesa fed him. (CUTE!)
“How come you didn’t go?” Mikay look at her.
“I didn’t want to go,” Treesa finish feeding him his soup.
“Why not?”
“I wanted to stay with you,” Mikay turn red as she said that to him. “You liar. You were not even okay!” Treesa tenderly push his head back.
“I didn’t want you to be worried.” Mikay comb his hair with his fingers.
“I am worried now,” Treesa hand him a cup of water.
“You act like you’re my wife,” Mikay muttered and drank his water.
“What did you mutter?” Treesa went close to his face. He shook his head. She went back to her tent and grab him some medicine. She gave it to him and he look at it weird. “I’m not going to kill you,” Treesa hand him a water bottle. He took the medicine and swallows it. “What do you think of camp so far?” Treesa sat next to him. He shrugs his shoulders like always saying, “It’s okay.” He played around with the water bottle. “You?” He turns to her.
“Makes me so tired!” Treesa yawned.
“Wanna rest here?” Mikay scooted giving her more space.
“Do you mind?” Treesa look at him. He shook his head no. Treesa lie on his pillow and fell deep asleep. Soon, later Mikay fell asleep next to her.

“We finally reached the top of the mountain!” Ying they all cheered happily.
“It’s so pretty!” Steph look around the landscape.
“You act like you never been on a mountain before.” Golf hit her head.
“Golf is Gay!” Steph shouted aloud, it echoed, and everyone laughs.
“Steph is a Tomboy!” Golf shouted and echoed too.
“He’s just jealous!” Her echoes again.
“You know that you two keep shouting like this the whole world would hear you!” PJ joke on them both.
“Good! They can finally know that Golf is gay.” Steph put her hands in her pocket.
“Okay, let’s head back!” Chain went down first. When they got back to the camp Treesa and Mikay wasn’t anywhere. Golf went inside their tent and saw Treesa and Mikay sleeping next to each other.
“Found them!” Golf shouted. Everyone race to see that those two were sleeping next to each other.
‘Let’s let them rest.” Chain went out of the tent. “Who wants s’mores?” They all made it for themselves. They set a fire in the middle again and sat around it. Hours later Mikay woke up.
“Treesa, wake up.” Mikay rub his eyes. I think they’re back already. Treesa sat up and look down. Mikay looked down and saw their hands together. He quickly moves his hands and went out first. Treesa went after him. Everyone stared at them as they came out of the tent.
“When did ya’ll come back?” Mikay sat next to Golf who was making s’mores.
“2 hours ago.” Golf burnt his s’mores a little.
“How come we didn’t hear you guys?” Treesa grab her sweater. “Ya’ll could of woke us up.” She sat down and made s’mores.
“Because you two were cuddling so close together.” Ying teased them together. PJ and Ying imitated them both sleeping next to each other.
“Whatever!” Treesa threw her sandals at them both. “We were not even like that!” Treesa blush a little.
‘You’re over exaggerating!” Mikay put his hands near the fire to keep him warm. After cooking s’mores, they all went to walk in the dark.

“Hey, I wonder if we saw something scary.” Steph spook them all.
“Don’t say that Steph!” Jalene hit her arm. Steph just laughed and walk happily.
“Hey, Golf. Who’s your girlfriend?” They turn to him. Golf quickly looks on both sides. Steph started laughing along with the others.
“You’re that scared of ghost?” Chain asked laughing in between.
“Of course!” Golf went in the middle of the group. Steph push him out of the middle and went inside.
“You get out!” Golf pushes her back out.
“You!” Steph push him out and gather everyone around her. Golf they push each other back and forth.
“Hehe Hehe…” They all heard a laugh coming from behind a tree. Golf grab onto Steph’s arm. Everyone grab onto each other’s hand and ran back to the camp screaming aloud.
“Let go of me!” Steph try to push him off her. Golf was still holding her hands until they reached the camp. Treesa and Mikay held onto each other’s hands running until they reached their tents.
“Let me go!” Steph push him away wiping Golf’s germs onto the tent. Mikay and Treesa quickly let go of each other’s hands and went to their tents.

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
how cute... i love the arguements and teasings between steph and golf.

treesa and mikay are so cute, she takes care of him while he's sick and he shares his jacket with her... awwwww

great update!!!!!!

can't wait to read more :D :D :D :D

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
i know everyone is busy and all, but are you going to update soon. sorry for nagging about the updates!!!

hopefully you do soon. btw, it's really good