STOOPID PRINCE CHARMING;;GM

treesa

sarNie Egg
SORRY FOR POSTING IT LATE..
BEEN BUSY...HOPE YAL DONT MIND:DDDD

Chapter 32-34

Chapter 32

“PJ and Ying, Floor 12. Jason and Jalene floor five. Steph and Golf floor 20. Treesa and Mike floor 1.” The teacher handed them their sheets and left to his office.
“Why we gotta go all the way up there?” Steph whined.
“Just go or he’ll make us work more,” Golf push her. They slowly walk up the stairs.
“I think that teacher don’t like me,” Steph slow walk up the stair.
“Duh! Who will like you?” Golf mumbled lowly.
“What?” She turned to him.
“Nothing, just keep going.” Golf went ahead of her. Steph made face behind him, “I heard you.” They reached their floor.
“I hate cleaning,” Steph mopped complaining.
“It’s not like I don’t hate it either.” Golf wiped the rails. (Gee! Always doing the easy jobs!)
“How long do we have to do this?”
“Till this half semester ends.”
“Man! So much hard work.” Steph stopped cleaning. She went to the window and was going to pour out the dirty water. Golf came and stopped her. “What?”
“Don’t throw it down there!”
“Why not?”
“I don’t wanna get in trouble!” Golf was scared.
“I don’t care about you.” Steph poured it down. The dirty water splash on Golf’s fans. She ran away and laughed. Golf hid behind the wall. They heard the Girls screaming around.
“Look what you did!” Golf peeked out the window.
“That was so funny!” Steph laughed.
“Was not!”
“It was!” Golf and Steph argued until lunch.

“Yes! We got first floor,” Treesa started to mop the floor. He nodded mopping with her.
“Look! Prince Mike!” They jumped up and down. Treesa rolled her eyes at them.
“Treesa you forgot this.” He handed her back the wallet. All the girls screamed.
“This was what I forgot! Thanks!” Treesa put the wallet in her bag.
“Yeah, after the club you left it on the bench.”
“Prince Mike went to the club,” The brats gasped whispering.
“Will you stop with the prince. He’s not one!” Treesa shouted at them irritated.
“How dare you say that?” They yell back at her.
“He is not. Go away! We’re cleaning here.” Treesa put her hands on her hips.
“No!” As soon as the Brats said, that water fell out of the sky and onto them. Treesa laugh so hard with Mikay.
“Steph did that!” Treesa laugh jumping around happily. Mikay laugh at her actions. “What?” She turned to him.
“Nothing,” He quickly stop and went back to cleaning. The bell ring for lunch and they ran to the cafeteria.
“I am never going clubbing.” Treesa said eating her lunch.
“What? Why not?” Jason’s hand slam on the table. “You were hot!”
“Cause guys were chasing her.” Steph push him back down on his seat. “She’s too good for you!”
“It was cute when Mike save Treesa,” They all teased Treesa and Mikay.
“He help me cause we are best buds!” Treesa quickly said.
“Sure,” PJ raise his eyebrow.
“Let’s go hang out at your place,” Steph said to PJ.
“Sure!”
“I haven’t see Chain and Tae for the longest time!” Steph talk and talk throughout lunch.

“Hey Chain and Tae!” Steph and Treesa gave them hugs.
“Hello Ying, Jalene, Jason, Golf, and Mike!” Chain and Tae greeted them.
“Let’s play hide and go seek!” PJ close the curtains to make the house darker.
“You’re so childish!” Ying lightly hit PJ.
“Golf and Jason seek!” Tae shouted.
“What? No!” They whined but still lost. They all ran around the mansion finding a good place to hide. Where to hide? Mikay pace around the hall. He ran around and got in the closet.
“Boo!” Mikay screamed like a girl. Treesa started to laugh covering her mouth.
“What was that for?” Mikay whispered turning on the lights.
“I was here first!” Treesa said. Mikay shrug and stayed in there. He quickly turn off the lights when he heard footsteps coming up the stairs. They both remain quiet in the closet.
“Jason, you go that way,” Golf point to the left. “I’ll go this way.” He went to the other direction. Jason went in the master bedroom and look under the bed.
“No one,” He muttered. Shower! He ran to the bathroom and pull the curtains. Still no one. He smiled and open the bathroom closet.
“Ha! Got you Tae!” Jason pull him out. They both went to find the others. Golf went in and open the cupboards. No one? He scratch his head and walk in the living room. He saw two feet behind the window curtains.
“Ha! Got you!” Golf pull the shade. There was no one but just a pair of shoes. “Tricky,” He laughed. He saw a shadow running past him. Golf turned and saw no one. He went in one of the rooms and open the closet.
“Gotcha Chain!” Golf pull him out. Chain groaned and walk out.
“This way,” Chain softly walk and open the closet.
“Got you two,” Chain and Golf pull Mikay and Treesa out. They both went to sit in the dark waiting for everyone else to be caught. Soon, they were all caught.
“Hey, where’s Steph?” Chain shouted. They searched all over the house and there wasn’t a sight of her.
“Let me guess, she’s outside.” PJ went to check. “Yep! Like always.” Steph was outside playing with her cell phone.
“Did I win?” Steph happily got up.
“That’s cheating!” Golf shout out.
“So not cheating! We never set any rules to the games! So Ha!” Steph they sat outside.
“Let’s go shopping,” Jalene said out of the blue. All the boys groaned. “Who was talking about you guys?” They girls left to the mall.

“Hmm…I want another sweater,” Steph went in the sweater section. Treesa roamed around the store.
“Are you the girl at school that hangs out with Mike?” Ten Girls came up to her. She nod her head confused. “Stay away from my Mike. You understand? He’s only ours.” They push her back.
“So? What if I don’t? What are you gonna do?” She push them back.
“Everything to keep you two apart!”
“Like that’ll happen! Also, he’s not a dolly for you all to have. He’s a human being meaning for everyone can be with him.” Treesa fired back angrily.
“I said stay away from him than stay away!” The girls yelled stomping her foot.
“What’d you say? I can’t hear you. Stay with him? Okay!” Treesa laugh walking away. The girls angrily walk away.

“You!” A girl came up to her. Steph look at them disgusted.
“What?” She leaned back.
“Stay away from my Golf! Stop picking on him!” The 10 girls talked at once.
“Like I wanna be with him!” Steph push them out of her way. “Does picking on him bother you?” Steph turn back to them.
“Yeah, of course! My Prince shall not be yelled at or hit by you!” The girl put one hand on her hip.
“Good to know. I’ll bother him some more!” Steph left to go buy her sweater.
“I said to stay away! Understand?” She pull Steph’s shoulder.
“Like before, I don’t wanna be with him either. He’s the one who picks on me.” Steph slap her hand and left to find Ying.

“These 10 dumb Brats wanted me to stay away from Golf! Yuck! Like I wanna stay by him.” Steph shivered.
“Me, too! But they wanted me to stay away from Mikay. Like that’ll ever happen.” Treesa laughed.
“These girls told me to stay away from PJ, too! But I said too late! We’re already going out.” Ying crack the three of them up.
“Serious?” Jalene laugh while driving. “Are you two really?” She turned to her.
“No,” Ying shook her head. “Aw! Someone’s in love.” Treesa and Steph teased Ying. They went back home and doze to sleep.

Chapter 33

“Hello Mikay,” Treesa purposely shouted in front of the Brats. Mikay smiled back waving to her.
“You’re sweating!” She took out her handkerchief and wipe his face. All his brats glare at her evilly. She shrug still wiping his sweats.
“Why are you acting weird?” He shyly ask her as she wipe his face.
“Oh, nothing,” Treesa lightly pat his cheeks. She went back to work laughing at the Brats reactions.
“Golf!” Steph shouted. “Pass me the bucket!” His Brats turned to her as soon as she shout out his name. The Brats roll their eyes at her annoyed at Steph’s actions. She smiled to them and wave happily.
“Geesh! So indolent!” Golf push her head back as he hand her the bucket. She rub her forehead and said, “You’re indolent!” With her towel, she whack him.
“Ouch!” He look at his red arm. His Brats gasped at what she did to him. She laughed at them and said, “Look! You’re fans feel the pain too!”
“Of course! Their my fans!” Golf blew a kiss to them. All of the Brats fainted on the ground. Steph was disgusted and replied, “I’d barf on that!” He stuck his tongue out at her. They worked and worked until the bell ring for lunch. They all race to the line.

“I am not tired today.” Steph sat down with her lunch. Ying nod her and agreeing with her. “Me, too!”
“What’s wrong with you girls?” PJ look at them each in the face. They lean back and said, “Nothing’s wrong. Why?”
“Ya’ll acting weird.” Jason answered.
“No, we’re fine!” Jalene smiled hugely to them. Jason push her head backward and she hit his arm.
“I’m excited for the Halloween dance tonight.” Ying exclaimed.
“Crap! I forgot!” Steph and Treesa said at the same time.
“What are ya’ll going to wear?”
“Something scary!” Steph called out.
“Mines a secret!” Treesa arch her eyebrow.
“Oh~”
“Mines a secret too!” Mikay copied her words. Everyone quickly ate and left to get ready for the dance.

“Do you think Golf and Mike will like my costumes?” A Brat ask the other one.
“Do you think Golf will like Mines?” The ask each other.
“What about mines? Will Mike like it?” They fix themselves for Golf and Mike. The leader got annoyed, “What are you girls talking about? We all have the same costume!” She hit them each on the head. Treesa and Steph arrived first and waited for the rest.
“What are you two suppose to be?” The Brats leader stop them two. Steph and Treesa laughed at their costumes.
“We are you Brats! Aren’t we good?” Steph and Treesa mimicked their attitude and voices. They were offended and argued back, “How can you two be us?”
“Just watch!” Steph and Treesa saw Golf and Mike coming in from the gate. They walk over to them and imitate the Brats.
“Why were you two screaming?” PJ came up to Steph and Treesa.
“That’s how we…” Steph and Treesa turn to the Brats. “Brats act like!” All the Brats stomp their foot and left inside first. They gave each other high-five and turn to face Golf and Mike.
“What are you two suppose to be?” Steph as Golf and Mike.
“We are GolfMike the super star.” Golf proudly answer her.
“Really? Neat thinking.” Ying went over to PJ.
“Yeah, people say we look like them.” Golf and Mike nodded their head coolly. Steph examine and said, “Really? I don’t see it.”
“We so are!” Golf yelled back.
“I’m sure. So, Jalene what are you tonight?” Steph and Treesa turn around to her.
“Oh, I’m snow white!” Jalene twirled in her dress. “And you two are?”
“Golf and Mike’s Brat!” Steph and Treesa imitate the Brats. Jalene laugh at their imitation of the Brats. “Let’s go in!” They all left in. When they got in the girls went to their own small table.
“I told you all to stay away from PJ them all!” The Brat came up to them.
“You don’t own them.” Treesa spoke faster than the rest. “Their human beings not a doll like you.”
“Do you want me to say it again?” Ying irritated look at them. “I’m PJ’s girl and there is nothing you can do about that!”
“I can totally do everything about that!” The Brats cross their arms and slam the table. “Stay away and then stay away!”
“I think I need to do this.” Jalene poured juice onto their dress. “Dang! Someone piss in their costume.” Everyone high-five Jalene.
“You go girl!” Ying and Treesa said at the same time. They all laugh at the Brats going in the restroom.
“Let’s go dance!” PJ pull Ying to the dance floor. Jason pull onto Jalene but she was holding back.
“Let me go you pervert!” Jalene slap his hand.
“Am not!” Jason pull both of her hand. She gave up and left to the floor with him.
“I’m going outside for air.” Treesa walk out on them. Mikay said the same and went out with her.
“What are you still doing here?” Steph gave Golf a disgusting look.
“I don’t wanna dance.” Golf drank his juice.
“I didn’t ask you did I?” He shrug at Steph and look around.
“What do you think of that guys costume?” Golf pointed to a guy wearing Barney.
“Haha!” Steph laughed. “Something Golf would wear!”
“What? Would not!” Golf laugh at the next guy who walked by. “Did you see that?”
“Yeah! Gay! Tinkey Winkey from Teletubbies!” Steph and Golf was laughing at everyone’s costume.
“What did I just say to you?” Golf’s Brat came up to Steph. Steph rolled her eyes and said, “What did~ you say?”
“Stay away from him!” They push her away from Golf. Steph scoffed and brush her shoulders. Golf held her back from fighting.
“Stay with him? Alright! Whatever you say!” Steph link her arms with him. He looked at her confused.
“No! Get off him!” The Brat stomp her foot and screamed. Steph purposely laid her head on his arm. “AHHH!!” They groaned and walk away. Steph laughed and got herself off him.
“That was hilarious!” Steph walk over to the drinks.
“What was that?” Golf was curious to know why she did that.
“Acting!” Steph put tons of food on her plate.
“I’m sure.” Golf took snacks off her plate.
“Hey!” Steph slap his hands. “This is for me! Get your own!” She turned away.
They hung out together at the dance till everyone was done dancing.
“Wow! Your costumes cute!” Mikay sat next to her.
“Thanks. Yours is cute too!”
“What are you suppose to be?” Mikay was still confused.
“One of your fans.” Treesa smile to him.
“Oh, haha.. Good one!” He laughed.
“Yeah, That’s why those girls been screaming since we got here.” Treesa looked up and saw many of Mikay’s fans staring at her with him. She stuck her tongue at them childishly. She laid her head on his shoulder.
“Tired?” He look down at her.
“Yeah, cause of my costume.”
“Really?”
“I never done things like this before.” They talked for a while and went back inside the school. When they got in it was time for the costume winners. The teacher tallied up the points.
“The winners are Cinderella and Prince Charming!” Ying and PJ went up. They receive their awards and danced together. Everyone danced together for the last time and soon it was time to go.
“The dance ended fast!” Ying fix her crown.
“No, we were having too much fun that’s all!” PJ put his jacket over her.
“Hey! NO school tomorrow!” They all cheered. “Let’s do something fun together this weekend!”
“Let’s head to Pattaya!” Steph happily shouted. “We haven’t gone on a trip for the longest time!”
“Why there?” Jason was excited to go.
“Get some girls for Golf. Wait, no he’s gay.” Steph rethought about it. Everyone laugh at her answer.
“What? Am not!” He defend himself.
“Let’s go swimming at PJ’s!” PJ girly said to them all. “Everyone okay with it?” They all nodded and plan to meet at his house.

Chapter 34

“Hey Chain and Tae!” They all shouted as they both open the door.
“Hi!” They were shock to see them all. “What are you all doing here?”
“Pool party!” They shouted and ran to the pool.
“We’re having a pool party?” Tae ask Chain. Chain shrug and went to ask PJ.
“Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention it. Sorry.”” He scratch his head.
“That’s okay cousin. At least we are invited right?” They gave him their puppy eyes.
“Of course you guys are!” Chain and Tae went to change into their swimming suits. The girls cooked before going in the pool.
“Come on boys!” PJ jump in first. Jason ran and jumped in the pool shouting out, “Canon Ball!” Everyone laughed at him.
“Superman!” Golf was gonna jump but Steph push him in. He got up and shouted her name. “Steph! Why’d you push me?”
“I felt like it!” She turn away smiling happily. Treesa saw Mikay sitting by himself watching everyone.
“Mikay, why aren’t you in the pool?” Treesa went to sit next to him.
“I’ll go in a bit.” He hug his legs watching Jason them play around.
“You want me to go in with you?”
“If you want.“ He timidly answer her.
“Get up!” She pull on his skinny arms. Ying and Jalene came behind them both and push them in the pool.
“Now I’m really all wet!” Treesa flick water at Jalene and Ying who was laughing.
“You said you were going to swim.”
“Not in these clothes!”
“Too late!” Ying and Jalene was still laughing they forgot about Steph.
“Look out!” Treesa shouted pointing behind them. Before they could turn Steph, push them in the pool. Jalene grab onto Steph’s arm and the three of them fell in the pool together.
“Haha! That was cool!” PJ they laughed. “Hey! Check on the meat!” Ying got out of the pool and ran over to the grill.
“Let’s play tag!” Tae suggested.
“Golf’s it!” Steph ran away.
“Why me?”
“Cause I hate you.” Golf swam over to her. She was trying to run away but the water was heavy to run in. Golf tag her by the back.
“No tag backs!” Golf ran for his life. They play until the food was ready to be served.
“So cold!” Treesa shivered as they sat down to eat.
“I’m getting sunburn!” Steph whined.
“Stop complaining!” Golf hit her head.
“Hey Idiot! Don’t hit me!” She kick him causing him to fall into the pool again. “Wow! I am good!” She gave herself thumbs up.
“Are you having fun?” Mikay ask Treesa. She nod her head and ask him the same thing back.
“Let’s go to the arcade after we eat!” Chain and Tae said. “We were thinking about it for a while.” They all agreed and went to change into something drier.

“Dang! The arcade here are bigger than in America!” Steph said to PJ. PJ ran around the arcade not knowing which game to play first. What to play first, Steph thought as she wonder around.
“Mikay, Let’s go play that shooting game!” Treesa and Mikay put their money in and try the game. “That was so awesome!” Treesa look at Steph who was playing a guitar game. She saw a photo booth and turn to Mikay.
“Let’s go take pictures.” Treesa pull him in and close the curtains.
“I don’t want to.” He cover his face. Treesa move his hand and put the cash in. They took funny poses and cute poses. They waited for the photos to come out.
“There are so much games!” Steph was still looking around undecided which to play. While she was still looking around Golf shouted out her name. “Steph! I’ll beat you in Pin Ball!” She was up for a challenge and went over to play with him.
“Loser buys Winners next game!” Steph went with the deal. They play a game of three and total up their score.
“I got 485!” Steph was waiting for Golf’s score.
“508!” Golf put his hand up in the air. “I beat you!” He cheered by himself.
“What? How?” Steph look at his score one more time.
“Cause I’m the pro!”
“Hustler!” Steph muttered. “Okay, what game?” She waited impatiently for him to pick.
“Let me think. What is expensive around here?” He roamed around.
“Hurry up already!” Steph trace behind him. He was still thinking. Treesa their picture finally came out.
“Aw~ you were so cute!” She handed him the other copy of the photos. He put them in his pocket. They all play until dark and left home.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
YAY thanks for the update. lol the brats are so funny/fun to be made fun of. that dance was funny, they dressed up as the brats. aww that fun day/vacation sounds fun i wish it was summer over here so i can go play in a pool. thanks again ^^

nkaujlie

sarNie Egg
finally all caught up...

steph and treesa are hilarious, dressing up like the crazy fans

and dang are those fans possessive...lol. telling treesa and them to stay away from their "prince" golf and mike

i hope you get to update soon

treesa

sarNie Egg
Sorry for the late update!

Chapter 35 && 36

Chapter 35

“Man, the weekend was fun!” Ying wipe the large windows.
“Yeah, it was!” Jalene consent with Ying.
“Today’s the last day of working!” Steph jump cheerfully. They all cheered and were relief. They went to cleaning after having their happy moment.
“How many times do I have to say for you two to stay away from them?” The Brats came back up to Treesa and Steph again.
“It’s not our fault.” Steph said back to them.
“Yeah it is!” One of them push her making her stumble a little.
“No, it’s not!” Treesa jump in. They push Treesa down to floor with her butt hitting the floor hard. Steph got angry and pour the water on top of them all and smush their dirty towel on their face.
“That’ what ya’ll get for messing with me!” Steph pour soap on them still. They squirmed around screaming their head off. Treesa laugh at what Steph did and push them onto the ground.
“What’s going on?” Golf and Mike saw them fighting.
“They started it first!” The Brat all pointed at Treesa and Steph. Steph spoke before Treesa could say a word, “Hell No! You started it!” She was about to give them another slap. The teacher came and saw everything ruined.
“What happen here?” He angrily shouted. “I want you all in after school! That’s a detention for everyone of you!” He kick the bucket and left back to his office.
“Why did you two have to do this?” Golf angrily shouted at Steph.
“Not me! Your fans bother me first!” She pick up the bucket and wipe the floors.
“At least ignore them!”
“Can’t!” Steph walk away to Treesa and left to another floor. Golf and Mikay chased after them.
“I never had detention before!” Golf was complaining like always. “Go and tell the teacher that me and Mike didn’t so anything!” Golf stopped in front of Steph. Mikay saw Treesa walk ahead and went after her.
“You know what? I don’t care!” Steph push Golf out of her way. “Just one detention isn’t that bad!”
“So is! If my parents find this out than I’m dead!” Golf blabbed on walking next to her. Steph was smiling to herself thinking evilly.
“Dead?” She laughed out loud. “That makes things better!” Golf hit her head saying she’s mean.
“Sorry, that I made you got detention.” Treesa finally stop and turn to face Mikay. He quickly stop at his track and said, “Oh, no. It’s okay. I mean…” He didn’t know what to say. Treesa laugh at his funniness.
“You’re so funny,” She chuckled and walk next to him till lunch. They saw Golf and Steph pushing each other out of the way for the door.
“Stop it! So we all can go in!” PJ pull them apart and walk in before the two of them. Golf brush himself coolly and walked in after Steph. They got their food and went to sit down at their usual table.
“PJ, I got detention!” Steph shouted as they sat down. PJ choked on his hamburger and started to cough intensely. “What did you just say?” Steph sigh real loud and repeated her words to him. “With who this time?” PJ shook his head.
“Golf and Mikay’s stupid fans!” Steph explained the entire story to them. “Just teaching them fools a lesson!”
“Way to Go!” Ying and Jalene high-five them two. PJ shook his head and said, “Well, this will be your last warning or you are going back!” Steph nod her head with a smile on her face.
“We got detention too!” Golf told them his stupid story. “It was all Steph’s fault and I have to get a blame in it?”
“No one told you to come in the middle of a fight.” Steph said back to him.
“So? I don’t want the teacher to start yelling cause I have enough of him.” Golf shouted back to her.
“It’s your fault! Not mines!” Steph and Golf started to argue like always. “They hit Treesa first!”
“Well, you shouldn’t hit them back!”
“It’s call Self-Defense! Get it straight in your head!” She poke him in the head. They just laugh at both their reactions. Steph cover her ears and Golf was trying to shout out his words into her ears.
“Man, you two are just hilarious!” Jason laugh so hard he couldn’t finish his foods. “You two will make a funny couple.” After he said that, they both stopped what they were doing and turn to him.
“What did you say?” They said at the same time. Jason reiterate his words. Golf and Steph got up and chased him around the school. He ran too many ways and they both lost him.
“Where’d that punk go?” They stop and look around. A person ran into the gym. “This way!” They ran towards the gym. No one was in there. They went out the exit and still searched for Jason.
“That punk!” Steph cussed under her breath. “Where the hell he go…” Steph looked around.
“Let’s go back!” Golf they both gave up. Jason came out laughing. They both ran and jumped on him.
“Stop~!” He begged them both. They were still on top of him. “Please! Stop! I surrender!” He pleaded. Golf and Steph started to laugh at him, giving him a big wedgies. They high-five each other and immediately notice what they just did. Steph wipe her hands on her thighs and look away; same with Golf.
“Let’s go back,” Golf walk ahead.
“Yeah,” Steph walk after him. “We should head back.” She slowly walk behind him. Jason wiggle himself back and forth.
“Hey! Come help me down!” He shouted but the two of them were too shock to hear his voice.

“Hey, what happen to Jason?” PJ look at the two dead person that just came in.
“Oh, we gave him a big big wedgy!” Steph laugh remembering about Jason, trying to get rid of what was in her head.
“Serious? Where is he now? I wanna see!” Jalene ran to where he was. “Come on Ying!” Jalene couldn’t wait to see him.
“Later! Have fun in detention!” PJ pat Steph’s head and ran off with Ying. Steph touch her head pouting out at him. They all walk back to the room silent. Everyone was already there except them four came in last.
“I want everything to be a complete silence!” The teacher left to another room after his little speech to them.
“Man, I’m bored.” Steph sigh loudly.
“Shh!” Golf’s spits were flying everywhere.
“Ew!” Steph scoot her desk back. “I don’t need to be quiet! The teachers not here is he?” She shook her head no. Mikay laid his head down on the desk. Everyone crowded him staring at his face.
“Back away!” Treesa push them all away. She sat next to him and stare at his beautiful face. (Pssh! Yeah right!)
“Be quiet!” The Brat gave Steph an attitude while filing her nails. “No need for more trouble.”
“You know what? I don’t care~” Steph slowly stretched her words at her. “The more trouble the better things are!”
“Shut your mouth.” Her slutty eyes roll over towards Steph’s way.
“Girl, you better watch your damn slutty mouth!” Steph spoke in English clearly to them. Treesa quickly sat up knowing that things are gonna get ugly.
“Arai?” She was confused at Steph‘s word.
“I didn’t stuttered.” She walk over to the Brats. “Did I…” She went close to their face. Treesa push Golf meaning for him to stop Steph. He put his hands out not knowing what to do. They sign language to each other.
“Go!” Treesa whispered harshly towards him. Golf ran over and pull her back.
“Steph!” Golf was still holding onto her arms. “Stop now. The teachers coming!” Everyone ran back in seat and remain silence.
“Okay, your time is up. This is all of you guys last warning! Another one and it’s expelled!” They all ran out the room as if it was death.
“Man, I hope I don’t have a class with you!” Golf prayed to Lord. “Please! Not stuck with her!” He wept.
“Nuh-uh! Hope I don’t get a class with you!” Steph and Golf started to argue like always.
“Mikay what do you have next semester?” Treesa glance over his schedule. He scratch his head and said, “I have math.”
“Really?” Treesa too his paper and smile hugely. “Me, too!!!” She nearly screamed.
“I suck at Math.” Mikay admitted. “I just don’t get it sometimes.” (foesho!)
“Don’t worry, me too but it’ll come to your head.” Treesa hand him back his schedule. “See you tomorrow!” They wave bye to each other and went home.

Chapter 36

“Room 205.” Steph look at the signs up at the top. Before she entered in she prayed, “Please no Golf!” She open the door and went in.
“Hey, you stalker!” Golf stood up pointing at Steph.
“What? Who the hell would wanna stalk you?” Steph look at him grossed out. She walk over to a desk far from him.
“Man, why do I have such bad luck?” Golf cried to his seat. The teacher came in and told them their assigned seat.
“Golf here and Steph here.” The teacher pointed to two seats next to each other.
“What!?” They shouted at the same time.
“You do not know how much this can cause troubles!” Steph objected. “He always pick fights with me!”
“What? I do not pick fight with you! You start it all the time.” Golf argue back. “Teacher do I have to?” He begged him.
“Sorry but if I let you two then the others will want to change their seats too.” Golf and Steph walk over to their seats and didn’t face one another. All the seats were arranged boy and girl. “In health class, this is the most important part of the class, the baby project.” Everyone cheered except Golf and Steph. “This will be your only project since the semester isn’t that long. Your partner is the one next to you. So one of you is the Wife and the other Husband.” The teacher went on and finally handed out the babies.
“You’re the wife.” Steph said as she gave Golf the baby. “Now take care of it.” Golf look at the baby.
“What? I am the father! I’m not a girl.” Golf handed it back to her. “You’re the wife!”
“Am not! Fine! I get to pick the name!” Steph tap her chin thinking of a good name for the baby boy.
“Let’s name it Golf junior!” Golf grab him and played with it.
“What an ugly name!” Steph grab the baby back. “That name does not fit him. Let’s name him Jiro!” Steph wrote it down on the paper.

Treesa enter her math class and saw Mikay seated. The class started off with taking notes. Mikay squint his eyes and still can’t see the board.
“Can’t see?” Treesa look down at his paper and there was nothing written down. She laughed and show him her notes. He quietly mumble thanks to her. The ten Brats stared at every move she made towards Mikay. Their homework was handed out and everyone was quiet for the rest of the hour. Treesa was first to finish her work. She waited while everyone finish theirs. She turn and saw Mikay sleeping on his textbook. She laugh at him and stare at his angelic face. (pssh!) The bell ring for lunch and Mikay was still sleeping. Everyone left them two alone in the room. Mikay woke up twenty minutes later and saw no one in the room except Treesa.
“Where’s everyone?” He wipe his drools on his face.
“At lunch,” She gather her things together.
“Why didn’t you wake me up?” He shove his stuff in his bag.
“I didn’t want to ruin your dream,” Treesa stood up from the desk. “Let’s hurry to lunch.” She waited for him.

“How was your class?” PJ ask Steph who seem to be in her own world.
“Talking to me?” She came back to life. PJ nod his head slowly. “Oh, my class is DUMB! Cause stupid Golf’s in there! And we have to do a baby project together!” Steph show him the doll and whine.
“Cool,” Jalene took the baby doll from Steph.
“No it’s not!” She said back to her. “Especially if Golf’s your partner!”
“Why do you talk like I’m not here?” Golf poke her in the head.
“What? I do not!” Steph rub her head and stole his brownie. “Just telling everyone how horrible you are!” She muttered low enough for him not to hear.
“Hey! That’s mine! You punk!” Golf stole her muffin. “Ha! Payback!” He shove it in his mouth.
“You take the baby for tonight!” Steph shouted.
“What? Why?” Golf objected.
“Because I am busy!”
“You are not!”
“I so am!”
“No!”
“Yeah!”
PJ cut in between the two of them. “Ok, we all know who’s gonna win! So Golf just do so!” Golf scoffed and gave up.
“What’s the baby’s name?” Ying asked.
“Jiro!” Steph answer happily.
“Cute!” Steph nod her head coolly at Ying and Jalene. Golf roll his eyes at her. She saw it and shrug it off.
“Mikay, you seem to not like math.” Treesa asked.
“I don’t know it’s confusing,” He answer back scratching back head.
“It is but I get it,” Treesa sip her soup. Mikay nod his head at her and said, “Don’t worry. I’ll do fine.” He smiled to her.
“Let’s go skateboarding!” You can see the excitement in PJ’s face. They all laugh at him and agree to go.
“But I don’t know how to skateboard.” Steph and Treesa said at the same time.
“No worries! We’ll teach you!” Ying and Jalene high-five each other.
“What? Steph! What about the baby?” Golf was holding it.
“Sucks for you. You’ll have to stay home mommy.” Steph laugh at him.
“What? No!” Golf objected. “I’ll have someone watch it for us.” He smiled and call someone up.

“Okay, Get on the skateboard and when you wanna stop lean forward!” Chain was there teaching Steph. Treesa was listening to what Chain said and copy what Steph was doing.
“Okay, I think I got it.” Steph gave it a try and got it. “YES!” She jumped up and down.
“Let’s race! Loser buys drink or whatever!” Tae skate off first.
“Cheater!” Steph shouted and skated after him. They all started to race besides Mikay and Treesa who was still stuck on how to skate.
“Are you getting it?” Mikay came from behind her staring at her confuse with the skateboard.
“Yeah, just trying to do something first!” She wobbled around and then laugh, “Race you!” She went off first. He skated after her shouting at her. She look back at him forgetting to watch out. She ran into a tree and ended up injuring her knee. Mikay quickly ran to her.
“Can you get up?” She tried but failed. He quickly turn his back to her. “Get on.” He said patting his back. She slowly got on his back and wrap her arms around his neck.
“Sorry if I’m heavy.” She bit her lips resting her body on him.
“No, you’re not heavy. I don’t even feel a thing.” He arch his head giving her a small smile. She wanted to hug him tighter but control herself not to. She let out a sigh and look at Steph them racing.
“Lucky I’m not the last one!” Steph shouted and look at who was last. Golf came in last struggling on his skateboard. Steph and the rest laugh so hard at how he skated. “You lost!” Steph pointed at him shouting happily.
“What? Someone gave me a crappy board.” He picked it up examining it. Steph cover her mouth to prevent from laughing. He glared at her the moment she cover her mouth.
“What?” She almost burst out laughing. She looked away and sat down next to PJ. He looked at her weird.
“Geesh! I’m not buying you drinks because you cheated!” Golf stuck his tongue out at her.
“What? It wasn’t me!” Steph stood up in disbelief. “Why would I do such a thing?” She was looking innocent.
“Because you hate me,” Golf answer simply.
“True but also you start fights with me.”
“What? Do not!”
“Just admit it and then everything will be fine.”
“You admit it that you start it and then everything will be fine.”
“I don’t need to admit anything because you always start it off first.”
“Where’s Treesa and Mike?” Jalene changed the subject. They all looked around and saw two figures coming towards their way. “Why is he piggy back her?”
“Oh, she must’ve hurt herself again!” Steph guessed it right. (like always!)
“She is a clumsy person then,” Ying and Jalene both teased Treesa and Mikay. Treesa and Mikay finally reached them.
“Are you guys hungry?” Golf rub his tummy. “I am! Let’s go eat!” He whined.
“Why do you always eat? You’re fat enough. Go on a diet!” Steph said back to him.
“I am not.” Golf suck in his stomach to look thinner. (HAHA)
“Quit sucking in those fats. Everyone can see them when you are running.” Steph laughed her butt off. (HECKA YEAH)
“Hey--Where’s everyone?” They look around and ran back to PJ’s house. They fought over the door going in.
“Me, first!” Golf was trying to push her out.
“Me, first!” Steph push him back. “Look Aom!” She shouted pointing to the stop sign. Golf turned and Steph went inside first.
“What?” Golf ran in after her.
“Ha! You got tricked by me!” Steph laugh again at him. “So, what are we having?” Steph sat down with the others in the kitchen.
“Hurry, take your pick before I call and you get nothing.” PJ waited for Steph and Golf.
“I want papaya!” Steph shouted. “With a bubble tea!” She squealed. They look at Golf before they made the call.
“I want…fried chicken with sticky rice and a bubble tea!” He said. PJ went to the other room and made the call for their foods.
“What took you both so long?” Ying said to Golf. He shrug and pointed at Steph.
“What? You! Keep wanting to argue with me.” Steph sat across from him. Golf was gonna say something but Jason told him to cool it off. Steph smile to herself and talked to the others till their food came.

“Yummy! Papaya!” Steph stuff her nose in her food. “Anyone wants some? Too bad!” She laugh before they could answer her. They all hit her in the head but she just laugh and pouted at them.
“Dang! These fried ribs are so good! Better than the ones me and Steph use to go eat at.” PJ couldn’t stop himself and ate more.
“Treesa, what did you get?” Mikay look over to her plate. “Can I have some brownies?” He bit his lips half way smiling to her. She nod her head smiling like crazy.
“What?” He was gonna stuff his mouth with the brownie. “Don’t look at me eat.” He turn his back towards her.
“Nothing,” Treesa went back to eating. He was so hot like that, she melt over his sexii lips. (YUCK!)
“Steph, I want some papaya’s too!” Golf pouted to her pleading.
“No!” She wouldn’t share her food with him. “These are mines only!” She cover her plate.
“Why can’t you be nice like Treesa!” Golf stuck his tongue out at her.
“If I was like Treesa then all my food will be gone!” Steph turn her head away. Golf ignored her and kept on eating. After they all ate they left home and doze off.