STORIES THAT U WROTE

neena

sarNie Adult
I HAVE ANOTHER STORY...I THOUGHT OF THIS STORY BEFORE CUPID'S SIGNAL BUT I DUMPED THIS STORY FOR CUPID'S SIGNAL hahaha...READ IF YOU LIKEY...ITS CALLED

SOMEONE FOR CHEE

Characters:

Leading lady: Chee
Leading guy: Seng
Supporting cast: Gao Nyia, Chee's parents and Seng's parents...

Stay tuned...I still have to write the plot but right now i have to leave for something...i will post the story as soon as possible.

kojtubpoomywj

sarNie Egg
ok since no one really reply back to this thread. so then i will....BUT...this story is not mine. it's my older sister. i just thought maybe i'll share to get this thread going. :D

Like a Fragile Flower

I’m like a fragile flower in a vase without the life of the water. As each day passes by my petals slowly starts to rot away the beautiful colors I once had, yet I waited. Waiting and hoping that someday you’ll realize and you’ll shower me with the life of your water. Yet as each day passes, I grew more and more weary. I no longer stood tall and straight like I use to back in those days where I waited for you. The colorful petals that once held the beauty of me have now fallen down on to the wooden floor of your house, yet you just sweep them up and throw them away. I have lost hope. I have lost hope in trying to make you notice me. I’m tired…tired of waiting…tired of lying to myself that you’ll notice me….

I was your wife, you were my husband; I knew that there was no love between us, yet this arrange marriage was what bond us together. We were the envy of the people around us, yet they didn’t know that these were just simply acts to make both of our families happy. But out of their eyes, your heart was as cold as ice and hard as stone. Every times I tries to warm it up, you’ll push me farther away.

What could I say; I knew your heart was with someone else. When I first saw you smiling and laughing with her jealously took over me, I would give everything I had even my life just for you to smile at me once. The way she would melt away your cold icy heart just by her touch, I hate her, yet I waited patiently telling myself that someday my patients would win your heart.

Was I wrong to think that maybe I might win your heart with my patients? Whenever I try to talk to you, you would always ignore me. Am I that invisible to you? Sometimes I feel like giving up but I’ll imaging you smiling to me, which gave me the strength to go on. Every night when your asleep in your bed, I would sometimes sneak over (since we didn’t share the same bed) and look at your peaceful and handsome face then I would gently lean over and gave you a gently kiss on your forehead. Pulling back I notice the smile you have pasted across your sleepily face. I felt myself weaken, even in your dream she was there. I would then crawl back into my bed crying myself to sleep.

I would sometimes wake up earlier in the morning to make you a special breakfast. Even if I lack the skill of cooking, I still want to be a good wife to you. Placing the special breakfast that I have prepared with every love, I settle it down in front of you. Taking a sip you just look at me then push the bowl away and walk out the door while I stood there with tears in my eyes.

Each day I fought with the tears and pain that slowly consume me. I’ll try to ignore it, yet how long can a person bear the sorrow? I’m a human with flesh and blood with feelings, yet you just look through me like an invisible object that stood in your way. I’m hurt; I’m in pain, yet you won’t care. Your heart was with her; there was none for me. I wasn’t strong no more. The hope I have seemed to slowly vanish.

I was walking home that day. A smile pasted across my face. Tonight I was going to make your favorite dinner. I was to make it with every love I had and maybe you’ll notice. As I’m walking pass by, I stood still. Tears filled my eyes; my whole body weakens. My heart beat unsteadily against my ribcages. There at the table was you and your love. Eating happily and laughing together, I drop the bag in my hand and started to run while tears spill freely from my eyes.

The rain poured heavily that night. My whole body quiver from the coldness as I walk in the middle of the street. Tears ran down my cheeks. The pain and sorrow was too much to endurance. I have lost. I have finally given up my hopes. You’ll never realize my efforts. Maybe I just needed to see you and her together to make me realize that your heart wasn’t mine to begin with, yet I’m hurt. My heart bleeds with regret. Looking up I saw a white lights coming my way. I didn’t bother to step out but kept running to it. It was going to be my escape, escape from this pain, this sorrow. Closing my eyes I waited. Waiting to be free…

I was once a fragile flower who was held in your vase waiting for you to take notice, yet you didn’t and soon have lost its hope and wilt away…

---------------------
I knew it wasn’t your fault. It was mine. I was your husband, I was supposed to show you love and take care of you yet I didn’t. I was afraid, afraid that one day I’ll hurt you. That’s why I tired to push you away. I didn’t know that it would bring such tragically to you. Every night I waited for you to come and planted that gentle kiss upon my forehead. I knew you weren’t the best cook, yet I still admire the effort you did and now without you here it seem as though my life it empty. I wish you were still here with me. I miss you.
:( wow she must've suffer from similar experience???

pbv

sarNie Juvenile
some of these are pretty good, i like the one with the going to canada...however i think it'll be hard to make these into movies because it requires budget to make hmong people appear as millionaires...its easy for korean ppl and thai people to make good movies because they have a country to film it in...we're always filming in other people's countries...i dont know....i think we need to start simple

neena

sarNie Adult
some of these are pretty good, i like the one with the going to canada...however i think it'll be hard to make these into movies because it requires budget to make hmong people appear as millionaires...its easy for korean ppl and thai people to make good movies because they have a country to film it in...we're always filming in other people's countries...i dont know....i think we need to start simple
yeah thats true...but its good to imagine...i don't really see my story (CUPID'S SIGNAL) as a movie or drama though...i kinda see it as a manga in my head...hahaha. the hmong entertainment world has a long way to go before they reach the spotlight.

Fearless

sarNie Adult
My story is called Cupid's Signal

Characters:
Leading lady's name: Mar
Leading guy's name: Jay
Supporting cast: Kong Meng, May, Grandpa of Mar's and Ah-Ting
Villians: Mr. Xiong (Father of Jay's) and Kanee.

Story: All about college love!

Mar is a second year student in college. She attends a college with her best friend since childhood, May. On the morning of her birthday she encounters a driver who zooms pass her making her trip and fall onto a puddle of mudd. Her day went sour when she finally meets the driver of that car. He was a new transfer student from Canada named Jay the son of a rich family. Jay and Mar are in the same class, art. Since she appears to dislike him the first time they meet he tortures her by making her his campus tour guide. Kong Meng, the most famous and smart student on campus. He secretly has a crush on Mar ever since he THOUGHT she saved him when he was drowning at the age of 10. The one who really saved him was May, May also has a crush on Kong Meng ever since the day she gave him mouth to mouth CPR. :D Mar lives with her Grandfather (from her mother's side) Her parents died due to a car accident. She grew up in the restaurant her Grandfather inherited from her great grandfather.

As time go on, Kong Meng befriends Mar and May, however he gets along with May more then Mar...still his mind is thinking about Mar. Jay and Mar hate each other because every time they meet something bad occurs. Jay lives with his father who he hardly sees. They have a very bad relationship. His mother, the only one he ever trusted, died and he blaims his father for his mother's death because he thinks his father never payed any attention to his mother. Jay's father ignores him and because he wants to expand his business he buys a whole neighborhood...which is Mar's neighborhood. Mar's going to lose her restaurant and ends up hating Jay AND his father. Jay's father's finds out that he's doing bad in school so he makes an assistant find Jay a tutor who so happens to be Mar. Mar agrees to become his tutor after the good assitant persuades her...Jay's father was away on business so he didn't know who was tutoring his son.

During this whole tutor thing, they kinda fall in love, but Mar refuses to fall for him. Kong Meng finally got the courage to ask Mar out and she said yes. Mar and Kong Meng go out. May and Mar kinda distant each other and Jay gets bad all the time so he come up with a plan...pretend to go out the famous girl of the school...Kanee(she's also in love with Kong Meng) Kanee is a snob...Jay and Kanee make a plan to go out. Mar is surprised and avoids them. Kanee now IS in love with Jay but Jay tells her that he only likes her as a friend. Kong Meng breaks up with Mar because he thinks about May now...May decides not to tell him who really saved him.

Jay and Mar go on a field trip to a different country...Canada (jay's home country)...

thats all for right now...I'll tell you more later...

Preview:

*a new addition to the cast: Mar's Best friend, Ah-Ting returns with secret!*

Your story was interesting.. I enjoyed it... but I liked May and Kong Meng's story better than the main character's story.

neena

sarNie Adult
Your story was interesting.. I enjoyed it... but I liked May and Kong Meng's story better than the main character's story.

hahah i know what you mean...the second time i tried to rewrite the script i ended up liking may and kong meng much more...a wrote more scenes about them then the main leads which is a bad thing to me. hahaha.

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
its all kinds of stories that u make up....do u have ne stories rukd2b?? i wanna read some if u do...

I do but they're freakin long! LOL. I don't remember. Random stories that I've written, I never end up keeping them. I trash most of mine way back. But I've been thinking about writing some...

lilo_girl

sarNie Egg
hm....i see one of my story up in here...lol (Like a Fragile Flower)...well here's another one of mine that i'm writting...
------------------------------------------------
CHAPTER 1

“Daddy!!!”

Looking up I spotted my daughter standing in front of me, her eyes all red from crying. Two of her tiny hands from a tight fist, while rubbing both of her tiny eyes. I smile as I pick her up.

“What’s wrong?”

“The boy I have a crush on, called me ugly!’ my daughter begins to sniffs her cries. “ He told me that I was ugly as a pig!”

“There, there.” I tried to smooth her back, yet her obnoxious cries continue to thunder loudly through out the house.

“But daddy! He called me ugly!” she screeches, like her life was going to end at the very moment. Again I only smile and wipe her little tears that trickled down her rosy cheeks. “He calls you ugly cause he likes you.” I chuckle.

“Really?” she lifts her head up, her tiny almond shape eyes that I never get tried of, look up to me with wonders in them. I smile again and bobbed my head in an up and down motion. “But he said I’m ugly. And that he doesn’t like ugly girl?” my little princess continue, “When you and mommy met, did you call her ugly also?” I let out soft chuckles at my daughter silliness; “your mommy and I hated each other when we first met.”

She quickly sat up straight with interest, “really?”

I nodded, “yup.”

“but wasn’t it suppose to be like those princess story you always read to me…. like Cinderella, where Cinderella forgot her slipper and the Prince comes and find her, or like Sleepy Beauty, where an evil witch cast a spell on her to sleep forever and a Prince comes and kiss her then she wakes up and the get married, or like Snow White, wher-”

“Not exactly.” I interject, “it wasn’t like that.”

“What!?!?!” my daughter exclaimed, “daddy! What kind of Prince Charming are you?!?!?” she wave her little index finger in front of my face while squinting her eyes looking at me like I have say something wrong.

I gave out a laugh before proceeding, “one of a kind.”

“Chi, whatever.” she said giving me an attitude.

“Yah! Stop giving me the attitude, you look just like your mommy when she does it!”

My daughter suck out her tough and cross her arms over her chest, “so, what if I want to be just like mommy?”

“What!?!?! Mimi, you hurt daddy!” I said putting on a hurt face, “you’re supposed to say you want to be like your HOT, SEXY daddy…not like your mother, who’s stubborn and ignorant.”

My daughter laugh while covering her mouth tiny hand, “but daddy, you forgot that mommy smart too! And beside mommy said it’s not good to be Hot and Sexy, it makes you look dirty.” my daughter added.

My mouth drop open, “Mommy says that to you?”

My daughter bobbed her head up and down making her two curly pony-tails bounce up and down.

“Mommy lie, ok…being Hot and Sexy is everything!”

“But mommy said it’s a bad thing.”

I shook my head in disbelief, “it’s not a bad thing, it’s a good thing, mommy doesn’t know cause she always stuck her nose in books and never come out to play.”

“Really” my daughter asks curiously.

“Yup, and this is the story of how I met you mommy.”

FLASH BACK

“everyone.” the teacher shouted over the loud noisy student of room 49, where all the students were know to be mischief or in better words, “the worst class.” Yes they were labeled the “worst class” cause of their bad behavior. Every teacher that we sign to this class always ends up quitting by the end of the week. One time they even made a teacher so miserable that she ends up commenting suicide. Yes it was this bad.

“Everyone! Everyone!” again the teacher tries to get their attention, yet fail miserably. Her eyes scan the room. Some girl students at the front were putting on heavily make up, while in the back surrounded by a group of girls where a group of boys, consist of about 6 or 7, titling back their chair, their tie loosen, their white shirt un-tucked at the waist not wearing their blazers. Another group of boys and girls gather in a circle, betting on whom’s going to win this card game.

“Ahem! Students!” the teacher shouted beating her wooden stick hardly on the wooden desk making a loud snapping noise. Finally everyone stop what they were doing and forces their attentions toward the front.

“Students.” the teacher cleared her throat, “We have a new student here today, she just move her from Mn.” the teacher introduce the new girl to the class. Everyone in the class didn’t say anything but look borely to the teacher and the new student.

“Would you like to introduce your name?” the teacher question the new student, but she only shook her head, no. “well then, why don’t you take a seat.” the teacher suggested after she didn’t know what to say to the new girl. Without saying anything the new girl walk swiftly to an empty desk by the window. While walking along the way her heard other people gossip about her.

“Who do she think she is?!?!/”

“Wow! She’s cute!’”

“ewww…totally not cute!’

“What a loner.”

“She must be a hole, I mean look at her.”

“I’m wayyyy cuter then she’ll ever be!”

“Hey, let’s go get her number!”

Setting her things down on the table she ignore the gossip, as she turn her attention back to the front, where the teacher were trying to teach the lesson, yet no one seem to care and went back to do what they were doing early before the interruption. Finally the teacher gave up and went back to her desk disappointed.
-----------------------

Taking her lunch tray she, walk to an empty seat next to the window that over look into the football field. Poking her spaghetti, she seems to lose her appetite that afternoon. When the door to the lunchroom suddenly burst open, the girl started murmur excitedly as a group of good-looking guys enter the lunchroom. Again their tie was loosen, going against school rules, their shirt weren’t tuck in at the waist, yet they have on their blue blazers. Both of their hands tucked into their blue pants pockets matching their blue blazers.

All the girls in the lunchroom started to squeal in excitement among themselves.

“OMG! They look so hot!”

“I would die if they ask me out!”

“just look at them…they are so dreamily!”

“OMG!!! He wink at me!!!”

* THE GUY P.O.V. *

Walking into the lunchroom, me and my group glance at the bunch of girls whose eyes glitter with delight. I smile one of my most famous smile and wink my left eyes at them, making some of them faint to the ground, while other just squeal of joy and continue to stare at us with big dreamy goggle-eyes. It was good to be the most popular also not to forget the most handsome/HOT guys at our school. Yes me and my bois are known to be the “5 Prince Charming” at our school. Every girls want to date us, every guys hated us, but who care…it’s not our problem that we were born to be pretty bois right?

“Hey Phong, there’s somebody sitting at our table.” one of my friend by the name of C.J. pointed out. My eyes glaze over to the table near the window, the table that no one dear to sit was known occupy by someone else.

“Hey, it’s that new student from this morning.” my other friend by the name of Mickey said, while I just nodded my head in respond, “whoa! She looks pretty damn cute! Let’s go get her number, but I call first!” Mickey added and was about to zoom off to her, but I quickly held onto the back of his blazers making him stop half way. “Aww…come on Phong, let go…I need to get her number before someone does.” he continue to whine trying to struggle out of my grip.

After he had given up, I finally let him loose. My other friends, Ricky, Shortly and Jess scold at him for being such childish and stupid.

“Come one guys, lets go get that person who’s sitting at our spot!” I recalled not taking my eyes off that person, I didn’t know why but I seem to have an interest in her. We all walk our way toward our table, but since Mickey was fast he sprint his way up there first, tapping onto the shoulder of the new girl. The new girl didn’t seem to be interested in what Mickey was going to say and decide to ignore him.

“Hey, new girl…what’s your name? My name is Mickey…. nice to met you.”

The new girl didn’t respond, but continuously poking her food passing to past the time. Hearing no respond from the new girl Mickey sat down beside her and lean both of his elbow onto the table supporting his weight.

“newwww girl!” he continuously bugging her, also not to mention poking her on the side of her arm.

“Mickey, you shoulder’s be doing that.” Shortly suggested while all of us nodded in silence, but since Mickey was born to be so stubborn he shook his head no, “not in till I get her number.’ he mouthed the words.

“Hey new girl!” again he started poking the helpless girl, I felt kind of sorry for her since Mickey can be just a pain in the @ss sometimes not to mention he could be annoying. I don’t know why he was my friend in the first place either. Then suddenly a loud bang was heard through out the lunch making everyone turn their glaze over to us. Nobody made a noise or even breath. No one move, it was all silence. Mickey quickly jump out of his seat and hide behind me looking like he was about to cry. All four of us didn’t seem to know what exactly happen just for the fact that the new girl slam her fork down onto the table.

She got up and grabs her tray like nothing was wrong and brush pass us making me catch a good glimpse her. She has an average Asian girl height that stands about 5’4 or 5’5. She had beautiful brown almond-shape eyes that were cover by her loose bangs. Next were those kissable pink lusciously lips of hers. She had half of her hair tie up into a ponytail, while the other half fell down onto her shoulder.

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
Could YOU write a story that does not sound too much like a Korean Drama? I would be interested in reading your story. :D
:unsure: ... :D sorry if i did offended anyone but really we shouldnt try to be like others or make our story similar to theirs, use what we have to be our advantageous :D .

sorry xxmiss_maixx i dont write any story but if i did it wouldnt make it any difference from not reading it.

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
yes it would make a difference if you wrote a story. i wanna read what you mean by"use what we have to be our advantageous". therefore you can make yourself clear and i will understand where you are coming from. a story comes from the writer's imigination and nothing else. and a story will always sound like of a korean, chinese, japanese drama or watever. because our Hmong people do not have the resources like other people, all we have are the mountains scenery up in thailand. is that what our advantegous are? forever making those typical hmong love story movies up there in Thailand? a story is just a story, not a script for a hmong movie.

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
to me...i really like making like a LOT of dramas btwn the characters..so i dont kno if its more korean or not, but us hmongs have been making more dramas into the movies too,..i think its an improvement, bcuz its not jus all about love, but a lil more than that...like the troubles they face to be in love and together....

lilo_girl

sarNie Egg
mongstaness-thanks for reading!

dubthiabdawb-yea i guess you could say it's kind of like a korean story.

another short story.
-------------------------------------
Never Meant To Be

Here we all sat talking about our future, me in my love’s arms while my friend in her boyfriend’s arms. All four of us were chatting about how we should one day move into the same house together. I smile at the thoughts of all us four living in the same house, but then the smile fade away when I caught a glimpse of his eyes gazing over to her, while she try to look away hiding the red color that was forming on her cheeks.

Question filled my head as I excess myself and rush into the bathroom, locking the door with trembling hands. My whole body shook as the thought of ‘if’ comes into my mind, but then push them away. I spatter cold water on my face before walking back out to the balcony, but stop. My eyes suddenly become watery with a mixture of regret and sorrow. They’re together holding each other on the balcony were my love and my best friend.

“Jimmy, what should we tell Amy and Kenji if they find out?” my best friends ask?”

“Bao, don’t worried, they’ll understand if we explained to them.” Jimmy said as he gently laid an innocent kiss on her neck.

“But I’m worried.” her voice became shaking.

“No need to and if that time come I‘ll stand by your side protecting you, going through any troubles that will bring.”

I bit my lips, trying hard to keep the tears from falling, but it just hurt too much. I couldn’t hold it and ran out not looking back. The pain of seeing my best friend with my man kills me deep inside…
-----------
Not long after the incidental Kenji came barging through my door one day, demanding me to tell him where Jimmy was.

“How am I suppose to know?!?!” I snap back.

“Cause your man took my woman!”
I shook my head, “you’re just as dumb as I am Kenji.”

“What does that suppose to mean?”

Again I felt the mixture of regret and pain stabbing inside of me. The feeling of being such a fool from the beginning to not realize their secret love…

“Their secret feelings toward each other, the little glimpse they took while we are not looking, Kenji forget it, she doesn’t love you…”

“You’re…you’re lying!!!”

“if I was lying why would I sit here and don’t go look for Jimmy?”

I watch as Kenji whose face expression change, just like mines a few days ago when I first undercounted their secret love. He was helpless as I am, trying to escape reality yet the truth still haunts. He didn’t leave after I told him the news; instead he walks into the bathroom. I didn’t bother to go check either, but rush quickly after when I heard a loud shattering noise. Kenji who has no emotion on, stood there clutching tightly onto his bloody fist as drops of blood slowly runs down his fist onto the ground.

Wrapping his blooding hand tightly with a cloth, I look up, his face expression didn’t change, but through those eyes of his I can tell that he was hurting, he was in pain. And without thinking what was going to happen next, both of his hands grab tightly onto my shoulders, pulling me closer to him as his lips presses against mines. I didn’t bother to pull back. I guess at that time both of us were lost in our own little world of sorrow and didn’t care what was happening between us.

“Sorry.” he apology once he pull away. I nodded my head before he left out the door. Once he was gone, I finally let loose the tears I kept holding and the pain I kept hidden.

Month passes by quickly Kenji and I started meeting each other every other days, we try to avoid bringing the topic of the pass up, but we knew very well that deep down the scars hasn’t fully heal yet. Not a year later Kenji move in with me, we both started growing an affection towards each other and the past started fade away from our mind, the scar that was left behind started to heal also. At that time we both were having the greatest times in our life. I was his and he was mine. The love between us started growing and growing each day. Now almost two years later, Kenji propose to me at the beach and I gladly accepted.

They said that times flies by fast and yes it’s true, it’s been over a two years since Kenji has proposed to me. Our wedding was being held next week. I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep through that week. And then 2 days before the wedding, Kenji and I sat down at his house talking about where we should go on our honeymoon when a knock was heard from his door. There at his door was Bao, she have come back.

“Kenji, I’m sorry for leaving you like that 6 years ago.” Bao cried in Kenji’s arms and all I can do were watching them. It was like watching a movie being play in front of you and expects you to feel sorry, but I didn’t feel sorry. I have to admit it I hate her; hate her very much, yet I let the soft side of my heart get to me

“Kenji…” I quietly call his name after he had put Bao to sleep, but he just walk pass me. “Kenji.” I again call his name. I knew exactly well that he knew what I wanted to talk about.

“Amy….” his voice was shaky with concern. “Bao…she’s…. she’s hurt…. Jimmy had left her a month ago…she‘s heart broken…so” soon silent filled the room, it made me realize that my time was up… the owner has return and now it’s time to go. I slowly but with trembling hand took off the ring Kenji had proposed to me and gently laid it into his palm, “thanks for everything.” I said before I left out the door. Once more the pain and sorrow 6 years ago came haunting back, I didn’t bother to hold my tears, but let them fall freely from my eyes. It was true my time was up…Bao had came back to clam what was her years ago and now it was my turn to give her what wasn’t mines back…

“I love you Kenji, even if we didn’t get to be together, you’ll always remain in my heart forever, I hope the best of you and Bao.”

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
yes it would make a difference if you wrote a story. i wanna read what you mean by"use what we have to be our advantageous". therefore you can make yourself clear and i will understand where you are coming from. a story comes from the writer's imigination and nothing else. and a story will always sound like of a korean, chinese, japanese drama or watever. because our Hmong people do not have the resources like other people, all we have are the mountains scenery up in thailand. is that what our advantegous are? forever making those typical hmong love story movies up there in Thailand? a story is just a story, not a script for a hmong movie.
oh if you're refering to just story then nvm but if its movie script you're talking about then take OngBak(thai warrior Tony Jaa) for ex. before his movie came out Jet Li's fighting style was really popular among people everyone wants to learn it, but when Tony Jaa's first movie came out instead of using the same fighting style as Jet Li or chinese martiial art he uses his own inherited "muay thai" to his advantageous which makes his fight stands out from the rest, does that help alittle?

xxmiss_maixx

sarNie Adult
yes i was just refering to stories. we all are writing just stories not movie scripts here. i dont know if hmong people have alot of stuff to our advantageous though. yeah we have those folk song, that instrument, but anything more modern? give me a list of stuff to our advantegous

dubthiabdawb

sarNie Egg
yes i was just refering to stories. we all are writing just stories not movie scripts here. i dont know if hmong people have alot of stuff to our advantageous though. yeah we have those folk song, that instrument, but anything more modern? give me a list of stuff to our advantegous
whatever make sense to you :D