Story 1: Losing You - Part 10.3 -- COMPLETE.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
TOO cute!
the warmth of bie's hand is warmer then all those layers of blankets.
i love how you always put Bie smirking,that just melts my heart!
And OMG,,Bie feeded her too.love it!i wanna know what happened?
it is so mysterious!update soon!

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for the update!!!
I love this line "You can’t eat alone. One of your hands is bandaged and your other hand is in mines"!
Can't wait to read more:)

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Awh, sorry for the late comment :) I was busy. Lol.
btw, I LOVE this fanfic soooo MUCH!! Bie & Ploy are soooooooooooooo CUTE <33
You sure know how to write ROMANTIC fanfics :D They are soo cute together. Love it <33
You are truly a PRO!!!! Yay Rina!! :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 8.1

After Breakfast
[Bie and Ploy were rested down on the sand. It didn’t matter if the sand was getting into their hair. All that mattered to them was that they were together. It was the last day of the honeymoon and the two wanted to savor every single second together.]

Ploy: “I bet you’d rather be doing something else than lying here beside me.”
[Bie turned his head in her direction and sighed. He thought that she had gotten it now. Bie truly liked her but it seemed that Ploy hadn’t got it yet.
He moved his hand across the soft sand and put it on top of Ploy’s hand gently. She didn’t budge feeling comfortable with his action.]

Bie:I’ll say it today, tomorrow, and every single day if you want me to…. I like you, Ploy. I love you. I love you so much ….so ….much.
[His words melted her. She smiled, her hands felt sweaty all of a sudden.]

Ploy: “I knew that. I just wanted to hear those words from your mouth.”

Bie: “Hmmm ….you’ve heard those words from my mouth. How come I never heard those words from your mouth?”
[Ploy didn’t answer. She just lay still on the sand thinking about his question. Ploy wanted to admit that she liked him, too but it seemed as if it were too easy. Love is complicated, of course.
She loved Bie ….but did she truly love and trust him with all her heart? That was the question that was pending inside of her.]
“Ploy?”

Ploy: “Let’s go for a walk. I don’t feel like lying here anymore.”
[She got up and started walking. Bie followed wondering what was up with her.]

Bie: “You didn’t answer me yet.”
[He spoke still walking behind her. Bie thought that by asking again, she would remember. Maybe, she hadn’t hear his question the first time.]

Ploy: “About what?”
[Bie was trailing behind Ploy. Ploy was walking quite a little faster hoping he wouldn’t catch up. She didn’t want to look into his eyes and answer him because she wasn’t even sure of the answer herself.]

Bie: “Ploy, do you love me?”
[He said a bit louder. Ploy was still not answering. Bie was getting concerned so he walked up to her pulling her arm. She turned around, their foreheads touching each others.
He held her closely to him, so close that they could hear each other’s heart beat.]
“Do you love me?”

Ploy: “I….don’t know. I really don’t know.”
[She replied slowly and unsure.
Ploy’s heart was starting to beat faster and faster as each second passed by. Bie sighed taking his forehead away from hers and looked into her eyes.
Although, her eyes were looking somewhere else.]

Bie: “Although you’re not sure, maybe this will make you sure.”
[He gripped her arms gently making sure to not hurt her. His head was moving closer and closer to Ploy and in no time, their lips touched.
Ploy didn’t budge sort of enjoying the kiss. It was a long kiss…a memorable kiss.]

Flashback
The scene took place in a warm autumn environment. Leaves fell from the tree lightly dancing to the ground. No one was in sight until a woman appeared running.
“Leave me alone!” the woman hollered as if she was running away from someone behind her.
“Come back!” a guy spoke catching up to her. He pulled her back and pulled her into a forcefully kiss. The woman pushed him away slapping him hard across the face.
“Let me go! I didn’t agree to marry you and I’ll never agree to the idea ever.” she spoke.
“Stop thinking about that jerk! He’s dead! Dead! Dead!” the guy said.
“I don’t care if he’d dead. I still love him. I’d rather be single than marry a jerk like you.” she answered. That statement raised his anger percent. Before he could stop himself, his hand went flying into the air and he slapped her.
“I’ll never agree to divorce you. Don’t event try, you brat!” he said.
“You think you’re the only one who can slap, huh?” she said angrily. Taking out her hand to slap him…..

Back to the Reality
[Ploy pushed away Bie with all her might, their lips unlocking. She had pushed him so hard that Bie was about to fall but he caught his balance.]

Ploy: “I hate you! Leave me alone!”
[She spoke still mesmerized by her flashback.
To make matters worst, Ploy slapped Bie across the face.
He stared at her super confused.]

Bie: “If that’s what you want, then I’ll leave.”
[He said staring at her for a second. All he got in return was her angry face which was full of rage.
Not knowing what to do next, Bie turned around and walked away.
Ploy stared at him walk away furiously.
A minute later, Ploy came back to her senses.]

Ploy: “What just happened and why does my hand sting?”
[She put her hand up to eye level realizing that it was red. Her feelings were confusing her. What had just happened and most importantly….
….where was Bie?]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@awesomedua:
Of course, Bie's warmth is supe warm, even warmer than all those blankets, aha x]
I can imagine him smirking right now, awwwww.
Mysterious, like!

@candylover32:
I luffies that line, too.
It took me a while to think of that line, aha.
Thanks.

@TheGurlo22:
It's alright, you weren't late, you're just in time !
Agreed, BTW, i love your siggie of Barry & Ploy, super cute.
Romantic, I'm not much of a romantic writer but whatever you say, Lol.
Aw, thank you.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
OMG!
The past and flashbacks are like taking over her>.<
How can she slap Bie like that,poor Bie:(
Anyhow,so sad,Last day of the honey moon..
She doesn't know if she loves him or not too...
Update Soon Unnie,Is your Sister back to helping you now?

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww, Poor Bie! :( Wish the
flashbacks will stop haunting her!
Well, I wonder what's gonna happen next!
Can't wait ;) Please update, Rina. I love this story!!!
Hope Ploy realize that Bie really loves her :)
This story is getting good, PRO :D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 8.2

[Ploy entered the house to see that Bie was standing there. It seemed as if he was just waiting for her to come.]

Ploy: “Why did you come back without me?”

Bie: “Don’t joke around at this moment.”

Ploy: “Why? What happened?”
[Bie rolled his eyes thinking, does she really not remember? He was getting angry that she didn’t remember her actions. How could she seriously be joking around at this very moment when she just slapped him?]

Bie: “Seriously?”

Ploy: “Why are you so mad?”
[She was trying very hard to remember but nothing came up.]

Bie: “You just freakin slapped me! How can you forget?”
[Afraid that he would blurt something else out, he walked out of the room and upstairs.]
“By the way, let’s get packing. We can always go back home early.”

Ploy: “Wait!”
[Bie continued walking up the stairs. Ploy just stood there thinking hard. She didn’t remember slapping him.]

Outside by the Car
[Bie was already in the driver seat waiting for Ploy to come in.
She was taking quite a while and he was starting to question her lateness. Before he could get out of the car to go get her, she crawled into the passenger seat.]

Bie: “Ready?”
[Ploy nodded as Bie started the engine.
Soon, the car was on the road driving back home.]

Ploy: “Did I really slap you?”

Bie: “Why would I lie about it?”

Ploy: “It’s just ….sort of funny.”
[Bie kept glancing at her and back at the road not wanting a car accident.]

Bie: “Funny?”

Ploy: “Funny. You’re acting as if I broke your heart. Are you really hurt from my strong hand?”
[Bie suddenly felt embarrassed. Not wanting to sound weak, he tried to think of a good reply. But it was hard since nothing popped up.]

Bie: “No. I just want an apology.”

Ploy: “Now you sound like a toddler.”

Bie: “Never mind, forget it.
[Ploy didn’t respond.
Instead, she reached into her purse beside her and pulled out her cell phone dialing in some numbers. Bie was questioning what she was doing but ignored it.
She was probably texting some friend or something, Bie thought.
All of a sudden, Bie’s cell phone went off.
He reached into his left pocket and pulled out his cell phone flipping it open.
There was a flashing message that said, “New Message.”
He clicked enter and then read the message. It said:

I’m sorry, okay?
Don’t be a baby and start crying now.

Bie smirked.]

Bie: “We’re right next to each other. There’s no need to message me.”

Ploy: “I just wanted to.”
[She spoke.
Then making herself comfortable in the seat, she leaned in closer to Bie and wrapped her arm around his stomach and held him tightly. She rested her head on his shoulder.
She closed her eyes and smiled feeling the unforgettable warmth she got when hugging Bie.]

Bie: “You’re so heavy. You’ll break my shoulder.”
[Ploy poked his stomach with her finger, still her eyes were closed.]

Ploy: “You’re just a weakling, my Bie.”

Bie:Your Bie? Possessive, much?
[After silence, Bie realized that Ploy was already asleep.
She sleeps so fast, Bie thought. Glancing back and forth from the road to Ploy’s face, he couldn’t help but think about how lucky he was right now.
What more did he need to fulfill his life? He already had a annoying girl by his side.]

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@awesomedua:
Agreed. Wouldn't that be freaky if that happened to you?
Lol. Yeahhh.
My sister's probably writing the second story to this. ^^

@TheGurlo22:
Haunting? That gives me an eerie feeling, LMAO.
Thanks. Pro? Suuure ?

@candylover32:
True that.

@~kiabielover~:
A lot of arguing, I know.
Somehow, I like writing arguing scenes, i don't know why ;]
Agreed. She's like 14 ?

TheGurlo22

sarNie Adult
Aww!!! Bie & Ploy are soo CUTE <3 I wish people understand each other
this fast in Reality. haha, In lakorns, the pra'ek/nang'ek always misunderstand each other and get mad
at each other for a really long time. haha :D Love it Rina!! PRO!!!! :D

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
I love the car scene, it's so cute!
Hope you write some more soon:)

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
it's such a nice story.. i guess the past life bie is dead and ploy is married to other guy?

can't wait to read more.. bie and ploy are so sweet together.. =D

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Part 8.3

[An hour passed by and they had already reached the house.
Hearing the car engine, Bie’s mom ran out of the house to see who was there.
As soon as she realized that it was Bie’s car, she ran over to the driver door opening it right away.]

Bie’s Mom: “Why are you back to early?”
[From Bie’s knowledge, he knew not to say anything or else it would be like fuel added to fire.
When Bie’s mom was angry, anything he said could make her angrier. He just kept his mouth shut. Walking out of the car, he closed the door with a thud and walked into the house leaving Ploy in there. She was still fast asleep.]

“Bie! Bie!”
[There was no use to calling him. He wasn’t going to listen, Bie’s mom thought.
She walked over to the passenger door and opened it waking up Ploy.]

Bie’s Room
[Bie walked into his bedroom taking in the familiar fragrance. He walked over to the window and looked down seeing Ploy and his mom talk. Frowning to himself, he ran his hand through his hair.]

Bie: “I shouldn’t have came back here. Everything reminds me of ….her.

Flashback
“Can you read this for me?” Fang asked handing Bie a notebook. She smiled biting onto her bottom lip. Bie accepted the notebook and looked at the page and then back at Fang with a smirk.
“What grade are you in exactly? This is easy to read.” Bie answered. Fang gave him a nudge taking back the notebook.
“I just want to hear it truthfully from your mouth. Is that too much to ask for?” Fang spoke emphasizing truthfully. Taking the notebook away from Fang again, Bie looked at the page and read the text.
“I love you more than anything in the world.” Bie read aloud smiling at every cheesy word that was spilling out of his plump lips. Fang took the notebook from him and hugged him tightly with all the force she had.
“I love you, too.” Fang remarked.
“It also says, you can be a pain in the ass sometimes.” Bie said hugging her back. Fang moved away from him with crossed arms.
“You’re so mean.” Fang remarked looking away from him.
“Fine, fine, fine. I’m sorry, I love you more than anything and I mean it.” Bie said taking her hand and kissing it gently with his pink lips. That kiss made Fang’s colors turn pink.

Back to Reality
Bie:I can’t just forget you.
[He walked over to the bed laying down on his back. Closing his eyes, all he wanted to do was forget everything in his life currently and focus on nothing.
Suddenly, he wished that he had never met Ploy. He regretted going to the honeymoon. He could imagine holding Fang in his arms now and taking in the sweet scent that she always had with her.
It was an unforgettable scent that belonged to an unforgettable person.]

Outside of Bie’s bedroom
Ploy: “Would it be good if I just go in?”
[Bie’s mom and Ploy were at Bie’s door peeking through a small crack where they could see Bie laying on the bed with his eyes closed.]

Bie’s Mom: “What’s there to be afraid of? You both are already married.”
[She was basically about to push Ploy into the room but then Ploy stood firmly locking her feet onto the ground below.]

Ploy: “It’s not reasonable for me to just walk in. Plus, he’s resting. He’s tired from the honeymoon.”

Bie’s Mom: “Tired from what? Don’t tell me that-”
[Ploy looked at Bie’s mom with a shocked expression. By that, Bie’s mom was referring to Ploy and Bie sleeping together. Bie’s mom smirked with a strange smile that sent shivers down Ploy’s back.]

Ploy: “Not that. Fine, I’ll go in.”
[That answer satisfied Bie’s mom. She just completely smiled and watched Ploy as she walked in. As Ploy stepped further into the room and closer to Bie, the bedroom door shut loudly waking up Bie. He sat up and stretched his arms out not noticing Ploy there.]

“Are you tired?”
[She asked walking closer to him. He looked over at her and shrugged not in the mood to talk.
Ploy walked by him as he scooted over making room for her to sit beside him.]

“Mom wants us to go to the temple later ….to make merit.”
[Bie sighed, a heavy sigh.
Ploy stared at Bie noticing that he was ignoring her presence. She surely knew that something was wrong. Although, mood swings weren’t rare for Bie. He could be all kind and sweet for one moment and then vicious and rude the next. It was questioning what he would do next.]

“If you don’t want to go,….I can always tell Mom.”
[Ploy stood up not wanting to anger Bie. She was about to walk away until something prevented her. It was Bie who was holding her hand into his. She could feel his sweaty hands against her but she didn’t mind. It wasn’t gross sweaty. He pulled her back before she could stop him.
The next thing Ploy knew was that she was laid on the bed under Bie. He was over her, their faces just inches away. His arms were beside her arms which were laid beside her body. His arms caged her so that she had no way of escape.
She noticed the red color in his cheeks. His kissable and plump lips made her weak and his warm breath was hitting her like a constant wave.]

Bie: “I’ll go, why wouldn’t I?”
[Her mouth was dry not knowing what else to say since they were so close. Before she could push him off, he scooted away from her. He sat on the bed running his hands through his hair which showed a sign of stress.
She sat up breathing heavily. Ploy tried to control her breathing so that it wasn’t noticeable but it wasn’t easy.]

Ploy: “W-when will we go?”

Bie: “Get ready, we’ll go as soon as you’re ready.”
[His voice was calm. Ploy nodded standing up and crossing the room over to the door. She opened it turning around once again to see Bie. He was staring out at the sky through the window. His eyes looked as if they were mesmerized.
Ploy walked out of the room closing the door gently so that it wouldn’t bother Bie. She sighed as if it was a sigh releasing stress.]

In the Bedroom
Bie: “Why did I agree to go to the temple? It’ll just bring back more memories….

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@~kiabielover~: Awwies, sorry for the short chapters. I know you wanna read more. I'm just so busy these days.

@TheGurlo22: Agreed, if people understood each other this fast, it'd be amazinggg. Pro? Aw, gosh, thanks. You should be calling yourself that. Although ... we're all pros !

@candylover32: I admit, i love the car scene, too. It took me a while to write this.
Although, I'll try to post more often just for my fellow readers.

@imaginarygur: You'll find out about the past life, teheee. I like to make the readers curious.
<333Bie&&Ploy.

@prisnayang: I love Fang and Bie, too. Those two got me addicted to Thai !

pinkdisney32

sarNie Oldmaid
That one part with Bie & Fang reminds me of the movie "Ua Neej Raws Txoj Hmoo" (Tub Yaj). Lol....Fang is a pain the ass (in this story)!
Can't wait to read more!!!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
pity ploy... he change right after come back because of the memory of other girls... hope she have lots of strength for this.. =D

update more please.. ^.^