story

amerimus

sarNie Egg
hahaha <lol>. it's hell boring. Duh...lets come and write a story together. I'll start out with it but please continue on with the plot. I am not a writer so don't expect this beginning to be good. Hopefully it will and will interest ppl.

characters
America- the main girl character
2Cent- America's brother
Mr. & Mrs. Fat- America's and 2Cent's parent

BANG!!!BANG!!!

“Get up were late.�

“----�

“GET UP!!!�

Valentine: a gift or greeting sent or given. That’s what it means. I was born on valentine day, the day that filled with love, but why I feel so unwanted. My parents were expecting a boy since the doctor told them that they were going to have a boy, but when my father found out that I weren’t the boy he were expecting, he was disappointed but he tried as hard as he could to put on that smile for my mother, to show the love he had for my mother.

Yeah, I forgot to introduce myself. I am America, the only daughter of my mother. I’m not the type of girl that guys would check upon everyday. Did I mention I also have a brother. Sorry, but yeah, I have a brother. He’s pretty cute. A lots of girls would do anything just to go out with him. He’s not my blood brother cause he was adopted by my parents since they very wanted a son but anyways I treat him like my real brother and he treat me like his real sister. Sometimes he is too over protective. His name is 2Cent ( two cent), but in a fact, my parents they called him Money.

2Cent is the best brother that anyone can ever had. He protect you from danger. Like I said, sometimes he’s to over protecting. He makes you happy when you’re down. My brother 2Cent and all of my friends called me Me-ka instead of America. As time go by I started to act like 2Cent. I don’t know why, so don’t ask. I think it is because he is my brother, we somehow share something together like brothers, and sisters do.

BANG!!!BANG!!!

“Oh shit.� I mumble. There it goes again. What the hell do he want. Doesn’t he know I can’t sleep.

“Sleep head, wake up!� yelled 2Cent from outside my door banging. Dam that brother of mine.

“Ten more minutes.� I yelled back.

“You better get up or I’m going to break in. I’m giving you three second.� 2Cent shouted. I could tell he was being impatience. He was about to knock down the door when I suddenly swing the door opened.

“Hey, wassup.� I said still half asleep with my messy hair poking out to every direction.

“Finally you’re awake.� said a angry 2Cent in front of my face.

“What do you want?� I asked walking back to bed.

“Up now.� 2Cent screamed into my ear making me jump out of my bed right away. “Were late for school and it’s all your fault.�

“Stupid head, there’s no school today. Now get out!� I screamed while pulling my blanket.

“Oh yeah, sorry to bother, but get up. It’s already nine in the morning.�

“Out. Get the hell out right now.� I said throwing a pillow at my brother. But before the pillow could hit him the door close. Dam him. He was just lucky. But he won’t be so lucky the next time. I thought to myself then before I know it I’m back to sleep.

2Cent was walking downstairs to join to his parent for breakfast. He sat in his usual spot. In the family, everyone got their own spot. No one was to touch the other spot without permission, except for their parents.

“Son, where’s your sister.� his father asked.

“Sleeping.�

“What!� His mother said chocking over her food.

“Are you okay, mom?� 2Cent asked helping his mother.

“Yeah.� Mrs. Fat answered.

“Son, go wake up your sister.� Mr. Fat said.

“Dad, there’s no school today. We are having a day off. Let her sleep if she wants to. I already tried to wake her up over ten times but she still sleepy so let her get enough sleep.� 2Cent said and then started to eat his breakfast.