Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun Li (2009)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Based on a popular video game; a good treat for kirsten kreuk fans ^__-" definitely gonna catch this.. Will be released February 27th 2009

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I know! I don't understand why they didn't use Crystal Liu Yei Fei -.-" She would have been the better choice and she is a hollywood actress also now; urgh.. Kirsten is pretty and all, but I think I prefer to see Liu Yei Fei -.-"

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Shes mix Chinese I like Kristin Kreuk cant wait to see it and Chun Li shes my fave character miss playing street fighter haha

I'm kind of disappointed in the actress (she don't look asian to me) but still looking foward to this movie
^^ i agree, although i love chun li & kristin kruek. chun li just don't look mixed at all. she look like full chinese. ^_^

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
I know! I don't understand why they didn't use Crystal Liu Yei Fei -.-" She would have been the better choice and she is a hollywood actress also now; urgh.. Kirsten is pretty and all, but I think I prefer to see Liu Yei Fei -.-"
i tink Kristen is a better choice than Crystal...
yes Crystal is full chinese and all but while watching the Fobbiden Kingdom
i felt the english language was such a barrier on her acting...i didn't feel
any of her emotions at all...i actualie thought the acting was prettie
bad from her...not like her chinese tv series..liked i said its probably
the language barrier...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah the language thing made her acting pretty bleh in forbidden kingdom I loved that movie when i first saw for the few comedic parts but then after rewatching I was like bleh.. I loved only Li Bing Bing in there lol .. the thing is when I watch the trailer it's like I don't even see the chinese half in Kirsten.. sure she has her hint look of asian, but then still not enough to convince me -.-" I would have been super happy if they put Bing Bing x3333 LOL but s'all good though Kirsten is a good actress and I loves her too so I will try to look past that fact lmao not like it's a biggy but here's the trailer if anyone wants to see it

Link

oh yeah. i can see her playing sonya. the movie better be good. it's street fighter... dang it!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i agree.... but oh well.. kirsten is fine as well...

---- wait never mind.. seein the trailer... i dont think so...

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I can see the girl that played in Tomb Raider 3 play Chun Li but we can't do anything now they made Chun Li already but they can do like the Incredible Hulk and make it again after the previous one before it flop so bad.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
-.-" they said that if it's a hit at the box office they will make a sequel and include other characters such as urm akuma, ryu, ken, and etc.

:lol: so did i.

kristin would better suit a MK character like kitana or meleena. however you spell their names. :D all they need is a better lookin' liu kang than last time. i was impressed with the scorpion & sub zero characters.

one girl already emailed me to go watch chun li. let me know if the movie is good. :p

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
LOL! Well other girls in street fighter are sakura and she definitely wouldn't fit the part for that cause I think sakura is suppose to be japanese and theres Cammy but Cammy is caucasian and theres other girls like Akira I think don't know havent played street fighter for awhile

yeah mortal kombat remake would be great and better looking liu kang LOL -.-" rawr like ... edison chen x3 LOL j.k .... gawd i can't see anyone as liu kang ohh! Jacky Wu Jing! would be a good person mind as well since they have already started naming him "the new jet li"