Strong Love( Mike and Toey) (My Angel 2 series)

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ann ty 4writing another ff ! so fun n interesting they're always bickering n getting locked up in room is hilarious ! look forward 2read further take yr time ! key

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
hi ann ty 4writing another ff ! so fun n interesting they're always bickering n getting locked up in room is hilarious ! look forward 2read further take yr time ! key
You are welcome! I am writing the first chapter and then i'mma start to write the other series.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ann thank u 4 da v fast update, i like it its v fun, mostly around cupcakes, cafe n music, my favourites ! wow toey is super rich n still work, a good role model ! all couples r cute ! i like tat u displayed those dresses n pressie ! tyvm 4yr time writing this ff ann, wif appreciation key !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ann tyvm ure so fast ! i njoy da story ! usher saved them ann, i love usher2 ! yadech r separated 4 2weeks tats quite long ! glad m-t reconciled n hope toey isnt seriously injured ! ty 4writing this ff ann, wif appreciation !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
tyvm ann noon is so evil! there's still a chance 2calloff da wedding, 1day2 it hope sth happens 1prevent it! Thanks alot 4yr time ann, wif appreciation!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
tyvm ann noon is so evil! there's still a chance 2calloff da wedding, 1day2 it hope sth happens 1prevent it! Thanks alot 4yr time ann, wif appreciation!
Keylargo thank you so much! Ur comments inspire me to write more. Thank you so much U really make my day!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi ann tyvm! I like how mike-toey r mature n love deeply, so sweet! Nick pls save da situation, shd b mike-toeys wedding! wif appreciation ann, key!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi ann tyvm ! so glad da friends n her mom saved da situation ! now we can hv a happy ending ! ty 4yr time writing this njoying ff, i like it alot n look forward 2 yadechs story ! wif appreciation key !

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 15

Toey was resting in the hospital. Lily and Aimee went to go get Mike's mom. Toey got up and went to go and see Mike. He was lying there. She went to hold his hand.
Toey: Mike, no matter what happens, you will remember me right? Right?
Then Aimee dropped by and saw her. She went to her side.
Aimee: Toey, everything is gonna be okay. No matter what.
Then Lily and Mike's mom came in. They too comforted Toey.
Mike's mom: Toey, dear. Everything is going to be okay. Once he wakes up, he will remember how he loves you. 
That soothed her down and she went back to her room. Aimee stayed with Mike secretly. She grabbed his hand.
Aimee's mind: If only you knew that I still loved you. You'd understand how hard it was to forget you.
Lily: Aimee?
She let go of his hand.
Aimee: yes?
Lily: Toey will be staying with Mike's mother. U wanna head home?
Aimee: Sure.
They left.

Mo: Phet? Phet?
She looked for Phet but couldn't find him. Then, someone came up behind her. He covered her eyes and dragged her somewhere.
Mo: What are you gonna do to me??
She asked, terrified.
???: Don't talk, or I kill you!
She was scared stiff now. She just listened to him. Then they arrived at their destination. He uncovered her eyes. It was Phet. She looked around. Roses were on the floor and a lovely dinner was set up. And the night sky made a beautiful scenery for it.
Mo: Phet! You jerk!
Phet: Ow, ow. I go through all this trouble for you and you yell at me? 
He turned around and crossed his arms. Mo smiled and hugged him.
Mo: I'm sorry. Forgive me?
Phet: No.
He pouted but he couldn't help but smile.
Mo: Please???
Phet shook his head. Mo reached up on her tippie toes and kissed his cheek.
Mo: Now???
Phet: I don't know.
Mo:................. Kay then.
Phet: Where you going?
Mo: Giving someone else a kiss who actually appreciate it.
Phet: Ow Ow im kidding. I Can never stay mad at you.
Mo: good. So what is all of this?
Phet: Well, when we started dating. We never actually went on a Real date.
Mo: So this is our date?
Phet: Yes.
Mo: I love you.
They hugged and had dinner.

Lily: Hey Aimee. Are you okay staying here for a while?
Aimee: Sure, where you going?
Lily: On a date with my friend, Nick. R u sure u r okay staying here?
Aimee: Oh. Nick! Yes. I'm sure.
Lily: Kay. Thanks!
The doorbell rings.
Lily: that must be him.
Nick: Hi beautiful!
Lily: Nick shut up.
Nick: Okay okay. Where u wanna go?
Lily: Well, I'm pretty tired. U wanna just go to the hill and chill?
Nick: Okay. Lets go.
Lily: Kay. Bye Aimee.
Nick: Wait wait. Aimee? She staying here?
Lily: Yup. Living here. Well until she wants to move.
Nick: Okay, tell her I said hi. Come on.
He wanted to put his hand on her shoulder but she whacked it off.
Nick: hey hey whats the prob??
Lily: We are not dating.
Nick: yet!
Lily: Yet! And probably never. Keep this up again.
Nick: Okay fine. 

Mike's mom took Toey to her house and had the servants prepare the rooms.
Toey: Are you sure I should be here?
Mike mom: Don't be silly, everyone loves it when you're here.
Toey: 0kay. I will go to take a shower now.

She showered and went to sleep.

~The Hospital~ ~The Next day~

Id: Nurse. How are we doing?
Nurse: He seemed to be waking up. The meter is going up a little.
Then, Mike started to open his eyes.
Id: He's coming in!! Nurse!! Call his mother. Mike!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for all the updates and for writing this ff. I love how it goes by fast pace and all the pairings as well. :)

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Bieluvr said:
Thanks for all the updates and for writing this ff. I love how it goes by fast pace and all the pairings as well. :)
Aww thanks!!

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 17

When Mike was just about to start the engine. He saw something. he looked at the house behind his car. He got out and went to it. It was his beach house.  He walked inside and looked around. He saw a picture of him and what appears to be Toey. Then, back to the car. Toey seemed to come in. When she woke up, she couldn't find Mike. She thought she was dead. She got out and saw the beach house. She went in and saw Mike looking at the picture of her and Mike.
Mike: Why are you and me in this picture?
Toey: We are dating Mike. Don't u remember this place?? You brought me here and I was shot here. Come on Mike. Think!
Mike: For the last and final time. I don't remember you and probably never will.
Toey cried and covered her eyes. 
Toey: If you can't remember me, or the love we had. Why didn't you just let me die??? 
Mike: I couldn't stand seeing someone die in front of my face. Thats not what i will ever let happen.
Toey: Well then next time stay home! 
Mike: I came all the way here to save you! and i don't get a thank you!
Toey: Did I beg your to save me?
They were silent. 
Toey: Exactly, next time, which there will be, when I try to let myself die, stay away.
Mike: Why do u not want to live.
Toey: If you don't remember me, or our love-
Mike: You can't make me remember you. I just cant.
Toey: Chai. I cant make you remember me. I can stop contacting with you, seeing you. But to not love you........... I can't do.
She said and went into her car. Mike put down the picture and drove off as well. At home, Toey took a shower and was going to her room. Then she saw Mike.
Mike: Hey-
Toey just walked pass him not saying anything.
Mike: That was weird. 
He took a shower and went into a music room. Mike was never interesting in music as much as he used to. He went and picked up a guitar. He started playing it. Then he sang. His mom came. She smiled. Then the most oddest thing happened. The guitar string broke.
Mike m: Oh dear. You need to go to the music store tomorrow Okay nah?
Mike: With who?
Mike m: Ask Toey to go with you.
Mike: she's pretty mad at me.
Mike m: Well, I'll have Aimee go with you.
Mike: Oh perfect! Thanks mom!
He hugged her.

Toey: I don't know Lily. I just need to.
Lily: then who will work with me at the cupcake shop?
Toey: Ask Aimee, maybe she can.
Lily: Oh.
Toey: It's not that I don't want to work there, I do seriously. But there are just too much memories there that can't be forgotten. And today. I hate today. I wish i could just make this day disappear.
Lily: Don't say that. Once you lived this moment, you cant have it back. You know what they say: Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. Thats why they call it a present.
Toey: That has nothing to do with anything.
Lily: You're not getting it. The present is a gift. Once its gone, its gone. You can't have it back. Like when you gave away your toy to a friend. It's gone. And you regretted that. 
Toey: I see. Thanks Lily.
Lily: Anytime. Say, where are you going to work now?
Toey: Well, I start work tomorrow at "Music=My Lyfe. A music store. Turns out, Connie(played by Woonsen) works there. Yeah so she asked if i was interested. I was!
Lily: Great! Quick question. Who's Connie?
Toey: You remember Connie right? She was in 8th grade when we were in 6th.
Lily: Oh!! Slutty Connie! Now I remember.
Toey: She's not slutty. 
Lily: Toey she wore shirts that didn't fit, booty shorts that are in fact basically UNDERWEAR!
Toey: Okay she might have been-
Lily: AND! She wore store bought fake boobs.
Toey: So i get your point but she's changed. She's a bit nicer and more not slutty.
Lily: Well, tell her i said Hi.
Toey: Kay. Night.
Lily: Night.

Toey set her clothes for the morning.

Chapter 18

Mike: Aimee? U busy?
Aimee: Mike, u have a girlfriend.
Mike: yeah Its u silly.
Aimee: Whatever. What do u want?
Mike: Come to the music store with me? I need a new guitar. 
Aimee: Thats all?
Mike: Yeah.
Aimee: Okay.
Mike: See you there honey. *smooches*
Aimee thoughts: This is wrong,this is wrong,this is wrong,this is wrong!!

Connie: Hey Toey. Here's your name tag. So u know what to do?
Toey: Absolutely.
Connie: Okay. Well good luck. If you need me, I'll be anywhere playing instruments.
Toey laughed. 

Mike: We're here sweety.
Aimee: I'd be comfortable if you didn't call me that.
Mike: Honey?
Aimee: No.
Mike: Babe?
Aimee: Hecks no!
Mike: Boo?
Aimee: Mike, just call me Aimee.
Mike: Whatever suits u babe-Aimee.
Aimee: Good.
They laughed. 

Toey: How may I help you sir-
The man was no ordinary man. He was the best music manager's son in the buiz!! He is also a famous singer. Well in Thailand.
Toey: you're Peter Lee Goldman!!!!! I am a huge fan of you!! 
Peter: Thank you I appreciate it.
Toey: How may i help u?
Peter: Not much u can do. I just lounge around in music stores for my dad and see who the NEXT BIG THING will be.
Toey: Well, keep looking because there are actually many people who are.
Peter: Do you know anyone?
Toey: No sir. I don't. I, myself sing a little, but I'm not very good at it.
Peter: Let me hear it.
Toey: I don't know. I'm pretty shy. 
Peter: Then look away. Maybe that will help.
She turned around and sang. 
Peter: That wasn't bad.
Toey: Are you kidding? The notes were everywhere.
Peter: Well maybe if you took some lessons and a couple of performances u can be the NEXT BIG THING. 
Sin Jai: Peter.
Peter: Dad. 
Toey: Khun Sin Jai!! The best music producer manager in the buiz!!!!
Sin Jai: Why yes i am. May be just lounge around and "wait" for the next superstar?
Toey: Go ahead.
They were just looking at instruments and Cd's. Toey even caught Peter starring at her many times. She smiled back at him. Then Mike and Aimee came in. 
Mike: Toey! U work here?
Toey: Yeah. Hi Aimee.
Aimee: I didn't come here because I wanted to, u wouldn't so-
Toey: I didn't say anything.
Aimee: I know. Just don't want to lead to any misunderstandings.
Mike went to the guitar section and played one. He started singing too. Sin Jai heard and started to listen. This guy had some talent.
Sin Jai: This! is what I need! A music prodigy! Whats your name?
Mike: Mike Pirath.
Sin Jai: Uh huh. Just a couple of this and that and a stage name then BAM! A superstar.
Mike: Really?? A superstar? Thats awesome!!
Sin Jai: Come by the recording studio tomorrow and we will talk more. Here is my number.
Mike: Thank you!! Toey Aimee isn't this great?! A new name! A new career! This is a dream come true!
Toey: Great! You lost your memory and now you're merging into a new person! What else could happen?!
She went to sit at the bench and cried with her hands covering her eyes. Connie came out and comforted her.
Connie: hey what's wrong?
Toey explained everything. 
Toey: Then he just, remembers everyone but me.
She said as she cried.
Connie: Toey. Have i ever told you why me and Andy divorced?
Toey: No. Why?
Connie had a tear in her eyes but she whipped it away.
Connie: I never wanted to talk about this to anyone but I know what you're going through. Me and Andy went on our honeymoon in Hawaii and we went water skiing. Andy had an accident and started to drown. Then the jet ski came. It was gonna save him. And-
she had a lump in her throat and if she said another word she would burst in tears. But she stayed strong, for Toey.
Connie: And, he panicked. Like Any other person when they drown. He, he rocked the jet ski back and fourth, causing the coast guard to fall off. Then the jet ski went by itself. When Andy was trying to get on top of the water, the jet ski went over his head, giving him a concussion.
This time, she let herself cry.
Connie: The doctor said he has amnesia. When he woke up, he couldn't remember me. No matter how I try and try, he couldn't remember me. So, we divorced. 
Toey: U could start a new life?
Connie: I figured if i couldn't have my Andy back. There's no point in trying to get him or start a new life. He was intrested in someone else too. So, we split. And i thought i would never be happy again. I was wrong. See me now. I am happy. No matter how much u think something is never gonna get better, u just wait. Things always get better. 
Toey: Thank you. Thank you so much Connie!
She hugged Connie and they hugged and cried in each others arms.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 19

Toey and Connie were still crying in each others arms. 

Aimee: Mike, u should go after her.
Mike: Why? I don't-
Aimee: As your girlfriend. Just go and see if she's alright.
Mike: Okay.
He left to go see her.

Connie patted Toey's back. She was sobbing like crazy. Connie didn't mind. She remembered how she was. Just like Toey, but 100 times worst. Mike came out and saw Toey crying and sobbing. He kinda felt bad, and he felt sad. The way she was looking. Tears in her face. Misery in her eyes. He felt so sad.
Mike's thoughts: Toey. Toey. Why are you crying over me? Was it something I did? And why can't I help but feel sad? We must have some strong connection. I need more information on us. 
Mike left and went to Aimee.
Aimee: Did u talk to her?
Mike: Yes. Not much but kinda.
Aimee: Okay. Well I will go home now.
Mike: let me drive you.
Aimee: No.
Mike: Okay. Hey?
Aimee: What?
Mike: When will we go see your mom?
Aimee: My mom is in America.
Mike: Really?
Aimee: Yes. Why?
Mike: Cause I want to ask for your hand.
Aimee had no clue. She raised an eyebrow.
Mike: In marriage.
Aimee was happy,guilty, and lost at the same time. She wanted to hear those words ever since they were dating. Toey came in but she hid in the corner and listen to what they were saying. 
Aimee: Why?
Mike: Aimee I love you. You are the one and only girl who I want to spend the rest of my life with. 
Toey cover her mouth to keep herself from crying and yelling out "Mi Ching!" because she could not believe what she was hearing. Mike got on to his knees and took out a red box from his pocket. It was the ring, the ring he was going to propose to Toey before he lost his memory. It was the same heart shaped with a diamond in the middle. Toey had to cover both hands on her mouth and cry silently.
Mike: Aimee, will you marry me?
Aimee didn't know what to say. But, she came up with an answer:
Aimee: Yes.
Mike put the ring on her finger and hugged her. She hugged him back. Toey couldn't take the nightmare anymore. She uncovered her mouth and ran outside. When she was almost out the door, her upper arm hit a sharp rack and cut her arm. It was long and deep. 
Mike: What was that?
Aimee: I don't know. Here you can go. Bye.
Mike kissed her cheek and went out. Aimee went to where the noise was. She saw Toey running outside and went to investigate. She hid behind a tree. 
Connie: Toey! Oh my gosh you're bleeding!! What happened?!
Toey: Mike proposed to her.
She cried and cried. She had never cried this much ever.
Toey: And she said yes.
Connie: Here here.
Toey hugged her hard and cried harder this time. She was literally bawling. She was crying harder then a little kid. Aimee, from the tree cried too. What had she just done. She said yes to someone else's man. She walked away. Toey hung out with Connie then went home. She still hadn't bandaged the cut. It was still bleeding non-stop. Mike saw her in the drive way and stopped her.
Mike: Toey what are you doing?? You're bleeding!
Toey: So? Why do u need to care? Care about your wife. Don't worry about me.
Mike: How can I not worry about you? 
Toey: Because I'm not Aimee, your "wife"
Mike: What? U say me propose to Aimee?
Toey: Yeah. U proposed to her. With my ring.
Mike: Your ring?
Toey: Forget it. If i try to explain u'll never believe me.
She walked away.
Mike: Where are you going?
Toey: Anywhere where you're not there.
Mike: But you're bleeding.
Toey: I don't care!
Mike: Well I do!
Toey: Let go of my arm!
Mike: No. U need to go to the hospital.
Toey: No.
Mike was annoyed now. He just picked her up and went to his car. 
Toey: Leave me alone!
Mike: Can u stay still??
She wrestled him and he wouldn't let go. Then he had enough. He just held on both of her hands and kissed her. Yes, on the lips. She stopped and froze. Then he held on her face. She went and held on his hand. She kissed him back and they stayed like that until she stopped and slapped him. 
Toey: If only u remembered me when u kissed me.
She got out.

At the condo, Lily,Nick,Mo, and Phet were just talking. Aimee walked in.
Lily: Aimee!! Oh my gosh where have u been?
Aimee: Just, out.
Nick: Well its nice to see you again Aimee.
Before, Mike and Nick battled each other for Aimee. She rejected Nick and went for Mike.
Mo: Its nice to meet you!
She took her hand out to give her a shake. Aimee politely shook her hand. Nick noticed something on her finger, He got up and took her hand.
Lily: Nick!
Nick: What's this?!
Aimee: What??
Nick: That ring. It was for Toey! 
Lily: Nick stop it!
Nick: No! Mike told me all about that! He said it was a one of a kind. Like Toey. He had it custom made! Why is it on your finger??
Lily: yeah. Why is it Aimee?
Aimee: i don't know! Ask Mike yourself!
She released her hand and went away.
Nick: that jerk!
He grabbed his car keys and drove off. 

Mike was standing and star gazing. Then Nick showed up at his driveway. 
Mike: Hey! What are you-
PUNCH!!!! Nick gave Mike a punch in the face.
Mike: What the hell was that for?!
He pushed Nick.
Nick: How could you give Toey's ring to your ex girlfriend?!
Mike: It's not Toey's ring! Its Aimee's! i proposed to her! Its now hers!! Stay out!
Nick threw Mike another punch and Mike punched him back. They fought and then Toey came rushing out to stop them.
Toey: Stop it!!
Then Mike's mom came.
Mike m: Boys!!!
They stopped.
Mike m: Come inside!
They all went in.
Mike m: Nick. Mike was just-
Nick: Mom, u don't understand! He gave Aimee, his ex, the ring he had planned for Toey. The custom made heart!
Mike's mom was shock.
Mike m: Mike! How could you??
Mike: Mae. I want to marry Aimee.
Toey had cried all the tears from her eyes. She couldn't cry anymore. All she could do is wish to disappear and listen to the awful things being said.
Mike m: No. U can't marry her.
Mike: what?! This is unfair! I should marry who my heart belongs to. And thats Aimee!
He went up to his room.
Nick: I will leave now Mom. Toey.
Toey: Okay.
he left and she went to her room. Mike's mom went to Mike's room.
Mike m: Mike?
Mike: Go away. I love Aimee mom! I love her more than anything in the-
Mike m: I allow you to marry Aimee.
Mike: Really??
Mike m: I cant force u to love anyone. U can marry her.
Toey heard from outside and couldn't take it anymore. She tried to go to her room but as soon as she closed the door, she collapsed and fainted.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 20

Toey had collapsed and fainted. Then, out of no where, Mike went into her room then fainted beside her. Her head was on his shoulders and their hands were connected. Toey found herself in a room, pitched black. 
Toey: Where am I?
??: Toey! Toey!
Toey: Who's there? How do u know me? Who are you?
Mike: Toey!
He ran and hugged her.
Toey: Mike you remembered!
Mike: Yes! I am so happy!!
They hugged for a long time. 
Mike: This isn't real life. When we wake up. I won't remember u.
Then he started to drift away.
Toey: Mike!!!!!!
Mike: Toey!!!!!
Then Toey woke up. Something was covering her nose and mouth. She was at the hospital. The doctors took off the gear.
Mike m: Lu!! I was so worried. 
Toey: What happened?
Mike m: I don't know Lu. U were in your room. All of a sudden, we couldn't find you or Mike. The next thing we saw was u two on the floor unconsious. 
Toey: Thats strange.
Mike m: We thought u two were in a coma, after all, u guys didn't wake up after the many times we tried to wake u up. But thats not even the weirdest part. U and Mike, were holding hands. And no matter how hard we tried to seperate u guys, it didnt work. Until now. Ur hands were clinging strong together.
Toey looked her hand. 
Toey: Where is P'Mike?
Mike m: He is in the other room Lu. Oh, speaking of which, someone is here to see u.
Toey: Who? 
Mike m: here, I will take u to him.
She put her on a wheel chair and went to the hospital patio. 
Mike m: I will wait inside. 
Toey tried to determined who those people were. It was a man and a woman, who from Toey's point of view, looked to be his wife............ Nadech and Yaya.
Toey: P'Nadech! P'Yaya!
Nadech: Baby sister! 
He ran with Yaya to hug her. Toey started crying. She missed them so much, after all that she's been through.
Nadech: Where is that bastard who makes my little baby sister-
Yaya: Nadech, Honey, let me handle this.
Nadech: Fine. I go inside then.
Yaya pushed Toey next to the mini waterfall. She held her hands. She cried a tear.
Toey: Why are you crying P'Yaya?
Yaya: Nong, I feel your pain right now. 
She was using her powers and seeing how Toey is.
Toey: Oh.
She cried. But Yaya whipped away her tears.
Yaya: Nong, u have been through a lot. I am proud of you. No matter how terrible things get, you stayed strong and kept on going. You are strong nong. Strong. U can be a role model for those who are out their who is about to give up. I will make sure you get recognize all over Thailand-
Toey: Thank you P'Yaya, but that won't happen.
Yaya: Ow, tai mai?
Toey: Because, I don't think i will be staying in Thailand for long.
Yaya: What?!
Mo,Phet,Nick,Lily, and Nadech was listening. They couldn't believe what they were hearing. Lily didn't want her to.
Lily: U can't leave! 
Toey: I'm sorry, but my fairytale with Mike isn't meant to be. I will leave to somewhere else from here.
Mo: Where?
Toey: Probably...... Korea.
Nick,Mo,Phet,Lily: Korea?!?!?!
Toey: Chai Kah. Korea.
Yaya: No no honey. No need to that far. Think smaller.
Toey: No, I've made up my mind. I will move to Korea.
Peter: Alia nah?
Toey turned around and saw Peter and his dad. 
Toey: Peter......
Peter: Why are u moving to Korea?
Toey: Its-
Lily: None of your business.
Toey: Eh Li! 
Peter: Oh, forget i asked. I just came by to ask why Mike didn't come to the studio. Is he here to?
Toey: Kah. 
Peter: Oh. Thats sad. But here. These are for you. I hope u feel better.
Toey: Kap khun nah kah. 
Peter: Bye.
Toey: Bye.
She turned around and saw everyone starring at her with mouths opened.
Toey: Alai?!
Lily: What is wrong with that guy?
Mo: yeah, i don;t like him either.
Toey: Don't be mean. He is a nice person.
Yaya: I don't know Nong, he seems untrustworthy. 
Nadech: Yeah, even as guys, we don't feel like this guy could be trusted.
Phet Nick: Chai.
Toey: Okay okay, i will try to avoid him. Take me home. 
Phet: Krup. Miss.
She changed back into her clothes then had a girls night out with Mo,Lily, and Yaya.

Ann Taylor

sarNie Hatchling
Chapter 21

The girls were dancing to song after song after song. They had many drinks but tried to be careful on how much they drunk. They spotted Aimee coming her way.
Aimee: Hi girls.
Lily: Aimee!!
She hugged her.
Mo: What are you doing here?
Aimee: Trying to avoid Mike, he needs to be back with Toey.
Toey was at the bar drinking shots after shots after shots. She was completely absolutely drunk.
Lily: Toey!!! Stop!!
Toey: Haha, you sound weird.
Aimee: Oh my gosh.
Toey: Mom? Hahaha no, my mom is not here, Ahahahaa
Mo: She is beyond drunk.
Lily: Lets pay and leave.
Aimee: Yeah, but lets go to the bathroom first.
Lily: Yeah okay, come on Toey.
Toey: Mai! I want to sit, i'll be here, go! Pai!
Mo: Don't go anywhere okay?
Toey: Okay Khun Mae. Hahaha.
The girls left to the restroom and a stranger came and saw Toey.
Toey: Alai? 
Stranger: Nice party huh? Want to have a little party of our own?
Toey: mai. Get away.
She ordered another drink. The guy pushed her purse down, she gave him a death glare then went down to pick it. When she bent down, he put sleepy medicine in her drink. She got up and drank her cup in less than 5 seconds. He stared at her until she began to slowly, slowly fall into a deep sleep. He payed for her and carried her outside. 
Mo: Huh?!?!? Where's Toey?!?!?
Aimee: She said she'd be right here!
Lily: Kor tor nah Kah sir, have u seen a girl that was right here short hair, and wearing a pink dress?
Bartender: Oh, yes ma'am, this gentleman who claimed to be her husband paid for her and took her out when she was sleeping.
Lily: Huh?!?! She's in grave trouble!!!!
Aimee: Oh, no no no!!
Mo: Here, we need to call the guys-
Lily: No, we need to call her brother!
She dialed Nadech's number and he picked up.
Nadech: Hello?
Lily: P'NADECH!!!!!!!!!!
Nadech: Lily? Whats going on?
Lily was too busy freaking out, Aimee took the phone.
Aimee: P'Nadech.
Nadech: Aimee?
Aimee: yes yes its nice to talk to you again, ok we are in big trouble!! 
Nadech: What trouble??
Aimee: Toey has been kidnapped!!!!
Nadech dropped the phone and it shattered to a million pieces. 
Aimee: P'Nadech! P'Nadech!! P'Nadech!! 
Lily: We need to find her!! 
They looked all over the club, but they had to split up because that was a 3 story club and it was a hotel. 

Stranger: God, how much do you weigh??
He carried Toey to his car. She began to wake up.

He opened the door and tried to put her in. 
Toey: Pai!!!! Pai!!!!!!!! Let me go!!!
Mike was at the club now, he was looking for Aimee, then he heard a girl in trouble.
Stranger: Shut up!! 
Toey: Shouw Nouw!!!!!!(Help Me) Shouw Nouw!!!! Shouw Hai Chan Tuk Khun!!! (help me anyone) Shouw Chan Krai!!!! (help me anybody) Shouw Nouw!!!!! 
He put her back and punched her in the stomach. Mike heard what happened, he followed to where the noise was coming from. He was about to put her feet in but she bit him. She tried to run but he pulled her hair back and slapped her. He pulled her back and put a cloth with a sleep drug on it. She tried to resist but she had already began to faint a little. The man put her foot on the car when Mike came behind and punched him.
Mike: What are you doing to her??
Stranger: Mind your own business buddy, she's my wife.
Mike: Liar.
Stranger: Ow first you punch me, now you are not minding your own business?? I'll teach you a little lesson then.
He tried to kick Mike, Mike sure did taught him a lesson, he beat the crap out of the guy. He scurried away. He went to Toey who was again waking up from the sleepy drug.
Mike: It's okay, Khun. Are you okay-
When he saw it was Toey he became queasy.
Mike: Toey.
Toey: Mike, Shouw Nouw Mike. Shouw Nouw.
Mike: I'm here now Toey, I won't let anything happen to you. 
After hearing those words, she hugged him. He hugged her back. 
Toey's mind: I wish i could spend the rest of my life in your arms. 
she started to cry.
Mike: Toey, everything is going to be okay. I'm not going to let anything hurt you.
He helped her out of the car. She tried to walk but she couldn't. 
Mike: Are you okay?
Toey: I'm fine-
She almost fell but Mike caught her. He picked her up and carried her to his car. The rest of the girls met up at the condo.
Phet: Mo.
Nick: Lily.
Aimee: We need to find Toey-
Nick: no need, Mike just texted, he's with her, he saved her from the kidnapper.
Everyone sighed in relief. Aimee smiled brightly.
Nick: Why smiling so big?
Aimee: they are together, maybe he'll remember they might have lived that moment together.
They smiled and nodded. Mike took Toey to his house. everyone was asleep. He took her to his room and took out a damp towel and started to wipe her face and arms. He looked closely at her face. She opened her eyes. 
Toey: Mike.
Mike: Shh. 
He put his finger on her lip. And then kissed it. He bent down closer and closer to her and then they kissed. She put her arms on his shoulders. He put his arms on her waist. He started kissing her neck. They made love that night <3. At about 1 a.m., she woke up with Mike's arm around her. They weren't completely naked, only their shirts were(JK they were). Toey was in her shorts shorts she wore under dress to make it look like she got a butt and her tank top. The blanket was keeping them both warm. She turned to Mike who when awoke got up in shock. he put on his pants and got off the bed.
Toey: Alai??
Mike: What was I doing in bed with you??? You seduced me into so me and Aimee could break up right?!?! Right?!
He went on top of her and almost choked her.
Mike: Right?! Right?! What were you doing to me????
He was super mad and wouldn't get off of Toey.

Toey: Mike get off!!!! I can't breathe!!
He was choking her and yelling. 
Mike: You are such a gold digger!! You came here for my money didn't you??? You seduced me into going into bed with you and now you're going to take my money!! Well thats not going to happen!!
She just stopped and stared at him. A tear fell down her cheek.
Toey: If you think I'm that kind of girl, you know me too little.
She pushed him off put he grabbed her arm.
Mike: I hate you, remember that!
She pulled him away and slapped him. 
Toey: If you hate me that much why didn't you just let me die when i tried to kill myself?!?!?!?! Why didn't you just let that man take me and kill me?!
She screamed and walked out. She bumped into one of the cooks on her way out. She had fallen down. 
Moo Moo: Oh, I'm so sorry Khun Toey! Here let me help you.
She helped her up and saw that she was crying. And her clothing was wrong.
Moo Moo: Uh, you didn't-
Toey: Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of it. We didn't do anything together. Excuse me.
Moo Moo: Oh, what?
She went to Mike's room and found him crying. She went to comfort him.
Moo Moo: Khun Mike, whats wrong?
Mike: I did something, something terribly wrong.
She was confused but remembered Toey and she was in her shorts and tank top. She taught he, raped her.
Mike: Moo Moo, was what i did wrong?
Moo Moo: I rather not say. i'm not experienced at this. I brought you some soup. I'll leave it here.
She walked out and Mike went to cry on his pillow. Toey was also crying on her pillow. She wished everything went back to normal. Then a knock on her door. 
Toey: Who is it?
Nadech: Me.
Toey: P'Nadech!!! 
She was so happy, she ran and hugged him. 
Nadech: It's going to be okay Toey. I'm here.

Toey: I miss you P'Nadech!
Nadech:  I missed you too. 
Toey: I don't want to live anymore.
Nadech: Don't say that. Everything-
Toey: Don't say everything will get better because it won't. It won't.
Nadech: I know it won't quickly, but it will soon.
Toey: When is soon?
Nadech: Don't worry, it will get better.
He hugged her and she kept crying.