sarNie Egg
Spend a summer in Laos, learning the language, history and culture for 8 weeks
It's a great opportunity for all :D
June 15th- August 10th, 2009

For more info, please check out the site

CLICK HERE

IRukYou

sarNie Juvenile
Study aboard in Laos? What a great opportunity! I wonder where will you be staying and where you will be visiting.

Ee_maLlie

sarNie Egg
Study aboard in Laos? What a great opportunity! I wonder where will you be staying and where you will be visiting.
Oh, from what I've read about it, students in the program will be in Vientiane and taking lessons at the Lao-American College (LAC), the first private college and the only school founded by an American citizen in the Laos.

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I'm graduation soon so I can't, maybe when/if I go to grad. school?
There's a picture on the right side of a not bad looking guy. ;)

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Aww...I don't see him anymore.
It was on the side under 'random' photos.

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
oh this seems interesting. are they paying the way? :p
i really want to learn about my culture
http://laostudies.org/vinya/SAIL_brochure.pdf this has more infor on it.
they're not paying its going to cost you $4,960.00

LMFAO Liberty I was super looking for that "not bad looking" guy too.
Lome looks like were stuck with what we have hahahaha....for now lol...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
You know for almost $5,000 I could fly myself there and enroll into a school or take classes. Seems kinda pricey for Laos, what does this all include?
For less than that I could go to Scotland on tour a package and see all of Scotland for three weeks, room,some food expense and travel included.

I think I came across something similar to that for Laos that will cost much less.

cshd

sarNie Egg
My cousin went there for 2 months before coming to the US. She said theres a bunch of laos celebrities enrolled there like Juju or Julu, not sure. She said it was lots of fun tho.