stuff i've been looking at..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
1st leader in Laos

2nd leader in Laos

3rd leader in Laos (he's given all the credit.. i will never understand why.. lol)

--- Chao Fa Leader who was recenthly assassinated in late 2002 near his home on the border of Thailand. He was brought to the United States of America by friends and family to have his funeral services. Like Dr. Marthin Luther King Jr., Mr. Pa Kao Her had a dream. He wanted democracy for the Multi-Ethnic people of Laos. Who will carry on this dream he had? When will that be? Only time will tell.

--- Brother of Pha Ko Her who is also still in Laos fighting.
He is said to be in the northern mountainous region of Laos.

--- My dad, hey, to me, he's a great leader. He served with the CIA during the secret wars. (webmaster's words. lol)

****more to come.. if i find more interesting stuff

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
1st leader in Laos

2nd leader in Laos

3rd leader in Laos (he's given all the credit.. i will never understand why.. lol)

--- Chao Fa Leader who was recenthly assassinated in late 2002 near his home on the border of Thailand. He was brought to the United States of America by friends and family to have his funeral services. Like Dr. Marthin Luther King Jr., Mr. Pa Kao Her had a dream. He wanted democracy for the Multi-Ethnic people of Laos. Who will carry on this dream he had? When will that be? Only time will tell.

--- Brother of Pha Ko Her who is also still in Laos fighting.
He is said to be in the northern mountainous region of Laos.

--- My dad, hey, to me, he's a great leader. He served with the CIA during the secret wars. (webmaster's words. lol)

****more to come.. if i find more interesting stuff

Wow..im more like into the very last picture...is that really your father?

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
WOW my dad served in the secret war and i have no idea what rank he was but pretty high from the stories i hear all the time..mom always like to say that the reason why he ran off to serve in war was becoz his girlfriends got married...hhaha sad and makes me laugh too...my dad looks up to General Vang Pao a lot...since they went to war together and everything...ok ill stop babbling now...

ImSmiley

sarNie Egg
i learned about all those leaders in my Hmong History Class in college already. I really encourage all of you guys to take any Hmong History class if your university offers it because it's really interesting and helpful.

frog

sarNie Egg
My dad also look up to General Vang Pao. It's a lost dream for sure.

The only guy that I say is brave now will be the brother of Pha Ko Her. Hell, he's hiding in the jungle trying to live. I think I saw him once in a video clip.......very sad

What do you guys think of Dr. Pao Z. Vang (the one that died a few years back with no known possible cause of his death)

kulyia

RUK
my dad and uncles and grandpas served too.hi family,,=D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
wow you did search a lot of things..:D
i ordered a book called Tragic Mountains: The Hmong, the Americans, and the Secret Wars for Laos, 1942-1992
hopefully i get it next week so i can start reading it
=DD
i saw a lot of other books on amazon too
i'm going to order them whenever i'm done reading the one i ordered
i just find things like this to be interesting.

kulyia

RUK
Sky video, the dude that translate the daddy.they do alot of hmong history mvs.It involves these dudes too..but not the last one..lol.No offense