stupid ass cousin

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
k like my title say my cuz is fuckign stupid k here is what heppen he gets caught speeding and since his sticker and insurance was expire and he had marijuana and some other stuff in his car he tries to outrun the cops so now bail is 10,000+ when it could have been 1000+ not only that my parents made me cosign with his mom for bailbonds and if he misses court day before case is settle im liable for the 10000 and also he has to show up in person within 24 hours of his release at the bailbond place or else im liable for the 10000 automatically omgj he better nto screw this up

cecilia

Staff member
ah, if i'm you, knowing how my cousin's like. I WOULDN'T PUT MY LIFE ON the line for them. especially when you kindda sense what's gonna happen next .

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
what can i say im a pushover when my mom ask me to do stuff unless its against the law i hardly say no to her i mean she my mom

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Why the heck did your parents make you do that?
If your cousin doesn't follow through that pretty much screws you up.

Hey, you're from Houston too. Okay, sorry that was random.

judyp

sarNie Adult
For one, that was STUPID of your cousin and now he's bringing you down with him. Why would your mom make you do such a thing, you're pretty much screwed if he doesn't comply.

genkers

sarNie Juvenile
yea i am so im gonna stick to him like glue make sure he goes to all his court date and if he can't i can call bailbond place and they can get court to reschedule

STIMA

what an asshole! gosh and you're practically force to babysit his ass -_- sheesh .