stupid hmong guy at the dome new year!!!!

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
sorry about my bad language but I'm really pist!

yeah...so I was the metrodome and me and sister were enhoying our game of ball toss then this UGLY [don't even think he's a] dude comes up to me and asks me if I'm amrried and I answered no...then he goes "whats up with the ring" or something like that and I look at my hand and gas like, there's no ring on my ring finger just my middle finger [which I should've flicked the UGLY dude with] and I answer "i'm just wearing it" then he goes "are you engaged or something?" and I go "no" then he asks me if I can talk with him meaning is it okay f i like get to know him and stuff and I didn't want to cause I HATE IT when people interupt my GOOD BALL TOSSING GAME WITH MY SISTER!!! and the day before theere was this other dude who wanted my number and bothered me for a long ass time casue I said I didn't have a boyfriend so he kept going "well, why can't you give me your number then, why an't you talk to me then, wy can't we get to know each other then?" and I'm like cause I don't like you!!! hell! don't even want teh guy I like at school to call me! what makes you think i want YOU to call me? anyways...so when the UGLY dude asked me if we can get to know each other, I told him IN A NICE WAY!!!! "no, I'm sorry I have a boyfriend" and HIS UGLY ASS goes "well, I didn't ask you if you have a bf or not...who gave that kind of attitude? blah blah blah...can I have your number?" and I think WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA ASK FOR MY NUMBER AFTER BEING SOOO FUCKEN RUDE YOU FUCKED UP DICK HEAD!!! and I answered "no, my bf wouldn't like that" then he goes on and ramble about my "bf" and I'm like WHO EVER THE HELL MY "BF" IS, HE'S WAAAAY BETTER THAN YOUR DICKHEAD!!! then he goes again "can I have your number?" and I'm like "no" and now I was really mad and he goes again "I have a girlfriend but I didn't tell you I have girlfriend, why you gotta tell me you have a bf, so, who gave you that kind of attitdue?" and i was like "I did" and I looked at him like dickhead if you say one more thing I'll break off your fucken dick and feed it to your fucken "girlfriend"...I was like if you have and girlfriend why are you asking for my number? and my sister's friend was there and this other guy was taling to my sister too and they fucken heard him say all that bullcrap and was starring at me and I couldn't do anything! cause I didn't want to embarrass my dad infront of all those people and my sister's friend's parents...then the dickhead left and the guy that was talking to my sister came up to me and was like "you have a good attitude blah blah blah...you talk very nice too" and I was like "THANK YOU! but that guy over dosen't seem to think so" so I looked over and the dickhead was looking at me so I turned to the nice dude and smiled and talked with him and didn't metion a thing about my "bf" and kept smiling and talking like I was enjoying myself...he asked for my picture but I said no then I came home and was "damn bao! dickhead was watching! why didn't you take like tons of pictures with nice dude and see what dickhead does?" fucken dickhead man, I was so mad and embarrassed, I told my mom and I didn't even care about my volume...my mom was like "what's wrong?" and I said "THAT BASTARD HMONG DUDE YELLED AT ME!" and people were looking at me and I pointed to that dude too...god I wish my brother was there to kick his ass...after a while I kinda cooled down and my dad came and my mom told him what happened and my dad goes "why didn't you bring him to me, I'd like to meet those kind of people" and I was like YES!!! DADDY'S GONNA KICK THAT SUCKER'S ASS!!!! but he was gone by then...AARRRGGGG STUPID DICKHEAD HMONG GUY!!!! FUCKEN EMBARRASSED ME IN FRONT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE, MY SISTER'S FRIENDS AND FRIEND'S PAREENTS AND I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING AND I'M SOOOO FUCKEN MAD AT MYSELF FOR NOT DOING ANYTING!!! god, I've never hated anyone to the point where I say something associating with death and reallly mean it...I was like "I hope he gets into a car accident and dies!" and I really mean it...you guys can think whatever you want about me but I really hope he gets hurts!!! stupid dickhead...and guess what, I found out from my sister's friend that dickhead is married to my sister's singing teacher's friend who teaches dance and her dance group was in the dance competition but didn't win [at both the river center one and metrodome one] and I was like "why the hell you expecting to win when your dance teacher is dickhead's wife? stupid fucked up dickhead
i was excited and happy about the new year too! and now I'm spending MY CHRISTMAS sitting here all mad and shit and he's probably at home laughing his ass off!!! at me!!! and my hmong new year and christmas morning is ruined!!! thanks to some STUPID UGLY ASS STINKY BREATH DICKHEAD!!!!

Fearless

sarNie Adult
Why let him ruin your new years and Christmas.. you should've just ignored him if he was that annoying.. don't reply back to him.. just pretend that he is not there.. make him make himself look like a fool eventually he'll go away... I know that's mean but it worked for me... then you'll be the one laughing at home..lol

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
some guys they just don't have ears....like a stupid dude back at our old apt...he's crazy, even after we give him the #, then next time he sees my sister us again, he would ask for the # again....ofcourse we always make up our # each time we give him ....he's probably stupid...'cause each time he met us he ask our name again and again....eh what's your name? is this your name?...calling us all wrong name..it's so annoying....and before we haven't move to our new home, that crazy dude probably follow us home and know where we live....and when he came over to our house, he looks very stupid...we ask him who is he looking for...he reply with stupid stuff everytime...like oh, i'm just walking around and just wanted to visit your family...and we're like, we don't even know you, why are you here?...then he's start to saying things like, oh i'm here to see mary...we're like...uh...we don't have a person name mary....then he start giving out names like what about maiv dawb? we're like we don't have a maiv dawb too....then he'll ask again, waht is your name?...stupid guy....there's this one time it was late like around 10 pm...and he came by dressing all black knocking our door....he even had a scraf cover up his bottom face, and we couldn't tell who it is...we thought that it might be stranger...'cause all our neighbors turn off their outside light, and our outside light isn't that clear too...so we didn't dare to open the door and stay away from the window as well, that stupid guy kept knocking and knocking like crazy.....thinking back it was funny, 'cause we thought he might be a stranger, so my brother they each had a broom and a stick waiting to see if he would broke in...next morning that stupid dude came back and ask why we didn't open the door for him last night...we're like, oh that was you? and then my mom told him straight out that he's a divorce man he shouldn't come and visit my mom's daughter, my mom doesn't allow...hehe...that's the first guy we see so stupid...hopefully he's the last one too....crazy people like that we dont want to deal with it...

mayo

sarNie Egg
if he is a dickhead, then youre wasting a freken post dedicated to a DICKHEAD. dont ever let a guy like that ruin anything.

truly_nancy

sarNie Hatchling
GIRL!! i know how you feel..i was hit on at a funeral this past weekend also...i was so scared..i was shaking the rest of the night..and the dude just kept looking at me..i wanted to hide from him so many times..so you lucky..cause i was stupid and gave my number...while you didn't..so now i'm trying to avoid his phone calls...as much as i can...am i a bad person?! aniwaise...i know how you feel...

beamie

sarNie Hatchling
gurl.....some guys are just sooooo DESPERATE....i mean, it's true....i know what you saying....it's happened lots of times to me too...and you know, you try to be nice cause you dun wanna ruin your parent's pride or face or whatever...you know??

also, some guys are kinda stpuid like that...they keep pressuring you to give your number to them....and it mostly happens out on the ball-tossing field, so i try to avoid that area...haha....don't let those stupid suckers ruin your days....they may be laughing at you, but you can laugh LOUDER at them...cause they are the ones that don't know any respect....plus, he's a married man....waht a jerk...

hey nancy....you've gotton hit on at a funeral too??? haha...ME TOO!! haha..i thought the last place i could get hit on was at a funeral...hahah...i felt so awkward talking to the guy at the funeral...it was like...."dude, we're mourning for this dead person and you're hitting on me??" but yea, his friends were in a rush to get home cause they were gonna go fishing, but he wanted to talk to me some more and was telling me to give my number ot him.....i was soooo happy when he left....hahaha....i didn't give my number out though..haha....

then...there are those really really old guys that come and hit on you....i was also at a funeral and I was helping them set up table and this old old guy came up to me and started asking for my name and whether i had a boyfriend or not and the usual....i was like "WHOA!! damn grandpa!! you're too old for me!!" fuck...i was scared....hahah....it's freaky....

but you can always look back and laugh about it....GIRL POWER!!! haha...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
If you're a girl...you should be expecting something like this at the new years...so chill...it happens a lot!

vang2k

sarNie Egg
thats how hmong guys are for you. must be from pinedale. :drool: sorry to hear that. i only went to the new year to get me some food and I fleed hella fast. you should of told him you were lesbo or something to scare him off ^_^

I meet stupid people like that all the time. what he did was hella hmong! they just hella stalkers and try to bug you till they get what they want. well anyways don't let things like that ruin your day. i would never do something stupid like that. thats why the divorce rates for hmong ppo gettin hella high. crazy shits! i might go interacial. :eek: