Suay Rerd Cherd Sode (Broadcast)

Katerine

Butterfly123
Credits to Noiki @ Spicyforum Link

She on a roll lol title sound sassy so guessing she gonna be playing a sassy role i hope this one ken :p

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know me too JAKJAAN! It's not that I don't like them together. But I just want to see Rita with other praeks! I want Rita w/ Will, Ken & even MART again. Chakrit too, lol! :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
waaahhhh another one.. YAY.. hehe...

lol.. like i stated on the other thread...

i dont mind who p'ek is as long as it's not chatchai..

tinah

sarNie Coma
rita is a hot comdotity. i was just wishing she'll have more lakorn and now shes on a roll...

i predict pra'ek will be either rome, mart, aon and maybe kong since hes been in alot of broadcast lakorn. kens booked for this year though

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yes she is. But that doesn't mean you only work for them right?? 'Cause Namfon Patcharin is contracted with Step Onward but she hasn't been working them lately at all but for other Productions. :)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I want RTEAM again, so they can promote them as other couple like Ken and Ann, Aum & Aff. These couples have so many lakorns together, so let hope for Rome & Rita to have pair together in many lakorns. Rome, Rome.

tinah

sarNie Coma
yes, rita is part of Broadcast but she also work alot with Bangkok Drama too. dont know why she hasnt work with lakorn thai or other productions of ch3 yet.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
another lakorn YAY! she has like two unconfirm pra'ek lakorns...hope one of them is with rome...no offense to mart fans but they don't match very well as rteam lol being bias...didn't feel their chemistry in YHKT...and it was so hard watching them not paired up together although love the little scenes of them together

another lakorn YAY! she has like two unconfirm pra'ek lakorns...hope one of them is with rome...no offense to mart fans but they don't match very well as rteam lol being bias...didn't feel their chemistry in YHKT...and it was so hard watching them not paired up together although love the little scenes of them together
i'm so happy that Rita's having more lakorns! she totally is on a roll! of course, i'm really hoping that Rome will be confirmed as the p'ek for at least one of her new lakorns!

yeah, i didn't really feel Rita and mart...maybe because mart's acting wasn't that great in that lakorn (he has improved since then, so i don't know)...

but i'm so hoping Rome will be cast into this lakorn!

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm hoping for ROME! If all the other power couples are being paired up, they can't let out Rome and Rita... I love this couple and I want to see them both together. I miss them alot and I want to see them both in a drama agian with lots of cute scenes....

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ ... hmm.. i think that couple will be kute too again.. but **coughcough** im bias lol..

SO GO RTEAM.. REUNITE PLEASE... ^_^.. hehe..

fun

Expired Sarnie
Yippie!!! Another Rita. I don'tmind praek as long as it is not Nok,Kong, Krit,or a few others. But one of the lakorn she will be starring in better have Rome.