such a weirdo

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Pretty picture Saifah! I envy your big eyes!!!!!!!!!! Oh and thanks for letting me know about the Aero thing. I accepted your friend request already :).

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Ohhhh Fah... you are gorgeous mama! :D Love your smile. can melt any man's heart. hehe

Pretty picture Saifah! I envy your big eyes!!!!!!!!!! Oh and thanks for letting me know about the Aero thing. I accepted your friend request already :).
Friend request!?! What friend request!? Myspace? :lol: I wanna be friends with you Nai!! :lmao: LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Ohhhh Fah... you are gorgeous mama! :D Love your smile. can melt any man's heart. hehe

Friend request!?! What friend request!? Myspace? :lol: I wanna be friends with you Nai!! :lmao: LOL
Ooooo jealous now are we? Don't be, there's plenty of Nai love to go around hahaha. No Saifah requested to be my friend on SW lol. I guess I had the notify me before getting to be friends thing set instead of just letting people automatically add because one time this girl that stole my clips added me to her friend list and she thinks we are friends haha. I was like ummm biatch not in this life or next or any after that. Just kidding, I'm harsh, I know.

Plus I don't myspace. I have a dead myspace account though, one used for friends who think they're too cool to call or text me lol. I use Facebook everyday though, so if you can find me, then you can add me LOL. ^_^ J/k, just pm me and I'll tell you an easy way to find me so that you don't have to go through pages and pages of people with the same name as me.

Saifah

bite me x___
THANKS.
AND HOW DO YOU DO THAT??
LiKE GET A NOTiFiCATiON BEFORE AUTOMATiCALLY ACCEPTiNG THEM??

ChenrukNote

Goddess
You go to your profile>settings>friends>and choose enabled-only add when I approve.