SUDSAPDA 2016 magazine announce thier top 10 cuddly winner -women and men

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Captain made it in the top 10 for last year too. He has the young people's votes. He may not be as well-known as Mario, Weir or Push but he has a loyal and dedicated fanbase. Just to remind everyone, Captain also made it into the final of People's Choice Award at the Nine Entertain Awards for 2 years in a row. And we know that voting for this award is only 5 times a day per number. If I'm to make an analogy, Captain is like Kpop. His popularity among young people is no joke, looking at how often he trends on social media. He's probably the most famous teen celeb in Thailand right now. And if we factor in Sudsapda's readers which I'm sure skews younger than Weir or Push's fanbase, together with how dedicated young people can be in voting every hour at the website, not surprised at all that Captain made the list again.
Thanks for the info! :)
I don't really know who Captain is as an actor and that is why I figured he is not as popular as Mario, Weir, or Push (who has been in the industry for a while). Captain is the one from Love Sick, right?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I'm just overjoyed that Son made it :angel10:because he's my favorite guy:aaaaa:in general (I don't watch many of his lakorn but still like him) I :icon12: Mew, she made it !!!:aaaaa:
Couldn't agree with you more! Son and Mew may not be as popular as the others, but I'm glad they made it. :aaaaa:

whitedove

sarNie Adult
I don't really know who Captain is as an actor and that is why I figured he is not as popular as Mario, Weir, or Push (who has been in the industry for a while). Captain is the one from Love Sick, right?
Yes he's one of the main leads from Love Sick.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Weir, Mario and Yaya didn't make the list, that's a little upsetting. But my two boys Mark and Michael made it so YAY for that.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
That's good that some of the ch7 actresses are getting recognized. IMO, Green is a better actress than some of actresses from ch3. That live show "sing your face off" really proved that she's definitely talented.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Captain is such a baby haha! No surprise though since he's the only teenager here, but these videos made me realize that he and James Ma have somewhat similar facial features. I wonder why I never noticed it before.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I can see why Ploychompoo made it. She recently got noticed and the hype for her i not over yet. I'm sad Kim didn't make it, but I'm happy Pooklook, Bella, Mew and Margie did. The only guy I think should've made it from the list of guys that didn't make it is Sean. Sean is totally huggable. I also knew that Pong Nawat was going to make it. He always does and he's way popular in China. Honestly the only huggable ones for me of all the ones that made it are, Mark, James Ma, James Ji, and Boy Pakorn.

P

PrincessKarina

Uh yes me too. I have no idea who Captain is either until here! LOL

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Uh yes me too. I have no idea who Captain is either until here! LOL
As for me, I don't watch CH7 much so I have no idea what Mik or Michael look like until very recently lol. Boys-love fans would know Captain from Love Sick The Series, and I can confidently say that most teens in Thailand (if not all) would know of Captain or at least heard of him since 2014. Soompi forums (the one devoted to Korean entertainment) has an 'Others' section where there's a few threads for Thai dramas are made, but not the kind that you see here. Threads about regular Thai lakorns would flop (even Narkee is flopping), but threads for boys-love series or teen series like Hormones would flourish. Love Sick thread was so popular there for a year and a half and has more than 1000 pages. This is where my analogy about Captain being like how Kpop is to young people came about.

P

PrincessKarina

As for me, I don't watch CH7 much so I have no idea what Mik or Michael look like until very recently lol. Boys-love fans would know Captain from Love Sick The Series, and I can confidently say that most teens in Thailand (if not all) would know of Captain or at least heard of him since 2014. Soompi forums (the one devoted to Korean entertainment) has an 'Others' section where there's a few threads for Thai dramas are made, but not the kind that you see here. Threads about regular Thai lakorns would flop (even Narkee is flopping), but threads for boys-love series or teen series like Hormones would flourish. Love Sick thread was so popular there for a year and a half and has more than 1000 pages. This is where my analogy about Captain being like how Kpop is to young people came about.
Oh wow! I guess so... I mean he is cute tho but I also don't watch enough lakorns from Channel 7 to know him or others! I only know a few faces from Channel 7, Channel 5 and OneHD Channel. My favorite actresses and actors are all from Channel 3...