Sufun Nirondon(Who & Who)

tinah

sarNie Coma
there was alot of lakorn that was about going back time..i love those type of lakorn..especially my mom..if she knows mew/chatchai is in it she'll be really happy..mew suits chatchai..if it was willy it would be great too..i think when it comes to producing good boran/period lakorn..gotta give it to Channel 3..they do one everyone year..me and my mom is into more of the boran/period type..the love is meaningful..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
yea it does sound like ta wi pope in a way too. i didnt know that chatchai played with mew in prissana? u talking about mew lalita? i think chatchai is still hot for his age.

shubby

sarNie Adult
i don't know but this lakorn sound like Ann and WIlly lakorn. but then i'm looking forward to watch it cus Mew is a great actress and i like this kind of storyline..

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
I love the storyline it's my type...time traveling yep...me love those type of lakorns...so that's my first and secondly it has Mew and Chatchai...both are talented actors...I hope it airs by the end of this year....

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
tinah said:
bluemoon..it wont start shooting til next year..lol..so we wont be seeing it this year :(
[post="104893"][/post]​

Really...golly that stinks...I was so looking forward to this one too...during the cold winter..but it's okay I still have Reun Rak Reun Taut to look forward too...next year...that's long...

iheartchakrit

sarNie Juvenile
saobomp said:
yea it does sound like ta wi pope in a way too. i didnt know that chatchai played with mew in prissana? u talking about mew lalita? i think chatchai is still hot for his age.
[post="104838"][/post]​
yup! They were both in the original Prissana back in the 80's...Chatchai made a hot tun chai..and Mew was the cutest Prissana..a bit chubby but i guess that was the norm back in the days ..not like the usual bony girls they have now. Damn I wish I could re watch that version again!

navy

sarNie Adult
shubby said:
i don't know but this lakorn sound like Ann and WIlly lakorn. but then i'm looking forward to watch it cus Mew is a great actress and i like this kind of storyline..
[post="104853"][/post]​
That is what I thought too. Well, Mew is a great actress, and I really love to see her with this kind of lakorn.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
iheartchakrit said:
yup! They were both in the original Prissana back in the 80's...Chatchai made a hot tun chai..and Mew was the cutest Prissana..a bit chubby but i guess that was the norm back in the days ..not like the usual bony girls they have now. Damn I wish I could re watch that version again!
[post="104920"][/post]​
that's the thing i hate about stars these days. their figure is bony, no meat on them. if they had SOME meat, they would look a lot better, even though they look the bomb now.

no more hour glass figure in this generation.

anyway i am so looking foward to this lakorn i love time traveling lakorn too. and mew l. and chachai is so good, i love them both.

natty

Chubs
they havent yet start the filming right? so i wonder are they going to wait for chatchai to recover or are they going to change the pra'ek..

juicee

sarNie Elites
hmmm....i'm wondering the same thing. but yeah, they're not filming this til next year ne ways....so who knows what till happen

anjos

I just cant waite to watch itl..... it sound very very insterting, good and sad movie..... :w000t: :w000t:

Kina

Dubsteppin'
they better keep chatchai! i love that man even though he is old but hey, he is still pretty handsome for an old guy, but if they must change, they have to pick someone around her age or who have acted with her at least.

BlueMoon

SArNWorld STAFF
No that one was Jark Fun Su Nirandon..."Leaving Dreams to Eternity" ? excuse my translation...not sure if that's correct

That lakorn involve a painting...and Willy did some meditation in order to travel back in time....

moilee

sarNie Adult
Well...I don't know...I hope I like this lakorn. Not sure about the ending....but I put it on my watch lists too. I wish they re-do Taveepow....that was one of the past lakorns that I did enjoy with Ann Siriam & Tao Sarayu.