SUGGESTIONS FOR TRAVEL

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
**** THIS PAST WEEKEND, I VISITED MONTEREY, CA, AND I LOVED IT! I'M PLANNING FOR ANOTHER TRIP SOMEWHERE...
BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE I SHOULD GO. ANY SUGGESTIONS? FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT BEEN TO MONTEREY..
IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND I REALLY RECOMMEND GOING! =D IF YOU LIVE IN SACRAMENTO, CA.. IT'S A THREE HOUR DRIVE...
BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT! I EVEN WRECKED MY NEW BOOTS TO GO ROCK CLIMBING JUST SO I CAN TAKE PICTURES! LOL.
MY PLAN FOR NOW IS TO VISIT TAHOE.. NEVER BEEN THERE BEFORE..

nkaujhmoob08

sarNie Adult
oh wow, no one respond to this thread, let me show some love in here. :p
ummmm, i'd like to have a tour in china and thailand if possible. since those are the most amazing places to visit!
but dang...i guess that WON'T happen. =(

mokka

sarNie Adult
I want to go to Arizona/ Nevada... b/c I want to see the beautiful rocks... So yeah.. .it's a place that i would like to visit. I also would like to visit Vegas just for once even thou i don't gamble, I just wanna walk around..

Denver is a nice place to go if you enjoy nature... I went there and my cousins took me and my friends around some of the park near Denver... it's so nice... so yeah

stephanie

sarNie Adult
come to utah! aha! especially if u love the outdoors! lol... omg! if any one plans on coming to utah, you guys should totally hike "angel's landing" it's hella steep but so fun!

genn04

sarNie Hatchling
San Francisco, a must visit!
You have to go there one day...I've been there three times just in a year 2009. Loved it! Cruising down Market Streets all the way to china town downtown its like living in New York City time square. With just crowded streets, people, shops, restaurants door to door from every way u look. Easy to find places, no need to ride in the car just walk on ur feet and shop all u can. theres no hurry. Our hotel is in the center heart of Union Square of the Shopping Center. With Forever21 next door to our 4 floor hotel...westfil mall is just across from us...cable cars in front of our hotel,...brand names department lined up door to door, china town just few blocks away. if u do need info do contact me...i'll help u out and give u more details so when u get there u will be familiar with it.

simplysweet

Simplysweet
San Diego is BEAUTIFUL!. Long Beach has some pretty beaches too....me and my bf will be going to Hawaii this year!...and planning New York for next years trip....=D

miss_kayomee

sarNie Egg
i have never traveled other than to chicago, but chicago is only 2 or 3 hours from where i live. i want to experience flying. i have never flown before. i don't really care where, just as long as it's far.

mailee0515

sarNie Egg
I know that Laos is the last place that youngsters probably think of when they want to travel. But, I really recommend every Hmong person go back once and visit. You probably will have the most horrendous living accommodations and see the weirdest bugs at night but to see your fellow Hmong people is something to treasure. In the movies, we get a taste of the lifestyle over there but until you experience it first hand, you will never know how lucky you are to be in this country. The people over there really live in poverty. You will change after coming back and I can guarantee that.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
I know that Laos is the last place that youngsters probably think of when they want to travel. But, I really recommend every Hmong person go back once and visit. You probably will have the most horrendous living accommodations and see the weirdest bugs at night but to see your fellow Hmong people is something to treasure. In the movies, we get a taste of the lifestyle over there but until you experience it first hand, you will never know how lucky you are to be in this country. The people over there really live in poverty. You will change after coming back and I can guarantee that.
Agreed but I didn't really change after I came back. LOL
However, you will have the weirdest and amazing stories to tell people when you come back, because i did! :)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i wish i could go to bangkok, thailand nor south korean, hong kong, china, taiwan n japan; but it won't happen. :(
i just think these places would be great to travel.

LizzieOo

sarNie Egg
Gosh I would just love to travel anywhere! lol I joke with my family that my dream job is to be a hobo and travel the world. But I do want to go to Thailand and Laos. I still have great uncles and great grandmas living in both Thailand and Laos. But I'm a little scared going to Laos especially some small town in Laos because my uncle told me that in some towns you can hear ghosts and stuff. And in some places there's a certain time where they told my uncle and his friends not to come out at night.

candi

sarNie Juvenile
My bf and I took a road trip from CA to MN and we stopped at Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Great Salt Lake, Yellowstone National Park, Mount Rushmore and Mount Rushmore cave. I love all these places...but I would recommend for you to visit Grand Canyon and Yellowstone. It's breathtaking there.

I would love to visit the Angel Fall and the Great Wall of China.