Sukiyaki

tinah

sarNie Coma
tye has a new lakorn call "sukiyaki"..and its going to be film in japan..and theres 3 couples..credit to thaidramafan!..this year channel 3 is traveling alot huh..lol..first to korea then to france and now to japan..

jaitee

sarNie Egg
another tye lakorn, that's awesome! tye is so hot!! do you know who's going to star in it along with tye?

puffypie

sarNie Hatchling
wow another lakorn of him..cool..can someone give more info??? Who is going to be his co-star..etc...

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG thanks for sharing this great news. I'm so obsessed with Tye right now!

L

lalalek

What??? Another outta the Country movie again? I don't really like that has much!!!!! lol....HJLF was alright!!!!!!! I wanna know who is the the other lucky girls and guys that is gunna star in the movie????? :shock:

jaitee

sarNie Egg
calla said:
there's a rumor that Janie is the n'ek....... :D
[post="94674"][/post]​
argh....hopefully it's not janie (dont take it personally, but i dont like her...i think she's annoying) and she's been in too many lakorn lately. has anyone found any news or pics of this lakorn??

Teedee17

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i'm happy Tye has more la korns to play. he's so cute. i love him with Paula in lady mahachon. but this la korn of Tye that produce by Yuma i'm not sure it will be good. because Yuma la korn the director always make the actors over acting and like to point eachother face i hope it's a drama love not comedy like Ken&Knot la korn "sai sep sai sa dure" which is so silly & nonsense & so overacting. not fun to watch. the new girl Jenny. she doesn't look that good looking she's not cute for Tye. but i'll give her a chance. she may act good & maybe cute. i'll wait and see.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
Has it been confirmed yet that Janie's going to be the n'ek? I hope it's not a comedy either...I can't watch comedies...Doesn't matter how much I love the p'ek and n'ek...Didn't watch Nai Sandee and I love Tik and Aum...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yes it's confirm Jenny is nang egg but not Jenny tengpolsuwan. the new girl nang egg with Tye is name Jenny ,she's Miss Thailand World i think or Miss Chinese not sure which one though. i saw her pix from Tye board. check out thaitv3.com

L

lalalek

omfg....he just has too much makeup!!!! :( but still he looks naturally cute!!!! :wub: The chic isn't that pretty, she alright!!!