sultan of my heart (turkish drama)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
and i finally after searching for weeks for something that can entertain me beside kim's lakorn i found this brand new turkish historical/dramatic/romantic/comedy serie and so far 2 episode but it sooooo gooood and for the first time in my whole life today i will catch it live a turkish drama cause i can't wait for sub of ep 3 , i recommend this serie to try it
ep1
ep2
trailer for ep3

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
spazzing on my own here watching a turkish drama live for the first time of my life :lol: :lol:
but i have to say the story is just so entertaining the character are entertaining there is political but not the headach political i love the strength mixed with fear in anna's character i love the dialogue and how she fight to prove herself as a woman i wonder if next she will accept to be with sultan although he had other woman this kind of light romantic story slowly falling in love is my type of drama so i'm glad i find this drama bad sadly no one else to spazz with

kalbiminsultanioffical_177652449280_n.jpg sakd_turkey_921035251712_n.jpg kalbiminsultani.arab_127874408448_n.jpg
it's like a Disney story
kalbiminsultani.r_618061594624_n.jpg

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
omg they do a 30 min recall of what happened the last episode now i appreciate the thai and the korean don't do that :lol:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's always entertaining to see a powerful man fall in love with pure woman who move the soft side in him :pancarta:
and it's always entertaining to see what jealous woman can do to keep her sultan to her actually i can understand her it's her right to defend her authority

no more entertaining than seeing a man going crazy cause he can't be with the woman he love i love that :lol:

finally man you can run to your pigeon now that you now your daughter lied
https://twitter.com/KSultaniStar/status/1012037477035585536

Last edited:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
a manly cool sultan i loooovee it this actor is doing a magnificent job i have things between them won't be a headache later

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Hi peace,nice drama. I will start watching tomorrow Insha Allah.
you will enjoy it for sure they are sooooooooo entertaining and just cute beautiful and sweet especially the sultan he knew how to win her with his charm today the kissed the story is really like a Disney concept i don't know how describe it but the productio is for sure high level the music the edit the cast it's perfection masterpiece so far that i hope won't drag later caue i watche turkish drama before and they drag later on

but what crazy is the drama is running for 3 hours and a half now with ads 15 min ads every hour it's late in the turkish time i wonder if people there welling to tune for a drama 4 hours

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i loved this scene from yesterday from the dcut until minute 2

the way he can't resist her tears is just sooooooooo swwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
wow the turkish industry is HAAAARSSSHHH they stop a drama if doesn't bring rating they will finish this drama at the ep 8 today it's sad cause the drama is good but i think the audience didn't tune in because at some point they keep dragging the love story between the lead and it become more and more political somehow so i understand