Summer Rain [ATEAM one shot]

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok since you're all asking, the mean dude is aff's dad...LOL

you'll find out in the next part why he is being so mean to her... ^_^

IamQueen

sarNie Egg
... This fiction is finally Starting ...
Thanks and can't wait to see what will happen to next ....

Hoping Aum and Aff can have a romantic love. :yahoo:

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
can't wait to read this fanfic about ateam. gosh, love them so much. i want more ateam fanfic. i'm still not over jlr fever or ateam fever. they'll remain with me always.

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
Yay, Aum sees Aff. Its sad Aff's father is being so mean to her, waiting to find out why... The setting of your fanfic is beautiful.

swirlblue

sarNie Adult
It is very beautiful and the special meeting place of our main characters, Aum and Aff, ^_^ Can't wait for more updates.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I totally forgot this... lol
I'll try to finish this one soon and update Love Me Not as well...^_^

june2s

sarNie Hatchling
i really love your writings. very vivid and detailed. YOu are a very good writer, I enjoyed reading your fiction lakorns. Keep us posted.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
will it change your mind if im here bugging you everyday? :lol:

well i cant blame ya...look at me..i sorta lost interest of coming to the fic thread :( til now...atleast.

it was weird cause i was stalking this section night and day..and all of a sudden...i was gone for how many months now?

from a few thread & now theres like thousands.(ok im over exaggerating a bit but its getting there...sooner or later :p)

i will check back every now and again...

btw you see the lil dude as my icon thingy...well he seems to be begging you...he has volunteer to be your lil inspiration.. or atleast try to help motivate you a bit k?