sarNie Egg
here is the first part of my story...
i'll come up with the next...
you guys enjoy it...

Featuring
Dan worrawech danuwong
Donut manasanan punlerdwongsakul

Chapter 1: our beginning

As the sun set in the distant horizon the landscape of the tranquil hillside slowly, disappear into the dark of night. dan, close his eyes & felt the brisk wind brush against him as he picture her tear stain face & whisper softly “i miss you but i know, the summer solstice will bring us together again.” he contemplated that if she was by his side during this difficult period of his life his hardship might have been slightly ease. Dan’s deep thoughts were suddenly, interrupted by the loud ringing coming from his cellphone. he flip open the phone & answer in a haggard voice “hello.” he was greeted on the other line by an older gentleman, who hastily reply “dan, come home your grandfather’s condition is deteriorating.” without another word dan, rush to his car & drove wildly towards the main house. He knew that the doctor had advise his family to be prepare for his grandfather’s passing but the prospect of losing another love one was more than he could bear. Dan, rush into the grand foyer passing several maids who stood at his attention with distress look upon their face. He rush up the stair & ran down the long corridor. He only stops momentarily when his arm brush against a porcelain vase which sent the beautiful craft ornament crashing to the ground. Not concern with the broken vase dan, continue down the corridor & flung open the close double oak door & rush to his grandfather’s bedside. He tenderly grasps his grandfather’s hand & look earnestly at the elderly man’s worn feature. Dan could barely hear his grandfather’s shallow breathing over the beeping sound coming from the heart monitor which fills the silence in the room. dan, look up at the doctor, who surrounded his grandfather’s bed & the earnest expression on his face prompted the head physician to say solemnly “his vitals are very weak & we don’t believe that he’ll make it past tonight. We would like to assure you that he’s not in any pain.” dan’s non-responsiveness incited the doctor, to take their leave. After a few moment of silence dan’s grandfather, slowly open his eyes & force a weak smile as he look at his grandson’s worry expression. In a low raspy voice dan’s grandfather, said “my dear grandson, don’t be so, sad we all must die sooner or, later. My life has been fulfilling & I’m very happy that I’ll soon join your grandmother, in heaven.” dan, couldn’t respond & only fought to restrain himself from bursting into tearful sobs. His grandfather, continue “there’s one aspect of my life which i greatly regret. My dear grandson, open the top dresser & get me the picture in the frame that’s face down.” letting go of his grandfather’s hand dan, walk to the dresser & took out the only picture frame that was in the drawer. He flips over the picture & look at the image of donut’s smiling face. He brought the picture over to his grandfather, who gently traces the outline of the image of the young girl’s face. Looking up from the picture dan’s grandfather, said tearfully “our family owes her everything.” dan, simply nod in agreement & sat back down by his grandfather’s bedside. His grandfather, earnestly ask him “do you remember, when she first came to our household? i can’t recall that day but I’m very sure it’s a day you’ll never forget.” dan, respond softly “yes, i remember, the day as if it was yesterday.” dan, recall that on the day donut, arrive at the danuwong household the family’s plan to go to the beach was to be cancel. He remembers that he had greatly looked forward to going to the beach since the summer’s heat was beginning to intensify. Dan, was only sixteen years old at the time of her arrival & wonder why a young maid’s admittance into their household would cause his family to cancel their plan outing. Dan, watch from the balcony of his room as the young girl’s mother & father, stood outside the house speaking to his, grandfather. He watch his grandfather, hand the couple an envelope which he could only assume was money. The couple seems please, to receive the money & hastily left without as much as a single word to their young daughter, who look longingly at her parents as they left. Dan’s grandfather gingerly led the young girl, to the front door as tear trickle down her face. scoffing to himself, dan said pointedly “you shouldn’t be crying; you should be honor to work for us.” dan, later heard from his mother, that the young girl’s parents owe a great deal of money to his grandfather, & request that she become a live in maid for the danuwong household to cancel out the debt. Dan’s mother, further noted that his grandfather, had reluctantly agreed to the arrangement because, the young girl’s grandparents had been very loyal attendants for the danuwong family. Dan, thought sarcastically to himself “oh, so that’s why it’s such a big deal she’s the granddaughter, of some attendants you would have thought she was the granddaughter, of some royal king & queen.” dan’s grandparents greeted the young girl, warmly & assure her that they would treat her well. They explain that her parents didn’t have the ability to take care of her & her education which is why she was to come & live with them. dan’s grandmother, gently stroke the young girl’s head & ask her “what’s your name?” the young girl, held back the tear pooling in her eye & reply “my name’s manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul; it’s an honor to meet your acquaintance.” dan’s grandmother, was delighted at the young girl’s disposition & comment on how polite & well spoken she was for her age. Donut, smile weakly & was thankful to be working for such a nice couple. Dan’s grandmother, insist that she would help donut, get settle into her new living quarter & decided it would be best to introduce her formally to the family in the morning when everyone was available. Sitting in her room alone donut, took out a picture of her parents & began to cry. Her tears soak the picture in her hand. once she was able to regain her composure she said softly “I’m very happy that i could be of use to you, mother & father, i hope you live well.” with that she wipe off the remaining tear on her cheek & place the picture into the drawer of the dresser by her bed. When she look up from the dresser she saw that there was a frog only a few feet away from her face. Startled she screams loudly & fell back onto the floor. She looks up with a shock expression at the young boy, who stood in front of her, frog in his hand. He was thoroughly amuse by her reaction & ask laughingly “aren’t you a little too, old to be scare of this little thing?” before he could continue his taunting donut, stood upright & respond “i wasn’t scare of that little thing. I was startled by your strange face.” he look at her incredulously & said in a heated tone “how dare you speak to me like that.” donut, was mild-manner but she try her best to never let anyone pick on her unnecessarily. Even though, she was out of her element she surely, wouldn’t let this guy walk all over her. Dan let the frog go out the window & return his attention to the rude girl that stood before him. He said confidently “if you knew who i was you wouldn’t be acting like this.” to which she reply “if you were a nice person i wouldn’t be acting like this.” dan, was confuse by her response & wonder how she could be so, daring when she was in his house. he finally, said in a boastful voice “I’m the young master of this house, worrawech dan danuwong.” upon hearing his name she look down onto the floor & wonder what she should do since she had nowhere else to call home. understanding her situation she reluctantly respond “well, young master, I’m sorry, for my behavior.” dan, smile knowing that he had won this little battle & said in an amuse tone to himself “things sure are going to be interesting from here on out."

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
aww, that's sad, she's getting sold to him. (but wow wouldn't mind it's Dan!) :D
I really like the beginning, can't wait for more! :D

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here is chapter 2...
sorry for taking so long to update...
hope you guys enjoy it...

Chapter 2: her past

Dan, turn his attention from his private thought of victory back to donut, as he said "we look like were around the same age so, I think that you’ll be waiting on me. let me give you some ground rules just so, you know what’s in store for you." she look at the prideful expression on Dan’s face as he continue his speech & wonder to herself ‘how am I going to pass the days with such a troublesome, young master?’ noticing that she was staring off into space Dan, loudly ask "are you paying attention?!" startled by his loud question donut, quickly look over towards him & vehemently nodded her head in affirmation. With a slight smirk Dan, ask "so, what is that I was saying?” donut, stood silent not knowing what he had said to her. Dan, shook his head & said “I knew you weren’t listening.” to which donut, quickly respond “I don’t remember, your exact words but I’m sure you were saying that I’ll need to do everything you say from here on out, right?” satisfy with her succinct response Dan, nodded his head in agreement & answer “that’s exactly, right.” with that final sentiment Dan, happily strutted out of her bedroom leaving donut, awe struck by their first encounter. Left alone donut, look around at her strange surrounding & climb into bed. It wasn’t long before she fell asleep exhausted from the event of the day. As she slept the reoccurring nightmare that plagues her sleep appear once again. In her nightmare donut, found herself back in the poorly lit room on the wooden makeshift bed shuttering from the cold night air that seep through the poorly constructed shed. Her teeth chatter together prompting her to look outside as she saw that it was pouring. She soon realizes that her physical discomfort was the least of her trouble when the master of the house enters the shed. startled by the sudden intrusion donut, back herself up against the back wall hoping that the master had enter the wrong room “are you sleeping already?!” shouted the angry man, as he stumble into the room in a drunken state. Making his way towards her, he angrily flips over a stool which stood in his path. Donut was terrified by his violent behavior & tightly shut her eye anticipating the worse to come. she yelp in pain, tear stream from her eye as she felt herself being yank off the bed by her hair “please, don’t.” was all that she could mutter before the man, yell “the card room is a mess did you do nothing, today?!” before he could continue his rant donut, heard a voice coming from the doorway screaming at him to let her go. In a fit the man, let go of her hair & shove her to the ground. The lady, enter the room & pull the man, away from donut, before saying “don’t hit her again you know she’s useless if she’s injury. don’t you remember, the last time?” the man, huff at the woman’s word & shot a frightening glare over towards donut, as she continue to cry on the ground. the lady, angrily shouted “stop crying, do you know what time it is?!” fearful of the consequence of further angering the man & his wife, donut held back the tear as much as she could & utter “I’m truly sorry, I’m truly sorry.” while bowing repeatedly. Before her nightmare could continue donut, was suddenly, awaken by a light knocking at her door. Her eyes flung open & she wipe the perspiration spilling down her forehead. A familiar voice came from behind the door & ask “are you awake?” realizing where she was donut, quickly respond by saying “yes, I’m awake. Please, come in.” with that the elderly couple from the day before enter her bedroom. Donut, quickly got out of bed & formally bow towards the approaching couple “there’s no, need for such formality at this early hour.” assure the elder Mr. Danuwong, as he help her upright from her bow position. Donut, smile shyly at the affectionate man, & look over at his equally affectionate, wife. The elder Mrs. Danuwong, walks over to donut, & handed her a folded garment & said “here, this is for you. I hope that it fits you well. I think that I have estimated your size correctly.” donut, look at the garment in her hand with astonishment. The elder Mrs. Danuwong, smile as she saw donut’s expression & said “try it on; we’ll wait for you in the hallway. Let us know if it fits.” with that the couple exit her bedroom & left donut, alone to change into her new clothes. Donut unfolded the garment & smile widely looking at the dark blue empire-waist a-line with sweetheart neckline, spaghettis strap & hi-lo hem dress. Never in her life had she seen such a beautiful dress. She was amaze that the maids outfit of the danuwong household were so, elegant. Not wanting to keep the couple waiting donut quickly put on the dress & was excited that it fit her extremely well. She looks at herself in the mirror & was amaze at the reflection that peers back. Sheepishly, donut opens the door & walk out into the hallway looking onto the ground at her dingy shoe. Although, the elder Mrs. Danuwong, was happy that the dress fit so, well she soon realize that donut’s old shoe didn’t match her new outfit. Upon seeing this the elder Mrs. danuwong, ask donut, her shoe size & then call for one of the maids instructing her to grab a pair of white shoe from the closet in the main hallway. Luckily, the clothes & shoe that the elder Mrs. Danuwong, had purchase for the children at the local orphanage hadn’t been sent away. The maid quickly, follows her mistress order & return with a new pair of pale blue leather sling back with clip-on bow. The elder Mrs. Danuwong, usher donut, to try on the shoe & was delighted when they fit so, well. the elder Mr. Danuwong, look at donut, & smile commenting to her that “you look like a little princess, today.” donut, was confuse by his comment but quickly, thank the couple for their kindness yet, again. the elder Mrs. danuwong, then said “everyone is waiting in the main hall let’s go before they all get too, anxious.” donut, noted to herself ‘rich people sure do make a big deal out of everything even the introduction of a new maid is so, elaborate.’ without further contemplation on the strange custom of rich family donut, closely follow the couple as they made their way into a large hall with a sparkling crystal chandelier which hung from the ceiling. In the room a number of butler & maids stood at attention towards the back while a refine lady & a handsome man, sat on a leather sofa in the middle of the room. Next to the refine lady, sat a guy, whose face donut, was all too, familiar. Albeit the daze expression on his face was slightly different than the expression he had shown to her on the previous day. Starring at donut, as she enter the room beside his grandmother, Dan wonder ‘is that her? What’s with the outfit?’ his thought were interrupted by his grandfather’s voice as he address all the people in the room by saying “I would like to introduce everyone to, manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul. She’s the granddaughter, of my closest friend & will be living with us from now, on. treat her as though you would treat any member of the danuwong family.” shock by his words donut, with her jaw slack look over towards the elder Mr. danuwong face & ask herself if she had heard correctly. Before she could compose herself she heard everyone’s acknowledgement of the elder Mr. Danuwong instruction. Although, donut was surprise by the declaration made by the elder Mr. Danuwong, it was clear that no, one in the room was more shock than Dan, who blurted out loudly “what the heck?!” his outburst cause donut, to look over at his gob smack expression. Donut’s wide eye lock with those of Dan’s as they both were trying to figure out what had just happen.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here is chapter 3...
hope you guys enjoy it...
not really good at making fanfic seeing that this is my first time...
will come up with chapter 4 later...
thank you everyone for reading...

Chapter 3: her smile

Dan’s sudden outburst prompted a stern look from his mother, who attempts to keep her son’s behavior in check. Realizing the inappropriateness of his declaration Dan, smile weakly & apologize “oh, sorry about that I just realize that I have a test tomorrow that I completely forgot about. Go on grandfather; please continue what you were saying.” Dan’s grandfather, chuckle at his grandson’s back peddling but was more than happy to help the young man, out of his current predicament. re-addressing the room Dan’s grandfather, continue “donut, should be address as miss donut, & I hope that she’ll enjoy all of the love & respect that you have always shown to me & my family.” all of the maids & butler in the room reassure the elder Mr. & Mrs. danuwong, that the new addition to the family would be welcome & treated with equal love & respect. With the formal introduction complete the elder Mr. Danuwong, dismiss the staff to resume their daily duty. The staff quickly, disperses from the room leaving only Dan’s grandfather, grandmother, mother, father & donut, sitting close together in the middle of the main hall. Donut, sat silent looking around at the face of the people who now, surround her. She was nervous & was unsure of the type of reaction she should display in light of the startling introduction that she had just been given. To break the tension Dan’s father, laugh “father, you should really, have given donut, here a script of your speech ahead of time.” Dan’s grandfather, laugh at the comment & agreed that it might have been less shocking to her & Dan, if the script had been provided beforehand. Donut, smile nervously but was happy to find that the family was willing to welcome her into their household. She of course, noted that this didn’t include the young master, whose expression still shows his displeasure of her joining the danuwong household. Donut’s contemplation of the current situation was interrupted when Dan’s father, said “well, donut I’m sorry, I can’t stay long to have breakfast with you & the rest of the family but I must go to work. if you ever find that you need something don’t hesitate to call me.” donut, quickly stood up & bow upon seeing Dan’s father, stand from his seat & said “have a good day, master danuwong.” Dan’s grandfather, quickly correct donut, by saying “you must remember, that you’re now, a part of our family & not a worker. Since you & Dan, are about the same age you should mimic the way he greet us.” before donut, interject Dan’s grandmother, said “she has a mother & father, so it’s not appropriate for her to use the same greeting as, Dan. it would be best if she greeted us as Dan’s grandfather, Dan’s grandmother, Dan’s father & Dan’s mother.” the elder Mr. danuwong, nodded in agreement as he said “your absolutely right, those would be the best greeting.” with everything being settle Dan’s father, left. As soon as Dan’s father, left the room his grandmother, suggest the remaining party go to the dining room for breakfast. Donut, stare wide-eye as breakfast was brought out by the kitchen staff. Each person had their own place setting with a complete set of individual dishes. She thought that their breakfast was even more elaborate than all of her birthday celebration combine. Seeing that she wasn’t eating Dan, lean over & ask “what, the food isn’t to your liking miss donut, should we have the kitchen cook something you’re more accustomed to? Porridge with dry sardines, maybe?” donut, look over towards him while pool of tear begin welling in her eye. His rude remark made her more aware that she didn’t belong in his household sitting beside him at his dinner table. In addition, to the pain she was experiencing she also felt offended by his uncaring attitude towards the plight of those less fortunate than himself. feeling ashamed of her background & current imposition on his family donut, slowly stood up from her chair & address the elder Mr. & Mrs. danuwong, “I’m sorry, but I’m not feeling well & would like to request for permission to return to my room.” the elder Mr. danuwong, look at her sour expression & ask “are you sick? do you need to see a, doctor?” she reply politely “no, I’m not that sick I think I’m just very tired & would like it very much if I could return to my room?” not wanting to pressure donut, to remain with the family the elder Mr. danuwong, respond “yes, that would be fine. Go to your room & rest. When you’re hungry let the attendant know to get you some food.” donut, bow to everyone & left. Dan, watch as she left the room & felt a tinge of guilt at his rudeness he was pretty sure that it was his comment that made her feel uncomfortable enough to leave without eating. He thought to himself ‘she sure is touchy it was just a joke.’ his internal rationalization of his rude behavior was interrupted by his grandfather, who said “Dan, if you have some time today, go & help donut, prepare for school.” Confuse, Dan ask “what’re you talking about, grandfather?” Dan’s grandfather, clarify “we’ll be enrolling her at your school later, this week she’ll start school with you starting next week so, help her prepare for what she’s to expect there.” Shock, Dan asks incredulously “she’s going to be attending my school with all of my friends?” his grandfather, answer “yes, she’s part of our family now, so I want her to have the best education possible which means your private school. Is there a problem?” Dan, knew that even if he said that there was a problem his grandfather, wouldn’t care so, he simply shook his head. Dan, finish his breakfast & excuse himself from the room. He sat on his bed & looks up from his text book & realizes that he had been studying for at least two hour. He figure that these two hour were enough studying for the entire week & toss his text book to the ground. He went to his computer & begins to surf the internet before his thought shift to, donut. he wonder if she had gotten anything to eat after resting & decided that he would just go & ask for curiosity’s sake. He call his main butler into the room & ask casually “do you know if miss donut, has ask for any food, yet?” his butler thought for a short while before responding “we haven’t had any order from the kitchen so, I don’t think she has ask for food.” Dan nodded his head acknowledging the butler’s response & finally, said “ok, thanks. I was just wondering.” Sitting in his chair Dan, wonder out loud “so, she’s planning to starve herself. well, I guess I can go bring her some food because, if she starves to death then how’ll I have any fun harassing her.” with that reason Dan, made his way into the kitchen & casually retrieve a large piece of strawberry soft cake from the refrigerator & made his way to donut’s bedroom. He knocks on her door & heard her ask “who is it?” he didn’t respond since he was sure she wouldn’t open the door if she knew he was there. He knocks again & heard her respond “I’m coming, please give me a minute.” trying to look as uninterested as possible Dan, waited as she opens the door. Both, Dan & donut stood still looking at each other wondering how they should interact with one another. Not wanting to stand in the hallway any longer Dan, resolutely walk past donut, leaving her confuse as to why he was entering her bedroom. placing the plate of soft cake on her dresser Dan, said casually “I heard you didn’t eat anything yet, so I just brought this over since I was on my way.” donut, look over at the plate that he had brought & wonder what he was up to “are you going to eat it?” he ask coldly before continuing “my grandfather, ask me to help you prepare for school so, why don’t you just eat that while I fill you in on the school requirement.” donut, look over at the delicious cake on the plate & thought it wouldn’t hurt to have some since he had brought it specifically for her to eat. She slowly, walks over to the dresser, grabs the plate & sat back onto her bed & begins to eat. Dan, slightly smile as he watches her eat the dessert happily since it was the first time he had seen her smile so, comfortably. Seeing her eat the cake he said to himself “so, that’s all it takes to make this girl smile, a piece of cake.” donut, saw that Dan, was watching her eat & ask self-consciously “what were you saying about school?” Dan, look away upon hearing her question & respond “grandfather & grandmother, will enroll you in my school & you’ll probably start next week. You’ll have some core classes & probably a college preparatory class, an art class or music class. The school is a co-ed school.” donut, interrupt him as she pointed out “of course, it’s co-ed or else we wouldn’t be attending together.” Dan didn’t take kindly to her pointing out his obvious blunder & shot her a warning glance to which she quickly, averted her eye. he continue “as I was saying the school is pretty much the same as all of the other school except, we pay more & the student are a bit more arrogant because, of their family background & things like that.” donut, realize that as much as she felt out of place in the danuwong household she would be even more of a duck out of water at his school. The apprehension on her face was clear & Dan could guess what she was now, worry about. to ease her fear he said casually “don’t worry, about the other student when you start school I’m just going to tell everyone that you’re a family friend that’ll be living with us.” donut, was comforted by his assurance & was about to thank him when he suddenly, interject “I’ll come up with a good back story for you so, don’t worry, about anything it’s not like I want people to find out where you & your family really, came from.” donut, stop eating instantly & stood up quickly, as she abruptly handed him the plate of unfinished cake & ask him to leave. The suddenness of her request was enough to make him startled & without realizing what had happen he was quickly, usher out of her bedroom. he heard the door slam behind him & thought to himself ‘what just happen?’ recalling their conversation before he was rudely kick out of the room Dan, finally realize that he had once again put his foot into his mouth & said to himself “why do I keep saying those kind of things?”

jeeja

Dan is so mean to Donut! I pity her! T_T
Can't wait for the next update! I love reading long chapters! :D

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
here you guys go...
chapter 4...
just finish it today...
will update chapter 5 when i'm finish seeing that i'm half way done...
enjoy...

Chapter 4: troublesome girl

Donut sat alone in her room feeling dejected & wonders if her behavior had been inappropriate given the circumstances. Dan’s statement about her family & their background wasn’t untrue. Furthermore, she could sense that he didn’t hold any ill-will towards her despite his gruff attitude. But for some reason his words seem to cut too, deep wounding her already fragile sense of pride. As to not inconvenience him any further she decided that from that point on she would do her best to endure his worst. After all she was now, dependent upon his family who had shown her nothing, but kindness. Night quickly, fell & Donut, could hear the rumbling of her stomach as it ache from hunger. The feeling wasn’t a sensation that was new to her since she barely ever had a fulfilling meal. A short while later, the maid who had brought donut, her shoe earlier summons her for dinner. Excited at the prospect of finally, getting something to eat donut, quickly follow the maid who led her to a more informal dining room. When donut, had enter the room she saw that the entire family was already seated at the dinner table. She bow politely & made her way to the empty seat by Dan, he glance over at her but didn’t say anything. Dan’s grandfather, ask her if her fatigue had been reduce from resting & was happy to receive her affirmation that it had. Dan’s grandmother, insist that the family eat comfortably. Happy to oblige donut, smile & begin to eat as comfortable as possible for her. The dinner consisted of the most delicious food she had ever eaten & quiets her hunger. Dan, peer over at her & chuckle to himself before leaning over to say teasingly “are you saving some rice for a midnight snack?” not understanding his taunt donut, look blankly at him. Pointing to her cheek Dan, said “you have some rice right there. if you aren’t planning to save it for later, I suggest you wipe it off.” embarrass, donut quickly, wipe her cheek to remove the grain of rice & look up shyly at the rest of the family who had watch their amusing exchange. Dinner concluded without further incident & it seems that the danuwong family was greatly enjoying the new addition to their family. Over the next couple of days, Dan found himself busy with the examination requirement of his course & seldom if ever saw donut, except when they ate their meal together. He had heard from his mother that she & his grandmother had also been very busy buying new clothes & supply for donut’s entrance into school. Dan, ask his mother, “have you already enroll her & submitted all of the paperwork?” his mother, reply that they had already done so, & would have butler passin, go to the school to get her school book & course material once they were available from the student store. The next morning, Dan stood against the wall with his shoulder bag across his chest & wonders if it would be better if he retrieve donut’s school material so, that she could at least review them over the weekend. Before coming to a final decision on the matter he felt a heavy slap on his shoulder & heard a familiar voice ask “what’s got the young master danuwong, thinking so, intently? Must be a girl, right?” Dan, look over & scoff as he saw AA, smiling mischievously at him. Dan, respond “your the one who’s always thinking about this girl, or that girl, so don’t put your interest on me.” aa, shook his head & joke “if you aren’t thinking about a girl, please don’t tell me your thinking about a, guy.” not responding Dan, simply shook his head in amazement at aa’s always irreverent attitude. Hearing the second bell ring Dan & AA, headed towards their direction of their economic class. Numerous girls giggle, pointed & whisper to one another as the two walk by. AA, comment “I’m so, tired of the girls, at this school swooning all over me, it gets boring if the fun of the chase isn’t there.” Dan, said in an uninterested tone “I’m sure you’ll find that one special girl, that’ll reject you sooner or later.” aa, laugh at the comment & reply “I really, doubt it but here’s hoping for that day to come soon so, I can add some excitement to my dull existence.” in class the teacher had instructed the student to form groups to discuss the result of the last set of examination. Dan, AA, & their two close friends form a group & pretended to do as the teacher instructed. Not interested in economic Dan, said “this has to the biggest waste of time ever. Do the people at this school really, think that we need to worry about economic?” Dan’s group member readily agreed with him adding that economic should only be require for the poor people attending public school. Changing the subject AA, asks Dan, in a highly interested tone “so, I heard from my aunt that you have a new person living at your house. My aunt said she saw her shopping with your mom, said she was very cute. Are you hiding away a cute girl, in your house?” Dan, sigh wondering how many people were currently gossiping about his family’s personal business. He responds nonchalantly “yeah, my grandfather’s close friend’s granddaughter is going to be living with us from now, on. as for cute if you like the small eye, long face type of girl, then yeah, you can say she’s cute.” aa, perk up as he heard the description of the mystery girl, & said excitedly “small-eye, long-face like the geisha? Of course, that’s my type. So, when are you going to introduce me to my future, girlfriend?” Dan was annoy with AA’s question & decided to ignore him all together. Surprise by Dan’s silence AA, said jokingly “you can’t hide her forever you know I always get what I want.” AA, pester Dan, for the remainder of the class asking for more information about his mystery, girl. Not getting very much information AA, finally said “ok, at least tell me her name & I’ll stop asking you question about her.” Dan, said quickly, “manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul.” aa, smile & said “manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul.” contemplating on the name he finally, said “Let’s see how well she lives up to such a great name.” the school day seem to drag on forever but to Dan’s relief it finally, ended. aa, suggest that they all go to the mall after school to which Dan, decline with the excuse that he had family obligation to attend to. Dan & his group of friends parted way as he headed towards the student store. when he enter the student store a woman, standing at the counter ask if she could help him “my names worrawech Dan danuwong, & I want to know if I could purchase the book for a student name, manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul.” the woman, look up the name in the computer & indicate that she would be right back with the require textbook. Dan, waited impatiently for the woman, to return thinking to himself that donut, was such a troublesome person making him waste his precious time like this. The woman came back with a stack of book & rung them up at the register Dan, pay & grab the book. Dan headed towards the front of the school & saw that his driver was already park by the side of the road. He made his way to the car & threw the book into the backseat. When he arrives at home he instructed his butler to bring the book to donut’s room. As he walk up the stair to his bedroom he was confuse as to why his butler was following close behind. Perplexed, Dan asks “why’re you following me? Didn’t I ask you to bring those to donut’s room?” the butler promptly responds “I’m bringing the book to miss donut’s room. Mistress Danuwong had her room move to the upstairs living quarter since the room’s cosmetic remodeling has been complete.” Dan, was surprise at the information & further ask “so, where exactly, is her new room?” his butler hesitate before responding “it’s across the hall from your room.” shock, Dan’s eyes grew wide as he exclaim “the room across the hall from my room is my game room!” Dan’s butler knew that news would highly agitate his young master, but didn’t know how to respond. Furious, Dan storm into his mother’s room leaving his butler behind befuddled as to what should be done “mother, you move her into my game room?” Dan, ask incredulously. His mother, look at him amuse at his reaction & reply “yes, your game are so, loud they don’t belong up here where everyone is sleeping. also, donut’s old room is too, drafty & sometimes too, moist for a young, girl.” Dan's jaw was agape as he ask “so, you think it’s better that my expensive game equipment is in that cold moist room instead?” his mother, patted him on the back & reassure him “the game will be, fine. don’t get so, work up.” knowing that his mother, wouldn’t change her mind regardless of his tantrum Dan, storm out of the room & slam his bedroom door behind him. Exclaiming loudly “she hasn’t even been here a week & she’s already wrecking my life!” the loud conversation between Dan & his mother, had been overheard by donut, who stood uncomfortably at the stairway. she quickly, rush to her room & sat on the bed thinking to herself ‘my presence here is really, making his life difficult, I feel very bad.’ she wonder if it would be ok, if she try to reduce his anger by bringing him some strawberry soft cake after all it was a gesture he had done to appease her several days ago. Working up her courage to apologize for her intrusion into his life donut, retrieve a piece of cake from the kitchen & timidly knock on his door “what?!” exclaim the voice inside of the room. donut’s answer softly “it’s me, donut can I come in?” Dan, wasn’t able to make out what was being said behind the door & walk agitatedly towards the door. He opens his door angrily & was taken aback by donut’s surprise expression as she stood in front of him. donut, smile weakly & show him the plate with the small piece of cake asking again “can I come in?” confuse by her action Dan, reluctantly motion for her to enter. She looks around the spacious bedroom which was nearly twice the size of her own which by her estimation was already too, large. She look amaze by the high-tech equipment sitting atop his desk & wonder why one person should need two computer “do you need a tour?” he ask in an annoy tone as he watch her looking over the content of his bedroom. Realizing where she was donut, quickly put the cake down on the desk & stood at attention before saying “I’m very sorry, for taking over your game room. I can ask your mom, if I can move back downstairs if you would like.” Dan, was unsure how to answer, typically people would leave him alone to vent knowing that he would eventually, not care about whatever, was making him angry. Dan, finally respond “its fine, the game will break if they keep moving them around. also, they probably made your room all girly, why would I want to play game in a girly, room like that, anyway.” donut, could sense that he was still very angry with her so, she timidly said “I’m very sorry, once again.” the two stood silent in an uncomfortable state before Dan, finally said “it’s fine, thanks for the cake you can go back to your room, now.” with that declaration donut, excuse herself & shut the door behind her. Dan, look over at the cake & scoff thinking how unimaginative she was to use his method to try to attempt to appease his anger.

jeeja

she bake him a cake n he's still thinking NEGATIVE! such a bad man! URGH!
I love Donut, she's enduring so much! T_T

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
Chapter 5: new acquaintances

Walking into the hallway from Dan’s bedroom donut, wonder if she had managed to slightly appease his anger. Reflecting upon their short exchange donut, conclude that given his prickly personality he wasn’t the type of person who was easily appease. Entering her own bedroom donut’s eye caught a glimpse of a stack of book sitting on her new desk. She walks over to the book & wonder where they had come from. looking through the stack she read aloud “history, science, economic & introduction to music.” she noted to herself how each book was very thick & was sure that her new school was of the highest caliber & would require a lot of effort on her part. Curious as to the content of the book she open the history textbook which sat atop the rest. To her surprise she saw a small index-card written by what look like a very close hand with extreme neatness. The message on the note card read “here, these are for you. look, through them if you get a chance I have notes for most of the semester so, come & ask me if you need them.” donut, smile upon reading the final line of the note “p.s. don’t expect this type of kindness from me often, you troublesome little, girl. From: worrawech Dan danuwong.” donut, said to herself in an amuse tone “why do you have to say such mean things & go do such nice things? Worrawech Dan danuwong, you’re the weirdest boy, I have ever met.” the next morning, the family including donut, was again assemble at the dining room table as they enjoy a relaxing Saturday breakfast. Dan’s father, ask his son, “so, how was school this week?” Dan shrugged his shoulder saying “it was fine; they taught some stuff I learn some stuff.” Dan’s father wasn’t amused by his response & quickly, reprimanded “you better start taking your study more, seriously. you can’t live your life like this just because, were wealthy.” Dan, roll his eye privately as he kept his head lower, every weekend it was the same lecture from his, father. It wasn’t as though school wasn’t important to Dan; it was just that the content wasn’t to his liking. He would much rather prefer learning only about architecture after all the danuwong build their fortune around creating amazing architectural structure. To appease his father, Dan quickly, said “I apologize I’ll work hard just like you, father.” understanding his son, all too, well Dan’s father, drop the matter & turn his attention to donut, who sat silent listening to the heated exchange between, father & son. Dan’s father, ask in a gentler tone “donut, are you ready to start school?” donut, look over at Dan’s father, & reply “I have been looking through the books that Dan, pick up for me & I think that I may need some time before I’m caught up with the other student but I’ll do my best.” upon hearing her response Dan, tilt his head, look over towards her & shot a grimacing glare at her. He said in a whisper “suck-up.” she smile weakly not taking his comment personally since she knew he was only taking out his misdirect anger on her. Monday, morning quickly, came & donut, was anxiously preparing herself for her first day at school. She looks at herself in the mirror & was still amaze at her own appearance. The private school uniform fit extremely, well & highlighted her small frame. The black flare out skirt hemline hit right on her knee. The short sleeve white collar shirt was tuck in with two buttons open & a silver pin, pin to her upper left chest. Before heading out of her room she made sure that the hairpin that Dan’s grandmother, had bought for her was fasten tightly & in the right position. With everything seemingly in place donut, grab her black shoulder bag, put it across her chest, grab her other textbook & walk down the stair. When she got to the bottom of the stairway she caught sight of Dan’s sleepy face as he yawn looking out towards the front door. Standing behind him she softly asks “is it time to go, now?” upon hearing donuts question Dan, turn himself around & were startled by her appearance. At a slight loss for words Dan, finally muttered “yeah, what took you so, long now, were going to be late for school?” looking over at the grandfather, clock in the grand foyer donut, noted “but you told me yesterday to come down by 7:00 am. It’s only 6:45 now, I can’t be late already, right?” realizing his error Dan, quickly change the subject & said “well, I forgot we need to get to school early so, you can check in at the front desk. I’ll need to take you there since you’re so, troublesome & will probably get lost around campus if left to your own accord.” despite, his complaint donut, was grateful for his assistance. She ask anxiously “so, will you be helping me throughout the day?” seeing her worry expression Dan, said in a more gentle tone “yes, I’ll be around all day so, don’t worry, about it.” without further delay the two headed towards the family car & arrive at the school within 15 minute. Donut, look at the large building & thought that the school looks exactly, like the picture she had seen in the television series program. Amaze, she ask “this is your school it’s so, big?” Dan, didn’t think the school was all that big & reply “it’s not big your just too, small.” donut, bid the driver a good day & headed out of the car behind Dan, who proudly led the way. They stop in front of an office building by the west side of the school & Dan, motion for her to go inside. She enters & was greeted by an elderly woman, who asks “are you a new student? If so, sign in here & we’ll give you a pass so, that your teacher will know that your new.” donut, did as she was instructed & soon re-appear in the hallway where Dan, stood against the wall. Dan, then begin to walk in the opposite direction & pointed at one building after another explaining to her what each was meant for. Not long before they had made their way to the main campus area Dan, spotted AA, & his other friend advancing towards them. He said quickly, to donut, “Watch out for these guys that are coming our way. If needed just ignore them all together.” donut, look over at the direction that Dan, was staring & wonder why he would tell her to watch out for those, guys. She wonders if they were his enemy. Given his disposition it wouldn’t be a strange occurrence if the school was full of his enemy. Cautiously, donut follow Dan, as he walk up to the group of advancing boys, “Dan, you ignore my call all weekend what kind of friend, are you?” said the tallest of the boy, in the group. Donut, was shock to hear the question & contemplated why Dan, would instruct her to ignore his own friends. Deep in thought she didn’t realize that three set of eye were now, staring intently at her. She was only aware of the situation when the tallest boy, said loudly “& who is this?” as he made his way directly in front of her. Startled by his closeness donut, back up a few step which apparently, wasn’t enough to indicate to the boy, that he should stop advancing. Dan, step in between the two & said sarcastically “if you two are done doing the tango let me introduce everyone. This is manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul; she’s living with my family & will be attending our school. Try not to be too, obnoxious around her.” turning his attention from the guys, to donut, Dan continue “this tall overbearing guy, is aa punyapon dejsong, this is ace vorarit vaijairanai, & that guy, over there is, Alex Rendell.” donut, bow politely repeating their name for recognition purpose. She notices that AA had a wide grin on his face & noted that he was quite good looking. seeing her shyness aa, said happily “don’t listen to Dan, you can call me p’aa, aa is too, formal, right?” taken aback by his statement donut, frown & said “I don’t know, you well enough to call you that & I think aa, is just informal enough.” unfazed by her response aa, said confidently “well, call me p’aa, when you think were close enough ok, donut.” not knowing how to respond donut, look over at Dan, & caught the sight of him rolling his eye. She thought to herself ‘Dan was absolutely right, I should be cautious around these, guys.’ Dan, motion for her to follow him & she quickly, did as he instructed. The entire school day was long & somewhat difficult for donut, since she was call to the front of the room in each class to be introduced. She wasn’t one to enjoy too, much attention & felt awkward standing before everyone. She hopes that she would soon become accustomed to the school & would do well. Dan’s mood was sour for the entire day as he watches his friend climb all over themselves to sit by donut, in every class. He looks over at her & wonders what the big deal was she was ok, looking but nothing, special. He finally, conclude that his friend were just girl-crazy & that any new girl, at the school would garner the same amount of attention. With the final bell sounding Dan, quickly bid his friend goodbye & usher donut, out to the front of the school so, that they could go home.

85sNm_wDd84

sarNie Egg
thanks everyone for reading my fanfic...
i'll try to updated more later when i have the time...
thanks again... :D

Chapter 6: stranger in the night

On the ride home Dan, surreptitiously glance over at donut, as she stares out the window at the passing landscape. He had to admit albeit silently to himself that her delicate feature provides her face with an unmistakable charm. He muttered under his breath “no, wonder those wolves want to get their paw all over you.” upon hearing him mutter something donut, turn towards him & ask, “Did you say something?” Dan, quickly look away as she face him & answer “no, I didn’t say anything to you.” she respond “oh, sorry, I thought you were talking to me turns out you were only talking to yourself again.” Confuse by her remark Dan, snap himself back around to face her & ask incredulously “& what is that suppose to mean?” she smile sweetly at him & reply “I just meant that even though you’re surrounded by people all day you have a tendency to talk only to yourself.” annoy by her relax demeanor Dan, demanded gruffly “stop smiling you look like an idiot.” her smile instantly turn into a frown as she mumble to herself “I’d rather look like an idiot that behave like a crazy person talking to himself all the time.” after the awkward exchange silence ensue between the two. The silence was only broken when Dan, ask “so, what do you think of the school?” donut, thought for a moment before responding, “The school is very nice, the teacher seem to be very talented. But I think some of your friends are kind of strange.” Dan, tilt his head contemplating the meaning of her last statement & ask in a surprise tone “how, so?” donut’s eye narrow thinking of the best way to explain herself. Finally, she replies “well, you know your friend the one that’s not the tallest but also not the shortest he kept trying to grab my book bag & carry it for me & your other friend I don’t remember, his name either but the shortest guy, he kept asking me for my phone number so, that he could call me. Worst of all was your friend AA; he kept trying to grab my hand all day.” Dan, listen to her explanation & wonder where he had been when all of this was taking place. Before long it dawn on Dan that out of his entire guy, friend donut, only seem to remember, playboy AA’s name. He wonders if donut was like all of the other girls, in school who found themselves mesmerized by that shameless flirt. but upon further consideration Dan, thought that she seem agitated by aa’s attempt to hold her hand so, surely she couldn’t like him. With those unwanted thought running through his mind Dan, quickly declare to himself “who cares if she likes him it’s no, skin off my back.” when they finally, arrive at home Dan’s grandmother & grandfather, greeted them at the door. Both, grandparents were eager to hear all about donut’s first day of school & were happy to be informing that her day went off very well. Over the next couple of weeks, donut work hard to get catch up on the lesson that she had miss. She conceded that her previous school was by far inadequate when compare to her new school curriculum. Hoping to not disappoint the elder Mr. & Mrs. Danuwong, donut studies her lesson diligently. Donut, had little time for anything else but studying & would lock herself up in her room to read & take notes carefully. Although, she was becoming more comfortable with her new home & even with Dan’s friends, she did notice that over the past couple of week’s Dan; seem to be harassing her more often. She recall the numerous occasion when he would burst into her room to reprimand her for some frivolous issue that he seem to create out of thin air. The more he harasses her the more she tries to stay out of his way. Unbeknownst to donut, her attempt to avoid him was the root cause of his continues harassment. Dan, was finding it more difficult to go about his regular routine of watching television, internet surfing, game playing & hanging out with his friends when he knew she was cooped up in her room studying all day long. During this period, he felt that he had an itch that could only be scratch if he pesters donut, to elicit a rise from her. He muse to himself “I’m glad she’s here; she’s like a life size toy that I can mess with.” donut’s determination to study greatly pay off when it came time for her monthly course examination. She breeze through the exam & was confident that she would earn high mark unlike, Dan who seem to struggle with each examination. A week after the student had taken their exam the result were reveal & the teacher all noted that the new student manasanan donut punlerdwongsakul, had earn the highest mark in every class. Dan, glare at donut, & knew that when his family found out about his score when compare to hers, he would be in for an earful. When the last bell rang AA, quickly approach Dan & donut, to suggest that they all go to the mall to grab a bite to eat. He reasons that the meal could be a reward to donut, for her great accomplishment. Dan, dismiss the notion that donut’s score were actual accomplishment by saying “what accomplishment it’s not like she’s smart. She’s been cooped up in her room reading those textbook as though they were the bible.” not wanting to fight with him donut, ignore his comment & thought it would be nice to go to the mall for a meal. She had saved up some money that Dan’s grandmother had given her to buy lunch. She looks over at AA, & said, “I would like to go to the mall for a meal. I think I have enough money to get something if that's ok, with you.” AA, smile broadly & reply, “What do you mean you have enough money it’s my treat for your good work.” Dan, look dumbfounded by the two & wonder if they thought he was invisible. unwilling to have donut, spend any unnecessary time with the most dangerous wolf of them all Dan, said “we shouldn’t go, you know the family expect us home for dinner.” donut, reconsider upon hearing Dan’s word & decided it would be best to not go since she hadn’t receive permission to do, so. with that thought donut, said politely “would it be ok, if we went another day after I ask Dan’s family if it would be ok, for me to go?” a bit dejected aa, said “sure, then it’s a date, right?” startled by his word Donut, respond “no, it’s not, it’s just friends going out for a meal.” aa, smile at her reaction & said “same thing.” with that he bid Dan & donut, a good day & left. Dan, look at her with an angry expression on his face as he said “if you’re done flirting let’s go.” donut, did not respond & simply follow behind him, she knew that even if she protest that she was not flirting Dan, would just counter with a harsher comment. At dinner that night Dan’s prediction about the revelation of their respective test score was exactly, correct. His father, lecture him & his mother, threaten to take away his game while everyone praise the very bright, donut. Although, donut was happy that everyone was so, proud of her accomplishment she felt very bad for creating a situation where Dan, would be treated so, harshly. As she sat with the family in the main family room watching television Dan’s grandmother, sat beside her & handed her a small box. She look up at the elderly woman, & then at the box that was in her hand. Dan’s grandmother, explain “I want to give this to you as a reward for your hard work.” not opening the gift donut, quickly handed it back to Dan’s grandmother, before saying “I can’t accept this you have been so, kind to me already how can I accept this?” Dan’s grandfather, knew that she would be uncomfortable accepting the gift but interjected “oh, my lovely wife, seem that donut, here doesn’t like your gesture. you shouldn’t bother her with that little gift if it only creates uneasiness.” donut, understood the intent of the elder Mr. Danuwong’s comment & resign herself to accept the gift for fear of seeming to be rude & ungrateful. Dan’s grandmother re-handed her the gift box & eagerly ask her to open it. Carefully, donut opens the gift box, which contains a smaller black velvet box. Opening the smaller box, she saw the most beautiful silver necklace with crystal, cubic zirconia, faux pearl with white gold plating. Tear well up in her eye, as she was unable to articulate her gratitude towards the elder, Mrs. Danuwong. Dan’s grandmother, smile & said, “I’m very happy that you like it.” seeing her grateful expression Dan, smile to himself & thought ‘she is always so, emotional crying over every little thing like that.’ composing herself, donut finally bow & repeatedly said thank you, to Dan’s grandmother. Fearful that she would lose the precious gift donut, decided that it would be best to only wear the necklace on special occasion. As it was getting late the family member all, retire to their respective room to sleep. Donut’s sleep was interrupted when she heard a light knocking at her door. still groggy she rub her eye & ask “who is it?” the voice behind the door reply “it’s butler passin, miss donut, there’s someone here to see you.” donut, look over at the alarm by her bed which read 1:00 am & wonder who would be there to visit her at such a late hour. As to not disturb the family donut, quickly follow butler passin, downstairs towards the front door. Once outside butler passin, pointed towards the tall dark figure that stood out by the front lawn. Donut, thank butler passin, & carefully approach the mysterious figure. Seeing that his back was turn towards her, donut taps the man, on the shoulder to get his attention. When the man, turn around to face her, donut was shock to see his frighteningly familiar face. She was shock & ask “what’re you doing here?” butler passin, watch donut, standing with the man, & register her surprise & fearful expression & wonder if he should inform the elder Mr. & Mrs. Danuwong, of the strange visitor’s appearance.