Sung Tong

Mann

Yea I know..! lol..Pra aek with long hair..? Dang...Is he going against the nang ake here..? Anyways hopefully the lakorn is fun..
Lol! Sometimes I can't Tell if its The Nang Aek or Pra Aek HAAHA.
Lol who's the main? Those new kids? Heard that girl only 13 ahha
Lol. I thought Phone & Yam are the main Lol.
Tar Matches His Role
Watching This Lakorn for The Nang Aeks! Woot
There all so pretty!
and they make their husbands look better
haha. except for some, like phone+yam
perfect couple. haha. and yeah
Lek+Tong alright . Keke; O__O

Vanida

Save World Save Life
mannie i wish they repick the couples again hopefully its fun to watch like ann says i havent watch boran lakorns for almost 2 years dam it last one was kura sand suay and sung tong please be good really want to see aom miss her in boran and they have alot of people guessing it wont be that bad like the one right now and before

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
The pairing are okay, i rather have Aom pair with someone else, not Tar, but what so ever, as long as the storyline is good. Hope it good. and yeap, i agreed, the girls' costume are okay, back to normal now. except the guy. and I agreed they should just change the title since they already change the storyline.

angie_thip

sarNie Adult
so happy when i hear this. Most of my favorite nek in this lakorn. love it but where is jame wish he one of the pek too. well so happy to see aom and yam again. the bad thing is that some couple are not match because some ugly dude get to pair up with pretty girl like Au. How sad she get to pair up with that ugly dude. about yam and phone, i think they shouldnt pair them up agian because they been pair up for couple lakorn aready. they should pair them up with the other one. anyway cant wait to watch this lakorn..

Sharona

sarNie Hatchling
No Boy Supol? No Aont? T.T
Think I would have liked Aont paired up with Au or something.
Well, I kind of wished all the girls got to wear the traditional front crowns...but, thank god, at least their dresses are back to being more traditional looking. Wish the same could be said of the guys. :p

The only Sung Tong lakorn I saw was the ch.3 version and it wasn't very good, so I'm sort of worried I'm not going to like this lakorn. Of course, I won't judge this one until after I've seen it though.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Eversine Singhakraiphob(James/Au), after that, the boran lakorns have the casts wear ugly oufits eversince Gomin....

Phon

sarNie Adult
But I rather have the guys have their hair long and up like the old days where Boy, and Chatree played..

yea agree............But ah.................Chatree...whish they can clone the younger version of that guy. lol :loool:

yak

sarNie Adult
yea agree............But ah.................Chatree...whish they can clone the younger version of that guy. lol :loool:
lol.... omg.... if that happen then they should clone the dude who played with him in thep sarm radoo.. the who played as pra ruin.. i think dats how you spell it... i think he was cute back then.. he he... also bring back boy too... well.. im just happy that they're bring back the old baron costumes back... i didnt like the long hair and stuff too.. lol...

Phon

sarNie Adult
Is Chatree the guy that play in the old KeawNahMah or is he the one that play in the old prathinawong?
both...becuase in keo na ma he was the pra ake. in pra tinawong old version he was the god. but he wasnt annoying like james. and he more mature looking to as a god and he didnt keep coming down like james. I actually liked him from pra tinawong but his charactor in keo na ma made me laugh. He looked alright in keo na ma...But he looked better in pra tinawong.