Sung Tong

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Dang, they haven't even hit puberty yet...LOL...what next r they going any younger, like the next boran lakorn they will cast an 11 or 12yrs. old kids...dang...Oh yea, one thing, don't be a child molester u guys, think about it, they are still too young for us...Don't fall in luv with the P'AKE OR N'AKE...hahahaha

yak

sarNie Adult
Dang, they haven't even hit puberty yet...LOL...what next r they going any younger, like the next boran lakorn they will cast an 11 or 12yrs. old kids...dang...Oh yea, one thing, don't be a child molester u guys, think about it, they are still too young for us...Don't fall in luv with the P'AKE OR N'AKE...hahahaha
lol.... omg... no u did not just said that...

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Hey, admit it...When u peeps are watching lakorns u would check out the P'akes or N'akes and u would droolz....maybe daydreaming about them too...LOL!!!

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Hahaha Muddie ur funny...meeh too...i fell in love with the pre ek...he's hella freaken hot...! But yeah don't forget also that there are like what 7 sisters in Sung Tong and nang ek has to be young anyways because she was the youngest daughter. Sooo i guess this lil girl matches the role.

nolee

sarNie Adult
yeah i remember kob being 13 in malaithong. but at least chatree was HOTTTTT! i miss him. but still, i don't think they should get young girls or guys playing the main role, cause if they ARE hot, we'd be drooling over...kids.

lakorn

sarNie Hatchling
they should have pick me, i'm 16 too. :lmao:
the girl looked like the girl who play second tipmonta in pratinawong.
anyways, why do they have to be soo young?
anyone knows who will be playing the na'ek sisters?
Yeah she look like the second Tipmonta... is she her???

Muddie Murda

smile...
yeah i remember kob being 13 in malaithong. but at least chatree was HOTTTTT! i miss him. but still, i don't think they should get young girls or guys playing the main role, cause if they ARE hot, we'd be drooling over...kids.
what sick thoughts!! Hahahahahaha
Chatree looked um in his late 20's in Mai Lai Thong.....and kob was 13? wow....*calls the police
hahahaa jk I don't know about you guys, but the latest p'eks in these borans don't look manly enough for me like those in gropit jid see and num jai mae...so I don't drool over them. I need a strong MAN in mah life. ;)

But back to topic....Could someone give me a small summary of what "Sung Tong's" basic story line is? It sounds hecka fimiliar, but I can't think of it.
Their clothing is beautiful...i can't get over it. :p

And the girl in the green in this pic:
http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q143/Th...NG/00112613.jpg

She's not the n'ek in Gropit jid see and Mane Nope Gao is she?? Cuz if she is, she hasn't aged at all!!

nolee

sarNie Adult
yes that's her!! I was like 6 when I watched manee nopagow, now i feel like i look OLDER than her. lol. i always liked her though, but she got me sooo mad in manee nopagow when she stole sangsuree from nakee ;(

Muddie Murda

smile...
The Fu-- man! AHAHAH She freaking looks like she just popped out of Gropit Jid see! Damn, she looks the same. T__T I look older than her too. Damn. She's so pretty. -sigh-

I'm excited for this boran then!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
haha i'm actually excited to watch this.. yay!!! i love the couples so far.. especially phon and yam and Ton and Cartoon!!

NorAmIcy

sarNie Hatchling
Hey, does anyone have the summary, i think i kinda know the title but not really.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Yea!! Chatree was hot lol..Anyways back to the topic...There gonna film the kids parts in Jan. and Feb. is when the grown ups comes in..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
p-nanajung from thailand says the main couple whos playing sung tong and radjana are the youngest cute couple new actor 16 years old and the 2nd young version of tipmonta in pratinawong 14 years dam so young

nolee

sarNie Adult
Im excited because of the wardrobe too!! Oh gosh, imagine if the p`ek has a little girl's voice because he hasn't hit puberty yet! hahah wouldn't that be something.