25.99 for 90 days
49.99 for 180 days
99.99 for 365 days

iptv is

30 dollars for 90 days
55 dollars for 180 days
100 for 360 days

bbtv has the best quality I would have to say
iptv is a little better than obizgo; but their quality is about the same maybe iptv is a little better though
but iptv and obizgo normally updates faster

for me I just bought the last packet so I won't have to worry about it for awhile; yes it costs a little money, but it's worth it to watch all the lakorns I want when I want

Episode 01 Is Out!

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm dl it right now too lol..But I watched epi2 and it was good..And you never see me say GOOD for any lakorns now adays lol..

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah the first episode was ok lets jus say hope the lakorn dont be long and hope it dont drag alot well at least the clothing are back to normal thats a good thing lol

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
yeah the first episode was ok lets jus say hope the lakorn dont be long and hope it dont drag alot well at least the clothing are back to normal thats a good thing lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
It does..But I already saw epi2 live lol..Because when were Saturday there already Sunday in Thailand..And the preview for epi3 the little pra aek comes out..I like the fact that they move at a fast pace..Everything is happening..Just hope it stays like that..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah i know that i think my rents were watching it early this morning -__-" i was dead asleep cause they were sayin something about it, but you said epi 3 is out i thought u meant it already air lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
No no lol..Epi3 he pra aek comes out lol..But yea..Epi2 aired like at 8 pm my time..Which I missed it lol..But I don't think I missed much..I still understood what was going on..But anyways can't wait till the next part..I wanna see when the mom sees him..But I don't think it'll be the next epi..

Vanida

Save World Save Life
Ann what happen episode 2 since u watch it before episode 1??? haha its air sat-sun 2 episodes each week