Sung Tong

April

sarNie Egg
Is this list oldest to youngest?

Namfon <---> Wilawan
Au <---> Punpaka
Tong <---> Nareerut (Nah-Ree-Rut)
Aom <---> Patama (Pronounced with a 'B')
Yam <---> Nartanong (Nart-Anong)
Cartoon <---> Songlod (Song-Glote)
Mild <---> Rotejana (Rote-Jun-Nah)

val

sarNie Adult
Man, I'm soooo not diggin Yam's and Aom's front bangs..it look so ugly, why can't they just have it up like Au's hair instead of combing it to the side and have it rising up...Other than that, they all look great...
agree...and is it just me that Yam's hair style haven't change since Tep3rudoo with the front bangs to the side?

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I'm glad that they're going back to the old style clothes for the girls for it looks nice, normal, and good unlike the past costumes.

I have to say that the pra'ek isn't too bad looking. From certain angle, he looks a bit old otherwise he looks good.

All the princesses look so beautiful and their father is funny so far.

I've been waiting for Lek to come out and I can't wait for his scenes, no matter how long or short. He's too cute!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Some how, I feel sorry for the six old sisters, it seems like the mom loves the youngest daughter more. For those two scenes that I saw from esp 23, I really feel unease about the love the mom shows toward all her daugthers. It just make me feel sad when I see children recieve unequal love from parent.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's just drama. You can't really expect anything realistic, esp. when it's Thai drama--their whole motive is geared towards emphasizing the ultimate hero and the ultimate villian; thus everything is exaggerated. For all the other six brother in laws, they're all gonna be obviously evil and prasung will be the typical good guy, all righteous and shit. way too cheesy... I think it's really the little things that count. Like for instance, I can understand that one of the points is to portray the brother-in-laws as the antagonists, but they're too sketchy. i.e when phone and tar were battling, you would think they're just a couple of idiots and any responsible king/government would have them disqualified for the the "contest." ...ehh but maybe I'm just too critical and expecting too much sophistication. It's just that I've always been in love with period lakorns, and dida has disappointed me so much with their latest ones like gomin, kula, etc. I just think that a period lakorn has the potential to be great (i.e. american epic movies)if they just pay more attention to the scripts. That is, they're providing us entertainment, they're doing their job. but they don't seem to care about the quality of their products so much. But I guess it's b/c they think most of the audience are thai kids...but still! ..... :dude:

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Yeah I know. B/c I do remember the ones that I did enjoy.Like Bla Boo Thong for instance, is my favorite. but that's in the past.

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Hopefully they don't stretch out too much and stay at the same thing long...

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
It's kinda funny how they king is not really close to his daughters. He tells the queen to negotiate with/ persuade them. :loool:

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I do not like Phone's character. He was trying to catch all the malai from all the princess even after he caught one himself. I hope Yam keeps him in check.

Mister Bubbub

sarNie Egg
^ You guys already watched episode 24? :eek:

I don't think the mom is being biased or anything towards the daughters. Its just the fact that youngest daughter is the 'youngest' child that makes it seems that there's favoritism amongst the love for her daughters. Its pretty typical even in most families that the youngest seems to get away with a lot of the things that the older ones seem be at fault for (if that makes any sense). I don't know how to explain it, but its something along those lines.

Summary for episode 24 anyone?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
^ You guys already watched episode 24? :eek:

I don't think the mom is being biased or anything towards the daughters. Its just the fact that youngest daughter is the 'youngest' child that makes it seems that there's favoritism amongst the love for her daughters. Its pretty typical even in most families that the youngest seems to get away with a lot of the things that the older ones seem be at fault for (if that makes any sense). I don't know how to explain it, but its something along those lines.

Summary for episode 24 anyone?

I know what you mean, but a parent shouldn't have done that, well at least I don't see in my family.

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, I have a strong feeling that this lakorn will be stretched out even more. Because they have a lot of popular people in one lakorn, old and new.

And since they are mostly couples, people will want to see them more and watch romance scenes, so the producers will try to develop the characters and their relationships with each other by extending the lakorn. But this doesn't really do much if a lot of unnecessary scenes are added just to give them more screen time. How many times do we gotta see little Prasung walk around the woods for 10 minutes in every episode, or see the couples fight and argue one second, and then make up, and then do it again over and over? -_-