Sunny Suwanmethanon [Sunny] & Paula Taylor

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Paula is extreemly cutee! ALL BIE'S guys! BACK OFF! Hahaha, i'm just in love with her & Bie, they would make a grrreat couple <3 No comment on sunny. Haha But is anyone gonna upload their sitcom in buddie media? :] I wanna see paula in a comedy!

Areeya

sarNie Adult
anybody seen this sitcom? can anyone give me a summary? thanks...btw they both look cute...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
anybody seen this sitcom? can anyone give me a summary? thanks...btw they both look cute...
I love this sitcom, seen eight episodes so far. The title translate to true love next door...it's about Paula's character testing out which of her neighbors is destined to be with her. It seems like there's two pa'ek but it's pretty clear to me, maybe a little bias, that Sunny is the guy she wants. But it's pretty funny i highly recommend it. Uploader on youtube Pika2too has uploaded all of the episodes thus far.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
I agree with m3lhouse! the sitcom is really goood. i love it! i finished all 21 epsiodes in 2 days! Hahaha! this is the first time i've seen Sonny's acting, and he's really good :] I dont seem to remember him from any lakorns o_O and he's really good @ the guitar & singing. Whats is actually oppcupation? lol, is he a singer? actor?

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I agree with m3lhouse! the sitcom is really goood. i love it! i finished all 21 epsiodes in 2 days! Hahaha! this is the first time i've seen Sonny's acting, and he's really good :] I dont seem to remember him from any lakorns o_O and he's really good @ the guitar & singing. Whats is actually oppcupation? lol, is he a singer? actor?
per the thai wikipedia, Sunny is an actor/model who can sing and used to be part of a band called King Kong Project. He's been in movies and music videos by Big Ass among others, two of the songs he sang on the show are from Big Ass and one he was in the video for. But i guess he's widely known to have possibly dated Aom Piyada, that's how I found out about him. I was like she don't want him, I'll take him. But i think he might be with that Peak girl, they were in a movie together and she played his gf in two of the episodes, because I saw two separate news piece where he's asked about the situation and another where they went to some event together playing games with other couples. But this last part is kind of vague like are they doing this because it's a "couple" thing or were they just coupled for it? I don't know...

Any who, he's my favorite Thai actor right now, he's so good in the sitcom. If John Mayer and Tye Nattapol had a baby it would look like Sunny. It's a great ensemble. I think Sunny, Paula, and Opor characters are heavily based off of their personalities and reputation. Tidbit, Opor is also the producer of the show. I hope everyone gets to watch this show or give a try it's really fun and the seasons almost over, 4 eppys left I believe. Next weeks episode Sunny's going to sing again, an Endorphine song look out!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lol i know!! John Mayer and Tye Nattapol. you just said it. lol if hes an actor he only plays in movies not lakorns right? lol yes i think he's an absolutely great actor ! :D and him & peak? oh nooo. it was hilarious when they called her a horse! HAHAHA! he does look like one xD i dont think shes pretty at all.. gee. but thanks for the info M3lhouse!

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Girl no prob, Sunny love! Yeah No on Peak...but it could be false at least I'm hoping. The movie he did with her is on youtube I'm waiting until I get really bored before I watch it, I want to avoid her at all cost right now. I'll give her chance in a little while. Do you remember Tida's fat brother, funny ass episode too, he and Sunny are bffs too. I wonder if Sunny improvises or pitches episode ideas as he has some of the better lines on the show and how much of the show reflects his personal life. And yes he's never done lakorn before and he seems like he wouldn't want to do one but that's alrite just keep being Joe and I'm more than fine. Did you see today's episode? By far the best one yet, Sunny stole the show today. I wish there was a thread to discuss the episodes, the Truelovenextdoor website is all Thai. Oh and like you I caught up with all 21 episodes in like two and a half days too. Which is good, got it all at once. I'm in pain waiting for next week.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Girl no prob, Sunny love! Yeah No on Peak...but it could be false at least I'm hoping. The movie he did with her is on youtube I'm waiting until I get really bored before I watch it, I want to avoid her at all cost right now. I'll give her chance in a little while. Do you remember Tida's fat brother, funny ass episode too, he and Sunny are bffs too. I wonder if Sunny improvises or pitches episode ideas as he has some of the better lines on the show and how much of the show reflects his personal life. And yes he's never done lakorn before and he seems like he wouldn't want to do one but that's alrite just keep being Joe and I'm more than fine. Did you see today's episode? By far the best one yet, Sunny stole the show today. I wish there was a thread to discuss the episodes, the Truelovenextdoor website is all Thai. Oh and like you I caught up with all 21 episodes in like two and a half days too. Which is good, got it all at once. I'm in pain waiting for next week.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I just had a blond moment. I was like.. "why do they have a giant microwave as a prop?? that's so stupid!"
hahahha it's alrite, the characters on it eat instant noodles ALL the time and they'd do close ups of it, Product placement much?! LOl. Another product placement item is the panasonic camera, they'd just take random ass pictures at random ass times and again close ups of the camera. Everything about this show is so campy i love it!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Hahahaha! yeah only if they had a topic for True Love Next Door but i dont think alot of people watches it :) hahaha i liked the valentines episode most so farrr but i love Sunny in every episode! Hes toooo funny hahahaa he caught my eye in the first episode when he got off the motorcycle and he didnt have 10baht to pay so he played his guitar right there and a girl have him 20baht and he gave it to the motorcycle! LMAO! i was weaaakkk. i think opol is sooo annoying but hilariouss LOL