Sunshine Of Love

calla

sarNie Adult
i'm a fan of Jo Hyuen-Jae.....so just wondering if this drama good.

by the way........any RECOMMAND dramas of him..? :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
I read somewhere that they didn't end up 2gether. But I haven't seen it myself either :lol:

I'm not a fan of his but I think the only drama worth watching w/him is Forbidden Love. Only You..err...I really can't stand that drama. But many seem to luv it :D

calla

sarNie Adult
lolz.......thanks Ana.

the only drama of him that i saw was "Love Letter" i'm so loving it.....lolz. :wub:

Ana

sarNie Adult
np :p

I only watched one episode of Love Letter. I admit I was really interested in it but the n'ke voice killed the whole show..lol..so I quit. She has one unattactive voice :rolleyes: :lol:

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
oh the movie that she did with him she didn't get him SHK got the other guy....forgot his name but it kinda sucked I was hoping she'd get Jo Hyun-Jae

nelly_her04

sarNie Egg
i saw this movie and i thought that it was sad caz they didn't end up together at the end of the movie and she ended up with her friend...i was disappionted....
for calla if u are still wondering he did this movie called only you and daddy long legs, fox with 9 tail i think theres more in the begin but i forget those are all that i say and noe that hes in ...

LDi

sarNie Hatchling
I really want to see this movie since I'm a fan of Song Hye Gyo . Anyone konw where I can d/l....or if you have it can you post it up to share?

thx.

'monkeyy

sarNie Egg
yeah jo hyun jae and song hye go did not get together in this series which sucks i love him and in almost all his series he never gets the girl which is so sad but i watched one anyways song hye go is not pretty in this one bu mann jo hyun jae is hot everytime!