Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm so happy Pinky is having more la korns. but i don't like pra aek. he's not good looking and he looks short but he's actually 178cm. he's 21 years old. he was the guy from la korn Nang tard that was the second couple. Tawan and Som are also in here they are probably the second couple. it's a drama la korn. the title means a gentleman and a devil. interesting! so pra aek is both good and bad. he and Pinky they will have conflicts, argue and stuffs so will be fun. but i wish pra aek was someone else. like Weir or Oil. argh! sucks! don't like pra aek. ch7 plan to push this guy to be famous so they let him play with Pinky. but i'm glad finally Pinky get to play as nang aek for Dara video company. because i was waiting when she will get to work with them again. but why with this guy?! arggh! they will have the opening ceremony in the middle of June. here is the picture of pra aek(Aof) for people who don't know how he look like.

dreamer86

sarNie Egg
yay!!!...pinky have more lakorn. I guess we have to wait and see for the opening ceremony pictures, if they look good together.

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
He's not that bad. You guys will prob get used to him. .. He kinda reminds me of win... I mean. They look different. But both have umm. a girly aura. hmmm Pinky hasn't starred w/ win yet.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
It was Supaburut Chao Don and Tida Satan that Pinky played in... Now Supaburut Satan? Kinda werid.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
I like him I knew he was gonna be ch7 new pek when i saw him in nang tard

LOL, I want her to play with Win!!! And a princess or twin lakorn too!!! Oh well, happy anyway. LOL, I'm always happy when there's a new lakorn of Pinky. The guy looks decent, and Som's in here! Gosh, she so pretty for a supporting n'eak type thing. Better than some primetime n'eaks *ahem*.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i saw his acting in nang tard. he's alright. but i think he's weird looking. especially his eyes. i was thinking Pinky will probably get to pair up with a new pra aek that's not famous yet and she did. i was predicting for her new la korns she probably will get to pair up with Win or Stefan but turn out not. so weird.. she haven't play with these two guys yet. but i think soon. since they are all in ch7. yeah i agree Stardust i want to see Pinky play as a princess or twins. i hope we will get to see it soon. can't wait when this la korn air. i miss Pinky a lot. so happy & excited! she has new la korns.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
Is he that bad?? he doesn't look that bad to me. oh wells. gotta wait and watch. =]

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
It was Supaburut Chao Don and Tida Satan that Pinky played in... Now Supaburut Satan? Kinda werid.
lol I think so to words from her other lakorns combined, haha

anyways so that is how praek looks like i've been wondering.

i thought he was gonna look fugly but he's so cute he doesn't look thai to me!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
It's going to be a slap/kiss la korn. whoa! will be fun. never see Pinky play this kind of la korn before. i saw Aof in regular clothes from ch7 e.t. news. he actually looks better. a bit cute too. maybe in nang tard the clothes make him look short. heheh. anyways, i don't really care who is the pra aek, as long as Pinky is the nang aek. i'm happy. so happy! she has more la korns. yay! can't wait to see this one.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
oh forgot to tell. they will have the opening ceremony of this la korn on June 5th. can't wait.