Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
well you don't have to read the summary if you don't want to. nobody can force you to read it. if you don't want to spoil it. but i like to read it so i know what to look forward to. it doesn't spoil for me. because in the summary and the actual la korn are not exactly the same. :D

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
well you don't have to read the summary if you don't want to. nobody can force you to read it. if you don't want to spoil it. but i like to read it so i know what to look forward to. it doesn't spoil for me. because in the summary and the actual la korn are not exactly the same. :D
ditto!..eventhough I say I dont wanna read it, I end up reading it anyways...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah it's hard not to read it when it's right there. i feel the same. :p i just hope the la korn follow the whole summary especially all of pra aek+nang aek scenes together. and add more love scenes would be good too. heheh

Vanida

Save World Save Life
want to see this one alot of drama haha........... pinky first lakorn will she have to be tough and sassy towards peak

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Any pics yet? I cannot wait for this lakorn, finally a lakorn of Pinky that seems promising! Her last lakorn I lakorn I watched was Thida Satan. I still wished praek was Wier, he lookes manly enough for this role but its okay Aof is cute although he looks immature and short, really young.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah me too. still wish pra aek was Weir in here. he would play this character so well. i can picture him playing aggressive to Pinky. but it can't be. so sad. but so happy Pinky get to play a interesting character in here. can't wait to see it.

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah..why don't they have Weir plays this role..Cause his match it..Just like DDH with Kwan..I love his role in there...He is very tall and match for a cop.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
yeah I know its too bad Wier has too many lakorns lined up his schedule is full >.<

som will be aof's sister, how cute i hope to see them as pranangs someday!

nina07

sarNie Adult
I saw the poster of this on thaitv.tv. for like a second .. lol .. it looked like pinky was wearing a dress and aof trying to look all tough :lol: but i only saw it for like a second and then it went on to DPD .. i guess its almost done filming .. idk .. :blink:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
no they are not done filming yet, for sure, because they just started filming in June. but i think they have to rush and film it because it will air soon, probably the next program. so i think this la korn will be filming and airing at the same time. yeah Weir has too many la korns. and ch7 want a new pra aek and want to push Aof to be famous, that's why they give him a good role in here and pair up with Pinky too, because she's famous, so it will make the viewers want to watch it more.

cecilia

Staff member
b/c pinky been having bad lakorn lately, i have not pay attention to most of her activities but b/c of what STARDUST wrote in the RECOMMENDATION thread. i'm sneaking in here. The summary sound promising .. i'm looking forward. FINALLY a more better character for PINKY. Now. i'm book marking this lakorn next to all the ATEAM and Fon's lakorn :p