Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think both Aof and Win don't look manly/aggressive. i don't cheer both of them.555+ i rather see Weir in here with Pinky would be better.

Vanida

Save World Save Life
win+aof have baby face childish look so yea they dont look that aggressive but i think they can act it out even though it doesnt look real but at least they try their best

Aof looks really young, even compared to Win. And some pictures, he has a mustache/stubble it's ugly on him. Hopefully he looks good in the lakorn :)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Aof has such weird looking face feature. Pinky is too pretty for him. 555+ why can't they get a more good looking guy for her. *sigh* sucks! good storyline. but pra aek doesn't match the role at all. feel sorry for Pinky a bit she get a good role and la korn but pra aek sucks!

Ya I can't wait either.

I saw him on Sen Taang Bunterng, he sounded even sissier than Pinky <_<
Hopefully he doesn't spoil the lakorn...but he doesn't act that bad, so thank god for that.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i think he doesn't sound sissy. he actually has a nice tone to his voice. not girlish or ugly like some pra eak's voice. but i was just complaining about his face feature& body size. that he's not cute & tall enough to be with Pinky. but as for his acting i saw him in nang tard. he's alrite. so he shouldn't be bad in here, i hope. heheh.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i heard his voice a bit when they show he & Pinky act their scene in the la korn from the ch7 sentueng bun turng news. he sound loud enough. acting and speaking is not necessary the same though. in acting he has to speak louder. i think he'll do well, i hope. heheh. from his interview i read he's happy& nervous to be working with Pinky. he said she's pretty & very talented! you got that right! she's! gosh! i really want to see this la korn now. hope it air soon.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope we don't have to wait till Oct. for it to air. i'm afraid they would air Aof other la korn "su saeng tawan" first before airing this la korn. but i can wait just hope it air this year though.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i know they will air this la korn but i was thinking they may air his other la korn first. then this one after. but i want to see this one first b/c i like Pinky. hey n'Grace i like your banner of Pinky+Aof. very nice.