Suparb-Burut-Satan (Dara Video)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finish watching Aof from the show "wan wun" he's such a shaky guy when it comes to holding a girl's hand & hugging& in love scenes 555+ he was so shaky when he has to hug Som in "nang tard". he likes it but can't help himself to stop shaking. that was why they tease him about shaking in his photoshoot with Pinky. 555+ omigosh! how badly would he shake when he has to have love scenes with pretty Pinky. 555+ now i'll notice if he shakes a lot when he'll have love scenes with Pinky in the la korn. heheh.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Newbie + beautiful = success?
i hope it would be a successful la korn too. can't wait. dying to watch it. willing or force he will definately shake. 555+ first i thought he would just shake in his 1st la korn but he still shake in his 2nd la korn w/ Jekajan. and shake when he hold Aom's hand in "wan wun". he's so shy/nervous everytime he has to touch a cute/pretty girl. 555+ he's so funny but cute!

thoyting

sarNie Hatchling
I love Pinky... One of my favorites... but she's been cast in some dumb lakorns lately!! I watch it but I never finish it... I hope this one will be good!!!

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i hate waiting!!.. i'm dying to see it. hope it air soon. hope it air next program this year.

P'Mai said...THAT... This lakorn is rumored to... AIR IN THE NEXT TIME SLOT!!!

I miss seeing Pinky onscreen...

HAHA I'm sorry I couldn't help but SPAM :p
I'll promise not to do it again... :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yep like n'Grace said it's a revenge,slap/kiss with baby la korn and Pinky does look better with Aof than New. cross finger hope it air next program can't wait.