Super Natural?

Quarter

Tell me about it.
i just heard today that in MN theres a number that calls people. when you answer "hello" the voice (man or female, its a mystery) on the other line will say "lets go (in whatever language you speak)" then hands up. couple days later you are announce dead. happened to couple people (hmong peeps and white folks) so far (as i heard).

they said they called that number back, but all they hear is people mourning in the background. of course, scared, they hang up asap. the phone company (or whatever they are called) said that number doesn't exist anywhere in the United State of AMERICA. how about in other countries? i forgot to ask :(... but how freaky is that shit.

fact or friction?!

I DONT KNOW. im hella freaked out though. my sister said i should probably not answer the phone if its a number i dont know, which is probably a good idea.

Vamkim

sarNie Juvenile
Sounds weird and freaky. I heard my cousin talking about something like this too but its something about go and save your parents. :unsure:

i just heard today that in MN theres a number that calls people. when you answer "hello" the voice (man or female, its a mystery) on the other line will say "lets go (in whatever language you speak)" then hands up. couple days later you are announce dead. happened to couple people (hmong peeps and white folks) so far (as i heard).

they said they called that number back, but all they hear is people mourning in the background. of course, scared, they hang up asap. the phone company (or whatever they are called) said that number doesn't exist anywhere in the United State of AMERICA. how about in other countries? i forgot to ask :(... but how freaky is that shit.

fact or friction?!

I DONT KNOW. im hella freaked out though. my sister said i should probably not answer the phone if its a number i dont know, which is probably a good idea.

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling

fact or friction?!

This is very scary...hope nothing happens to me...i live in that area of minnisota... :unsure:
i probably shouldn't answer the phone anymore...

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
i live in missouri..and a bunch of my friends (hmong) have been forwarding me a text about it. something about its in another country..but then there has been a few texts where they say its a number from mn or ca..
im scared of it too cuz i have friends from mn and ca that i dont save their numbers..lol..bad on my part..but i hope its just fiction...i hope..

noungning

Heartless
omg really? my mom told me about this when i was a kid. they called it the moster on the telephone.. but um who knows. keep us posted if someone close comes about this.

reminds me of the thai movie with the cell phone thing... :blink:

lakorndemon

sarNie Hatchling
omg really? my mom told me about this when i was a kid. they called it the moster on the telephone.. but um who knows. keep us posted if someone close comes about this.

mmmm...i know this is out of topic but...
which movie is it???
is it call "one missed call"?
jw...

sounds scary, but it also sounds like just a chain rumor gone out of control...just something to scare the wits out of you...

*Ice*

sarNie Adult

thai movie 999? i'm not typing the other 9's lol cos it's dark here and i'm alone so don't want to freak myself out even more lol

Saifah

bite me x___
I WAS TALKiNG ABOUT THiS WiTH MY FRieND AT WORK TODAY AND iM FREAKED OUT. iTS SCARY TO THiNK ABOUT iT AND i DONT WANNA GO NEAR MY PHONE ANYMORE.