Supernatural

Liberty

sarNie Adult
Man that's awesome!!!
Ruby got a new body, they borrowed that girl from ABC Family, Wildfire. I was wondering what she would do after the show ended.
Wow I wasn't expecting to find what I did, but I'm so excited! Angels!!! ^_^ I just hope it doesn't wonder into the religious hockie stuff though.
Lilith is still running amuck. I was wondering if it was the same Lilith from the old Jewish stories (pre-Christian).

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
It was a total nail biter...man, they're getting better and better with their storylines...I was glad to see Kris, kinda missed her after Wildfire ended, but I had no idea they would use her to play Ruby...that's great...The whole angel thing too is kinda cool...I wonder if the work Dean is supposed to do will affect Sam and what he's doing with Ruby?

BTW, so Jared Padelecki who plays Sam, used to be on Gilmore Girls as Dean...so when I get scared or what now, I keep calling Sam, Dean...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
:lol: Yeah, it was confusing at first.
And Jensen use to play Lana's boyfriend on Smallville.

I'm wondering if Dean's new responsibility will effect Sam as well, especially with his new powers.
Ooooh, I wonder if they'll end up fighting each other.
I'm still iffy about the angel guy, I'm not sure if he's really a good guy or not.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I know right? What kind of angel has creepy black wings, shadow or not...and burns people's eyes when they see them? Angels aren't supposed to harm people...I have a feeling that the way Sam is choosing to fight evil is kind of a little evil too...It's so out of character for him...I get that he sends demons back to hell, but that is too big of a power for him...but what I'm curious to know is why Lilith couldn't kill him...We know how Dean got back, they still need to answer that for us.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
omg!! I love the opening episode of the new season!!! Last season final episode left me hanging! Dean is back and I thought it was funny how both Bobby and Sam was testing him. :lol: And agreed with you guys on the Angel deal. When Dean asked him what he was, I kinda know it's was an angel or a guy that god send. Because during the episode, they kept saying he is more scary than any devils or demons. Beside the devil himself, no one can bring a person back from hell beside god himself, right? Either way, I am soooooooo looking forward to next episode. ^_^

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I had my suspcions that it was a higher being of some sort, I didn't think it would be a demon, so it had to be something else.
As for the devil, well they only said no demon had that kind of power. That didn't say anything about the devil. The devil is associated with Lucifer, although technically it doesn't mention Lucifer by name in the Bible at all, it's all assumptions that have been passed down several decades.
Anyway, Lucifer was a fallen angel, in fact he's THE fallen angel, but for some reason I never thought it was him that pulled Dean out though. Demon's don't have that sort of power because demons were once souls of humans -- that was revealed in the last season.
The only thing I remember them fighting that wasn't a demon and could never kill was the 'trickster' guy, he's a god or demi god. I didn't think it was him either because he wouldn't be able to get into hell to begin with.

The trailers about Good vs. Evil didn't trigger anything in my head, I just assumed the 'good' was suppose to be Dean and Sam. :lol:
I didn't realize they meant that more literally. In the back of my mind I kept thinking "I wonder if it's an angel. It would be so cool if it was an angel." But I didn't think it would actually be an angel until the guy showed up and started speaking. Then I knew he had to have been an angel, or at least something really old by the way he was talking.

Can't wait for the next episode. ^_^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Ughh... I wanted to watch this, but I always missed it. Anyone know where I can play catch up with season 1?? LOL... I know, I'm a little late. Sighh......

I miss Buffy the vampire slayer, that's why I wanted to watch this, eventhough I know that this show is probably very different from Buffy.

suksuk

sarNie Hatchling
I am very curious to where this is going and what Dean's task gonna be.

LOL You should watch it, Ladyofdarkness. I think you'll like it a lot. Especially they have two hot guys that star on this show. :blush:

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Ughh... I wanted to watch this, but I always missed it. Anyone know where I can play catch up with season 1?? LOL... I know, I'm a little late. Sighh......

I miss Buffy the vampire slayer, that's why I wanted to watch this, eventhough I know that this show is probably very different from Buffy.
I catch all the episodes I missed from all my shows on www.surfthechannel.com so you can watch whatever you missed there.

I should've figured it was they were taking it to that level after all the promos about the Koran, Buddha...I always thought it was a religious commercial until they show Dean screaming help...Plus the episode was titled "Lazarus Rising", I wasn't reading into anything, I was too excited on how Dean got back and what Sam was up to while Dean was gone. Love the new Bella, I miss Wildfire. Too bad I'm missing it, Grey's Anatomy premieres this week. McDreamy is finally back with Meredith only to find out the rebound girl he only slept with once is pregnant. Talk about lakorns...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol I noticed the name of that episode too and I also didn't think anything about it.

I just really hope they don't make it overly religious, kinda ruins things for me when I feel like they're getting preachy.
But yeah, I already knew that angels weren't 'goody goody' like the angels from 'Touch by an Angel' (they're warriors and that's exactly how I portrayed them in my novel -- still in the process) but still, I'm iffy on whether this angel guy is a "good" guy or not. There's just something about him that's kinda creepy.

I looked up Lazarus, I recognized the name but couldn't remember the story behind it. After looking it up, made sense.

Lazarus (Hebrew: ×?לעזר, ElÊ¿Ä?zÄ?r Eleazar "God (has) helped") is the name of two separate men mentioned in the New Testament. The more famous one is Lazarus of Bethany, the subject of the miracle recounted only in the Gospel of John,[1] in which Jesus raises him from the dead.
One thing that bugged me about yesterday's episode was that angel boy said that Lucifer would be free or something along that line.
Lucifer was a fallen angel, THE fallen angel, and from my research it said that the fallen were cast out of the heavens and force to roam the earth until the next coming/or just 'coming'....can't remember the rest of it but there was something else that led me to believe that Lucifer and his angels were never sent to Hell. There was a section after the mentioning of the fallen that said they were cast down to earth that said they had to stay there until the next coming, in which that is when they will be pushed into hell.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol I noticed the name of that episode too and I also didn't think anything about it.

I just really hope they don't make it overly religious, kinda ruins things for me when I feel like they're getting preachy.
But yeah, I already knew that angels weren't 'goody goody' like the angels from 'Touch by an Angel' (they're warriors and that's exactly how I portrayed them in my novel -- still in the process) but still, I'm iffy on whether this angel guy is a "good" guy or not. There's just something about him that's kinda creepy.

I looked up Lazarus, I recognized the name but couldn't remember the story behind it. After looking it up, made sense.

One thing that bugged me about yesterday's episode was that angel boy said that Lucifer would be free or something along that line.
Lucifer was a fallen angel, THE fallen angel, and from my research it said that the fallen were cast out of the heavens and force to roam the earth until the next coming/or just 'coming'....can't remember the rest of it but there was something else that led me to believe that Lucifer and his angels were never sent to Hell. There was a section after the mentioning of the fallen that said they were cast down to earth that said they had to stay there until the next coming, in which that is when they will be pushed into hell.

I guess they're not trying to get Biblical, then instead of being an entertaining Supernatural series, it'll turn into controversy and debate.

But, it's good that they're just not focusing on that, cuz that's not the whole point of Supernatural...the boys still have a lot of hunting to go,
with The Dracula...werevolves, etc...There's also a demon from hell that will come up to torture Ruby, who knows why...

I like the story though, it's interesting, I forget which episode, but it's the one where the ghosts of people the boys couldn't save come back to practically tear their hearts out. I think it's interesting how Castiel talks about those locked doors that keep Lucifer in hell, and that if they all get opened, then that's basically the end of the world, and he'll be able to roam free...The show has gotten more intense and exciting...not to mention the sense of humor hasn't gone anywhere.

Loved "In the beginning" episode where Dean sees his young mom and says, "Mom is a babe...I'm going to hell...again..." That was hilarious, and such classic Dean, I'm glad this show hasn't lost that...

Liberty

sarNie Adult
lol I thought that was funny too. He thought his mom was hot, kinda creepy but still funny. :D

I really hope it doesn't get too Biblical, I'd like it if they bring in other faiths to really make it interesting.
The warrior angel thing is actually pretty biblical, angels were never meant to be all halo and white wings, they were God's warriors. I'll be honest, warriors angels are way sexier than goody goody angels. :p Except for Castiel, he's not sexy, he's just creepy. <_<

exp0

sarNie Juvenile
Jensen Ackles was really cute when he played as one of the Brady siblings on 'Days of Our Lives'. Man, I have stopped watching this after they were chasing after that demon chick that killed their father? was that the end of Season One? I do not remember.

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
LAst season is the dvd out yet thats how I catch up on all my fav. shows beside I like this Jensen is soo hott!!! I like him since he was on DAYS :p

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
OMG...did u guys see today's episode...oh freaken, it was too damn hilarious-literally...Dean was omg...cant even describe the episode...one of the best

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
OMG...did u guys see today's episode...oh freaken, it was too damn hilarious-literally...Dean was omg...cant even describe the episode...one of the best
I'm glad I wasn't alone on feeling this way...it was too funny to watch the oh-so-tough Dean be scared of everything...I laughed so hard when he screamed like at girl when that cat popped out of the locker, there were times when I was scared, but watching Dean just run away in fear is hilarious...and Sam is just rolling his eyes at all of Dean's fears, like being on the fourth floor, carrying the flashlight...too funny, and the end, where he's lip-synching to "Eye of the Tiger" was hilarious.

Okay, it wasn't Dean's hallucination to see what he saw in Sam's eyes, right? I don't get why he just can't tell Sam that he's worried that demon blood will lead him in the wrong direction.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
about what he saw on Sam...I didnt know that was real......hey is it just me or I think the gilr that play Lilyth is Sierra from Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? looks and sounds like her....oh gosh the end was funny

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
about what he saw on Sam...I didnt know that was real......hey is it just me or I think the gilr that play Lilyth is Sierra from Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader? looks and sounds like her....oh gosh the end was funny
I don't watch Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader...but it's very creepy to have a little girl play the most powerful demon on the planet...Yeah, that wasn't a hallucination at all, he was cured...I'm not surprised, a little freaked out, but not surprised, he does have demon blood running through his veins, who knows what'll happen to him...plus, if he doesn't stop using his powers...Gosh, I can't wait to see what happens this season...every season has gotten better, even funnier, even scarier...I just wish it would never end. Big AND...the Winchester brothers are mighty fine.

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
Oh man, love the comedy on this show...with the depressingly drunk teddy bear...with a bipolar disorder, as Dean put it...then he tries to blow his brains out, and screams "Why?!" I'm not saying suicide is funny, I'm saying that bear trying to commit suicide was hilarious!!!