Surb Lub Rahut Ruk(Bangkok Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
well sad/good news..@ tv3 webboard they said..the reason why ch3 hasnt air this lakorn yet was because they messed up the whole storyline..at first, they were following the original writer's plot but then when they edit and fix it up before airing, they actually messed up the whole lakorn up..and now its a different storyline than what the writer wrote..so now they are still editing..

credit to Nat for the translation..now we gotta keep waiting! *beat:* but they should be finish next year..

tinah

sarNie Coma
yeh ken has so many lakorns for next year..including this will be 4..but if he didnt reject "jum leuy ruk" it would be 5

Mara Phang

sarNie Adult
Yay!! I'm glad that Ken and Vicky's lakorn will air soon. Next year is only a few months away. LOL. Ken and Vicky would make a beautiful couple!! :wub:

tinah

sarNie Coma
i wonder whats the storyline now since its not the orginal one anymore..its like they had to start a new storyline all over again..

_sai

sarNie Juvenile
i think it would be good. coz them two never played together before. kinda getting sick of the ken/ann, or ken/janie ..

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
i think it would be good. coz them two never played together before. kinda getting sick of the ken/ann, or ken/janie ..
I totally agree. I liked him with Ann, but it's nice to see someone else too. I really like Vicky. She has a few lakorns coming out next year I think, so it'll be great watching. I miss seeing her onscreen. I think they'd make a cute couple.

moilee

sarNie Adult
Wow...Vicky has been gone for a long time now. The last lakorn of her...I saw was SaiPaiChao....she'so cute in that character where she played so innocent. I think she's another great actor....she's cute, pretty, and knows her acting.....I can't wait to see this with Ken too. I love Ken&Vicky....finally...she has somethig out....I hope this lakorn's good as the title sounds.

tikklles

sarNie Adult
wow....this is a lakorn to be waiting for...they will make a beatiful couple...hope the chemistry will be there....

shubby

sarNie Adult
i waited for this lakorn forever!! its' taking forever to air..but i hope that they will finish editing soon and air next yrs naaa....

tinah

sarNie Coma
i saw a short clip from Ch3 upcoming lakorns

can ken get any hotter??..and vicky looked sooo pretty!

they are finally gonna air it around this year :yahoo:

so many lakorn to look forward to