Susie Susira (STARFASHION Vol.1 no.245 November 2014)

D~D

sarNie Adult
What happening to this girl, I haven't seen her in Lakorn in a while. the only Lakorn that I have watch of hers was when she did one with Mark.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
What happening to this girl, I haven't seen her in Lakorn in a while. the only Lakorn that I have watch of hers was when she did one with Mark.
its Mart not Mark, her latest lakorn with Film just finished airing its that kongfu lakorn 

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Susie is she a pretty face. I don't know about her acting though because she's always in lakorns I don't care for. But she's soo gorgeous.. Thanks for sharing :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
You know, I'd totally love to see her and Es K. pair up. I know it's nearly impossibly, but there is that slightest possibility that I'm putting my hopes on. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
You know, I'd totally love to see her and Es K. pair up. I know it's nearly impossibly, but there is that slightest possibility that I'm putting my hopes on. Hehe.
Es K his Ch7 and Susie she's Ch3 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Alice said:
Es K his Ch7 and Susie she's Ch3 
Oh I know. But they're both still young and anything is possible. I'm waiting for the day one of them becomes a freelancer. Hehe.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
phatman said:
Oh I know. But they're both still young and anything is possible. I'm waiting for the day one of them becomes a freelancer. Hehe.
i dont think Susie will be switching channels or being a freelancer