Suu Yib Ta(Tv Scene)

lilypha

sarNie Adult
benz looks a bit old for Aum, i think. Yard and Aum might look better
at

cant agree more... benz is like an older sister to aum... wish that aum is paired with yard,,.

samualkj

sarNie Hatchling
Yea, Benz is an awesome, awesome actress but for some reason I could never pick a p'ek to look good with her. She doesn't look right with Aum, and too old for Nott to me...(looks, I mean).

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Nott and Yard don't look too badd.
The opening ceremony was today.
I think I'm tuning in for this for Nott haha :lol:

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ thanks so much ceci. OMG Aum is soo hot. He just keeps getting hotter. I kind of wish Benz's hair wasn't like that though.

transcend89

sarNie Adult
thanks for the clip yeah nott and yard looked good together but still i want to see how she could've been with aum and the pairing? of An and Tui was kinda weird for me but ok whatever floats their boat Janie and Grate looks good too

nence

sarNie Juvenile
i love benz but i prefer yard and aum together. but yard and nott don't look bad either.

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
OMG, i didn't even notice that yard is standing next to tye! AHHHHH!!! so cute! i miss them! someone sign them up again! N AGIAN! lol

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
thanks for the clip ceci... ^_^

thanks for the pics tinah.. ^_^

gosh aum looks super HOT!!! n yard looks sexy.... !!

hmm i kinda hope benz would have a dif hair color..

wow i didnt know boy was gonna be in here...

chibilaogurl

sarNie Adult
Everyone looked pretty good. I can't wait to see Benz as a leading role again. :D

Her next lakorn should be with Andrew.!

Sana

sarNie Egg
Finally, Yardthip is pairing up with Nott. They both look so cute together! Can't wait for the lakorn to come.