Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Harit was in a spectacular mood. He was enjoying a wonderful dinner with a beautiful woman. Nevermind, that she was boring him out of his mind. All was good in life. He had been confused when Soraya had rushed out the room but when he had called her for a date, she had not only said yes but even showed up. She seemed a bit more reserved from last time and had to rush off, claiming her P’San needed her for something or another. Harit smiled to himself, she was probably just shy from what had happened. Their next date would be longer.

He turned his attention back to the woman before him. Khun Lee was startling pretty and incredibly vacuous but it passed the time. As he scanned the restaurant, he was jolted out of reverie at spotting a familiar figure. Soraya laughing and cooing up at some strange man. Before he knew it, Harit was out of his chair and across the room. Who the hell was he? Was she touching him? He would skin that bastard alive!

“Soraya�, barked Harit. Soraya looked up in shock to see a very tense Harit looming above her. His eyes were like laser beams, first firing at her and then trying to burn through her friend.

“Out on a date? Who’s your friend here�, questioned Harit in an ominously polite voice much like a serial killer before the hacking begins.

“This is P’Ken, a cousin on my father’s side. He was in town so we met for lunch�, smiled Soraya back. Harit felt relief flood him. Of course, she wouldn’t be on a date. Harit made brief conversation with Ken before he shamefacedly went back to his table.

Later that week, when Harit spotted Soraya at lunch with another man he didn’t know, he wasn’t worried. He calmly strolled over with his date in hand wondering which cousin this was.

“Actually, we’re on a date, Khun Harit. Sorry to rush off but we have to get to a gallery opening�, smiled Soraya. So he wanted to date casually eh? Two could play that game.

silversatin821

sarNie Egg
Hi, I been an undercover reader for quite some time now but this story is just too good not to say anything. Please keep up the good work and update more...I'm anxious to read what happen next.

chenling

sarNie Adult
what...now you can't just leave it like that....dang...you better get back here right now and post MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
hehe...your wish is my command...update time :lol:

It was much later that Harit realized he had left his date behind when he had broken out of shock and rushed to follow Soraya. Soraya smiled satisfied when she saw a harried looking Harit coming through the gallery doors. He searched frantically till he saw her and honed in like a missile. Harit dragged Soraya into a corridor.

“What the hell are you doing? A date? Who is he?�, yelled Harit.
“I think you’re overreacting. He’s just a man I casually date like I date you or you date those two different bimbos I saw. You don’t have any right to yell at me�, whispered Soraya back. She really didn’t need the attention they were attracting right now.

“You will not see him again, Soraya. Him or any other man�, replied Harit. Strong feelings of possessiveness flew threw him. She was his, his alone.

“You’re not my father, husband or boyfriend. In fact, we aren’t even friends. So stop telling me what to do�, fumed Soraya.

“Is everything alright, So?�, interrupted a dainty girl with an asymmetrical bob and large brown eyes.

“Yes, P’San�, replied Soraya.

“Then can you not make such a ruckus? You’re embarrassing us�, snapped Sansanee.

Sansanee eyes widened when she saw who was with Soraya. It was the infamous Harit Rangisman. She had had a crush on him before he had gone to study abroad and lost touch since then. What Sansanee wanted, Sansanee usually got and right now, she wanted Harit.

sarN

sarNie Granny
HAHAAH it funnie how u mention sananee bob Hahahha....let it burn again ...hahah

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Update

“Are you a friend of Harit Rangisman, So?,� asked Sansanee speculatively. She was eyeing Soraya carefully, like a hawk watching its prey. Sansanee had spent her entire childhood taking away anything that was important to So. It was only fair since everyone especially her dad loved the “perfect� So. Soraya sighed internally as she bent to put away Sansanee’s dress. Was there a good way to answer that question? If she said no, San would ask why they were arguing at the gallery and if she said yes, San would only get jealous.

“Not exactly. I met him at the blind date that I went in your place. It seems he was taking over for his friend, Tom. Khun Harit was just mad that his friend was duped and I was just trying to defend you by saying his friend had done the same thing in ditching the blind date�, glibbed Soraya.

“Oh…�, smiled Sansanee placated. Of course, an exciting and wonderful man like Harit wouldn’t be interested in boring, old Soraya. He was just waiting for someone like her to enter his life. San was ready for her entrance.

“Well, there is blame on both sides, we should take both Khun Tom and Khun Harit out to dinner�, Sansanee said. It was the perfect excuse to meet Harit and let him experience the wonder that was her.

Soraya sighed again. The shit was really hitting the fan now.

Harit smiled across the table. Finally, a date with Soraya! It was odd that Tom and her weird cousin were there but he didn’t care if blue Martians or one-eyed toads joined the table as long as he could see Soraya. He had been wrong about the casual dating. The thought of Soraya with another man sent intense thoughts of violence and since he’d rather not go to jail, it was time to bring out the shackles of monogamy. He just had to maneuver Soraya into agreeing. He knew it would be an interesting battle, against her injured pride and the prejudice of his past as a playboy. Now if only that cousin would shut up with her cloying sweetness and bad flirting skills as if her haircut wasn’t bad enough. It was so annoying that Harit just focused on it as San talked on and on. I wonder if I could just cut the uneven part off and stick it in her mouth to stop her talking, wondered Harit.

“I heard you have a private island, Harit. You should invite us along�, giggled Sansanee. He was so obviously mesmerized by her. He hadn’t taken his eyes off her. This was going to be so easy.

Soraya was getting a headache. It was obvious that Sansanee was going to make Harit her next target and that Harit, that asshole, was already mesmerized. Men were such dogs.

“Oh, excuse us, we have to go the ladies room�, purred Sansanee as she dragged a surprised Soraya with her.

“God, get the hint already! Get that loser Tom out of our way so Harit and I could have some privacy�, snapped Sansanee.

“Yes, P’San�, whispered Soraya. Her headache was definitely getting worse.

pze

sarNie Adult
"I wonder if I could just cut the uneven part off and stick it in her mouth to stop her talking, wondered Harit." --- LMAO....lolz....i laughed like crazy over this line.....hahha......lolz.....too funny....

keep up the good work...im loving it....

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
:D

Harit was horrified when Soraya smiling asked Tom to come with her to pick up a gift for Khun Pat’s approaching birthday.

“Enjoy your date…I mean dinner�, smiled Soraya. Sansanee smiled; Soraya was so useful when she followed San’s plans.

Date? Harit spent the rest of the evening in a daze, his rage concentrating on the little minx who had the guts to unload him on her crazy cousin. He was so absorbed in thinking of Soraya, he found that he just agreed to meet up with Sansanee later that week.

Soraya was tired. She had been forced into buying a really expensive gift for Khun Pat, listened to Tom’s corny jokes for an entire evening and now had to go home to do various chores for P’San. That’s not all, a little voice in her head whispered. …she might have just given Harit away.

A hand suddenly grabbed her from behind. Soraya gasped as she was dragged into garden. Great, the perfect ending to the perfect day – now she was going to get mugged/raped/killed in her own backyard. She tried to elbow her attacker and succeeded in loosening his grasp.

“What the hell are you doing, Harit?� gasped Soraya when she saw his face.
Harit glowered at her and Soraya felt the little hairs on her neck being to rise. The last time he had been so mad, she had ended up on a bed. She began to back up slowly. Harit moved quicker and trapped her between his arms.

“Passing me off to your P’San?�, asked Harit.
“Oh, I forgot to tell you. My worse trait is that I get bored easily but my best is that I’m generous so I got tired of you but decided if you don’t want the toy, you might as well give it away�, replied Soraya. It wasn’t the truth but years of submitting to P’San made her lie.

“Bored of me?,� asked Harit ominously.
“Yes, I guess its time to find a new playmate�, started Soraya airly but never got a chance to finish. Harit dove in for a kiss and pressed insistently for entrance into her mouth. How was she supposed to escape when his tongue tickled her lips so gently even as his strong arms held her tight? How was she even supposed to want to try?

Harit pushed Soraya onto the soft grass. “Baby, I’ll just have to prove to you that this toy has a lot more games than you thought. You’ll just have to play a little longer,� he whispered.

chenling

sarNie Adult
Ooo girl just teasing us again....grrrr San is soo ewwwwwwwwww ...MORE!!!!!!!!!! Fantastic updates!!!!

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
it a willing for the P'k but it "R for the n'k hahahahah
hahah SarN...n'ek body didnt refused his touch..she was actually enjoying it just as much as he! lol

:lol: i totally crack up reading bout the lopsided haircut and what harit was thinking of doing... that was one super exciting updates...i was so behind but now im all caught up!! thank you Sindu...

girl you have to come back and update soon...its getting to the best part...hahah on the grass what time is it in the evening you say? lol wth... that'll teach her not to wonder around at night in the backyard. LMAO (but i love it) hopefully, there is no interruptions...like in the lakorn..huh!
and if there is any...make sure he pull the "samee" scene on her...LOL

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
:D "soft bed of grass"

She was drowning in his kisses. He gently rained them over her face and neck before turning his attention downward. His magical hands were at work again. Just as he was working off her shirt, there was a loud sound.

“Khun Soraya? Is that you?,� called May, the maid. She had thought she had heard the front gate open but it had been over half hour with no one coming in.

The figures on the grass stilled. May called out once more and then turned to go back inside but the spell was broken. Soraya tugged her shirt back and got up.

“Leave me alone!� Soraya whispered fiercely, “I’m not interested�.
“Really? That was one heck of a reaction for someone not interested�, mused Harit.

“Well, the body has a mind of its own. Don’t be flattered. I would probably react just the same to any other skilled playboy. I’ll be sure to tell you when that happens� shot back Soraya.

“Stop flaunting your lovers in my face, Soraya�, Harit said silently. It was the same eerily calm tone of voice that scared the crap of Soraya on the earlier car ride to the hotel.

Soraya backed by quickly. ‘Well, just leave me alone then�, she said.

“Fine. I’ll give you all your wishes. I’ll leave you alone and date your P’San. Happy?� snarled Harit.

pze

sarNie Adult
more sindu that was too short.......this is getting too good....cant believe hes gonna date san ......but its only to get closer too soriya.....so its all good