Sweet Nothings :: Aum/Aff

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
goodluck on your final sindu!

awww...wow! harit is such an arse...lol

hes playing games now! soriya should too...two can play that game!!! see who gets farther with it... :p

thank you for the update!

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
haha... so i have been a silent reader for a while now... but i'm loving the fic... keep it coming!

i'm not exactly done with the whole thing yet, but so far, so good... very entertaining... haha...

gotta finish the last eps of sawan bieng and then continue this! wee!!!

anyways, keep it coming! loving it!! and good luck on your final/s!! ^_^

cecilia

Staff member
finally got caught up with this .. but dang. asking for marriage with sunsansee.. no way ..
hope you pass the test and come back to update .. it's getting addicting .. been 4 weeks already .. wow. ---

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
Finals over this friday so update then....but thank goodness that there has been a recent explosion of JLR fanfic...:D

saoznoi

sarNie Hatchling
Sindu17 thank you :D :D :D for Sweet Nothings of Harit/Soriya ...this is actually my 3rd Fan Fiction Fever i been reading.... ;) ;) ;)

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
UPDATE!!!!!!!

"No more school, no more books
No more teacher's dirty looks" Hurrah!! :D

Sansanee's father stiffened in surprise. He had long lost count of Sansanee's various boyfriends but didn't know his daughter was involved in a serious enough relationship to warrant a proposal.

"Please come in and sit down. So, please get something to drink for our guests and call Sansanee down", smiled Mr. Supahaat.

Soraya stumbled into action. So this was how it felt to have your heart dashed into a million pieces, she thought. Just as Soraya turned to leave the room, Sansanee rushed in and pushed her to the side.

"Khun Harit, what a surprise! What are you doing here?", crowed Sansanee.

"Darling Sansanee, I am sorry I didn't call this week but I was bit busy. But before things get any crazier, I just wanted to finally solidy our love so that you could be an anchor in my hard time", replied Harit.

"You mean marriage?", sneered Sansanee,"I'm sorry Khun Harit but I'm afraid that you misunderstood my intentions. I have treated you just as a good friend. Nothing less and certainly, nothing more. I didn't realize you were the sort of man to prey upon your rich friends when you're in trouble. I don't like golddiggers"

"Just Friends? Golddigger?", echoed two voices in unison. Harit turned to look for the other speaker and was shocked to see an electrifyingly enraged Soraya.

Soraya's large brown eyes sparkled with emotion and her whole body was taut with rage. She breahted in deeply, trying to rephrase her anger. "P'San, I think you are just in a bit of shock. You like...no, love Harit. You've even told me so.", she tried to say evenly.

"Shut up, So. This is not your fight", sneered Sansanee back.

"Please P'San",pleaded Soraya before Sansanee interupted, "I should have made sure your little orphan ass drowned that day. I didn't even mean to save you."

"You don't mean that P'San", replied a deeply shocked Soraya. That debt was the very root of their relationship, the reason that Soraya gave up everything to P'San, even love. But it mattered so little to P'San.

"I mean every word. If you weren't around, everything would be so much better. My parents would fight less, my dad could love me more...but no perfect little Soraya always had to steal the spotlight", replied Sansanee.

"But P'San, we are sisters", whispered Soraya as she approached Sansanee and tried to hold her hand.

Sansanee angrily shook off Soraya's hand and landed a sharp slap across Soraya's face. As she took aim for another one, a strong arm came over to catch her hand in midaction.

sindu17

sarNie Hatchling
The END...Thanks again guys for all the encouragement on my first fanfic. I plan on starting another one about Ken and Ann a la Sawan Biang but first things first...UPDATE...

Harit lowered Sansanee's arm roughly. "If you ever touch her again, ...", he muttered ominously before going over to gently touch Soraya's cheek.

"What the hell? I hate you both!! You'd be perfect for each other - my mouse of a cousin and deluded-billionaire-turned-church-rat", yelled Sansanee."A filthy rich Harit Rangisman is one thing and even a potential husband but regular old Harit Rangisman is nothing to me. What does he have to offer to me?".

"Kindness, integrity, humor, love to last a lifetime", whispered Soraya as she straighted up. She was magnificent to behold, her eyes were blazing with anger and something else....love. "He's brave and loyal. A lion toward anyone who wants to hurt me but a kitten towards me. He takes all my slaps and returns only kisses. He never tires in his relentless love for me, willing to change everything to be together. You would be lucky to meet a man who loves you half as much as Harit loves me."

Soraya turned in Harit's arms and looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry for everything. For being a brat when we first met, for always putting my misguided sense of loyalty above my love for you, for being so blind...I love you, always have, always will. If you could forgive me? ", she ended soflty and looked away from his eyes. She was afraid of the future.

Harit tightened his hold on her and deepened the hug. "Silly girl, it took you long enough. I had to date your monstrous cousin, contemplate how much jail time I would get for killing that Nukul and even propose to another woman to make you realize. But baby, if I had to do it all again to hear those words from you, I would. I love you, only you."

Sansanee watched in shock as the lovers hugged and whispered in their own world. What the hell was going on? Harit had only been using her?

"Fine, get my leftovers", screamed Sansanee, "you should be used to that by now". Soraya glanced over and smiled.

"Leftovers, Sansanee? I don't think so. I met Harit first, I kissed him first...I don't think you're ready to hear everything that I've done first with him. if anything, you've had my leftovers but I want my toy back, for keeps", Soraya smiled.

Harit laughed. "Are you bragging about stealing my virtue, woman? What happened to the modest Thai girl I met?," he asked.

Sansanee launched herself at Soraya, enraged into action. But before she could get two steps forward, Harit had her pinned by her arms. "I've warned you before. Touch Soraya again and I will kill you. I've put up with enough nonsense from you. I've had to endure your empty, boring chatter. I've had to look at your horrid lopsided haircut and pretend to adore it. I even had to siphon money away from my company to look like bankruptcy. But touch my girl again, and...", he trailed off in anger.

Soraya gently took Harit's hand and led him away. "I'm sorry, Uncle for the scene you witnessed but I would like to marry Mr. Rangisman", Soraya respectably asked and waied to her uncle.

Poor Uncle Suphaat didn't know what was going on. First Sansanee's hand, now Soraya's...so many ugly secrets of the past out...Sansanee's secret insecurities...Soraya wasn't a virgin anymore and could have possibly raped this Mr. Rangisman...Uncle's head positively swam at the revelations. "Yes, darling...whatever you want", he replied.

Thus, ended or should I say...began Soraya and Harit's love story. Needless to say, this playboy billionaire and very sassy middle class girl lived happily ever after.