Switch Girl!!

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
The live-action adaptation of the manga series “Switch Girl!!”

Credit to: wiki.d-addicts

Based on a manga with the same name created by Aida Natsumi, 'Switch Girl!!' revolves around a high school student named Nika (Nishiuchi) who appears to be a stylish and fashionable girl at school, but that’s really a fake persona that she uses when she’s in public. At home, she “switches off” the facade and her returns to her true slovenly nature. Kiriyama Renn plays the good-looking transfer student Arata, who is Nika’s love interest in the story.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5ULFShTm8

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I love this series. :rofl: so funny.

If ya haven't see it yet. You should watch it it too funny.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i was on a site and saw the summary to this drama and wwas like dang it's like this one manga i read.. and boom! it's the drama adaptation hehe... i only saw one ep so far but it's pretty good lol.. i liked the manga as well :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
After so long.. I finally finished this drama.. and the wait was worth it since I remember waiting forever for subs.. teehee.. :D
i thought the drama over all was super cute .. an enjoyable, funny drama.. :) the couple is adorable <3<3<3<3 and the cast is good too..
Masamune.. you're supposed to be a bad boy.. yet you aren't lol.. too bad his character was a minor one..

the couple's "switch on/off" looks are always hilarious to see.. especially the girl..
because she is a whole new person... the guy.. he looks dorky cute with the glasses..

@kia, you can watch it fully subbed over at dramacrazy... im glad they finished subbing it :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
THERE'S A SWITCH GIRL 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I was so darn freaken excited!!! wheeeee....
Now I just need to find some subs :p  they're so adorable <3