T.Tinker's CREATION

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hehe your manips :p  I love the PHET-SAL one <3<3<3
it's so warm loving and fuzzy... wheee.

and drats! don't you just hate it when the cast changes... grrr!!

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
soooo in love w/ Carrie & Sebastian frm the Carrie diaries....anyone watching that....I hope the network renew the show for a season 2 bc I cannot let the couple end up like that in season finale.....I want my KyddShaw couple

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Im addicted to The Host...loving the book...rereading it for the second time lol to get a better understanding and of course, just loving Jake Abel aka Ian in the book...I like Jared too played by Max Irons but I find myself swooning over Ian's character hahahaha

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Chai Ronnapee fever [even though it hasnt aired yet! lol] But Im sure it'll be just as good as what they promoting right now. JM so cute!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ooo, those are very pretty.. mint looks beautiful <3
you're getting really good with the texts too.

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
Khun Chai Pawonruj...doing the series artwork as I watch. With the second part, there were scenes that was just bleh but overall, it was better than Khun Chai Tharatorn and I just love Mew...became a fan, she's so cute and her acting was pretty good!

Khun Chai Puttipat artworks are coming soon hahahha

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
My obsession of Khun Chai Puttipat heheheehh

my other obsession eventho tehir part hasnt aired hehehe...JaLida

and this one Chubbycheeks requested for Patricia since she talked w/ Pat and Pat said that one of her favorite actor is Mark hehehe I was happy that Pat saw it and liked it

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Amazingly beautiful artwork as always Thip!!! I really like the one of Patricia & Mark.  She saw it!! LUCKY you :) Has she been in anything lately?  The only time I saw her was in the lakorn with Chompoo & Peter. 

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
RR, her new project right now is Kaen Sanaeha with Son Yuke, her first time as nangek and Son's first time working with ch3

Thip2789

sarNie Hatchling
another update of JiRanee...im just confuse, mad, sad that these two are being feautured in the same magazines but different issue like with the IN magazine...and dont get me started with the upcoming pappayon bunterng maga coming out next week....sighs...anywho I've heard that they will or maybe have a photoshoot together pretty soon, rumors are saying it's at le beach hahaha *fingers cross*