Taan Chai Gum Ma Lor 2012 (Exact)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for confirmed. Glad to see Pim and Bie paring up. I always want to see these two pair up.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
At first I thought there was going to be an odd age difference but then I remembered that he paired with Aff and they didn't look too bad. Yay more projects for Pim.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Pim she's born 1980 same age as Aff so that's should be ok since Bie paired with Aff
in prajun see roong before Pim she still looks young for her age
Pim will pair with Tye her upcoming lakorn for Ch3 Ruk Sood Plai Fah and she's a year
older

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Pim she's born 1980 same age as Aff so that's should be ok since Bie paired with Aff
in prajun see roong before Pim she still looks young for her age
Pim will pair with Tye her upcoming lakorn for Ch3 Ruk Sood Plai Fah and she's a year
older

Talk about age I thinks pim and aff are good than nok siajai something. She is just like bie mom but she still get to pair with bie. I not mind to see bie pair with her,I dont very care if I card only the look. If the look is still young and pretty,but the age is alot it fine. One thing that I can watch is if the age is old the look is old too I can watch them to be as p'ek or n'ek anymore. Just pray they will confirm this as soon as they can. Can image bie and pim together.think they will look match together like aff n bie.

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
I'm happy for Pim and Bie but I don't truth thai wiki...
I won't be happy untill they comfirm with themselves.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I'm happy for Pim and Bie but I don't truth thai wiki...
I won't be happy untill they comfirm with themselves.
oh yeah thanks 4 reminder Thai Wiki aren't a reliable source I've had bad experience
from them before

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I'm glad Pim is having more lakorn. I think she has improved alot from acting. Bie and Pim will not look weird b/c Pim still looks young for her age.